Bimax side profile aesthetics basics - Tyrion case study

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
It's time to add another bimax case study to the list and enlargen the public blackpill knowledge about surgical aesthetic requirements. We will analyse the infamous case of Tyrion and what exactly went wrong in his case.

Screenshot 20211002 013222 Chrome

In this before we can see:
- not all red lines are parallel as they ideally should, only the upper two (a genioplasty could fix the lower one)
- his nose to philtrum angle is around 95° which is in the acceptable range between 85° - 95° for ideal aesthetic looks.
- yellow marked: his flat cheek line (contraindication for bimax, these people are prone to look like chimps, it can be somewhat compensated with tear through fillers for example) and his recessed, deep set nasal base (also a contraindication for bimax).
- Also in yellow: a relatively steep jawline, which is a possible hint for a steep occlusional plane and an indicator for CCW, and therefore contraindicator for linear or CW advancements.

None of this was considered in the surgical plan, as we will see. This is the after:

Screenshot 20211002 020617 Chrome

Screenshot 20211002 013640 Chrome

- The mid red line is now off, this is why his maxilla looks chimp alike
- the yellow marked nasal base is still recessive and doesn't compensate the large advancement of the maxillary alveolar arch
- his occlusional plane remained steep, which is unnatural with such forward growth
- his nose to philtrum angle is at an almost perfect 90° but looks dysharmonious due to the recessive basal base

Let's have a look at what should have been done instead:

2021 10 02 01 55 521150200

2021 10 02 01 53 536810200

- a rhinoplasty, that adds height and mass to the nose, especially the angle of his nasal ridge (dorsum nasi) should have been changed so that the 3 red lines are perfectly parallel
- his ramus should have been vertically lengthened and his jawline made less steep, as marked with yellow lines.
- furthermore his chin should have been slightly shortened vertically, to allow the 3 red lines to perfectly match
- it's interesting, that the yellow marked and still recessive nasal base doesn't appear to be that much of an issue now - not everything has to be perfect.

The final conclusion is what I've been saying for quite a while now: the aesthetic component of a bimax surgery has to consider soft tissue heavily, maybe even as much as the scelettal situation. And we need to take a holistic approach, consider the nose, nasal base, different ratios, angles and parallel lines, as well as markers for natural looking forward growth (flat jawline, no steep occlusional plane) and how this has to be considered in a surgical plan.

These lines, angles and ratios should serve you as a guide when analyzing and morphing your own side profile. It works like magic.

Tagging some bimaxcels: @lasthope @ht-normie-ascending @spain @NewJawSzn @subhuman incel @Pumanator @one job away

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Pumanator, ManzareK and 25 others
his nasal bridge was recessed? was that due to maxilla or just genes?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, thecel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
@subhuman incel
@Deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
those changes you made will literally do 0 irl changes tho 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
those changes you made will literally do 0 irl changes tho 😢
He would probably still look uncanny bevause of his eyebrows and the flat cheek lines etc. but it's a lot better, also I was very conservative with morphing.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Yerico7, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Why is a flat cheek line and recessed nasal base a contraindication? I thought those are indicators of recession and needing Lefort/Bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Jason Voorhees
Why is a flat cheek line and recessed nasal base a contraindication? I thought those are indicators of recession and needing Lefort/Bimax?
They are mostly indicators for midface hypoplasia and that combined with lefort 1 advancement can make you look like a chimp, it's just that you are more prone to the risk.
It's also party of the reason why class 2 patients tend to ascend better and more natural looking than class 3 patients

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
Correct me if i'm wrong but you would need a Le Fort II to make everything balanced i.e. moving the actual nasal bone forward. In Le Fort I you may overproject maxilla without moving nasal bones.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, bugeye, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
They are mostly indicators for midface hypoplasia and that combined with lefort 1 advancement can make you look like a chimp, it's just that you are more prone to the risk.
It's also party of the reason why class 2 patients tend to ascend better and more natural looking than class 3 patients
What's the best way to fix midface hypoplasia with class 3 without being chimpmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, bugeye, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What's the best way to fix midface hypoplasia with class 3 without being chimpmaxxed?
Sometimes a lefort 1 is perfectly fine, sometimes tear through fillers will do the job, sometimes you need midface implants and in the worst case a modified lefort 3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, JosephGarrot123, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
It's time to add another bimax case study to the list and enlargen the public blackpill knowledge about surgical aesthetic requirements. We will analyse the infamous case of Tyrion and what exactly went wrong in his case.

View attachment 1346680

- not all red lines are parallel as they ideally should, only the upper two (a genioplasty could fix the lower one)
- his nose to philtrum angle is around 95° which is in the acceptable range between 85° - 95° for ideal aesthetic looks.
- yellow marked: his flat cheek line (contraindication for bimax, these people are prone to look like chimps, it can be somewhat compensated with tear through fillers for example) and his recessed, deep set nasal base (also a contraindication for bimax).
- Also in yellow: a relatively steep jawline, which is a possible hint for a steep occlusional plane and an indicator for CCW, and therefore contraindicator for linear or CW advancements.

None of this was considered in the surgical plan, as we will see. This is the after:

View attachment 1346666

View attachment 1346667

- the yellow marked nasal base is still recessive and doesn't compensate the large advancement of the maxillary alveolar arch
- his occlusional plane remained steep, which is unnatural with such forward growth
- his nose to philtrum angle is at an almost perfect 90° but looks dysharmonious due to the recessive basal base

View attachment 1346672

View attachment 1346673

- a rhinoplasty, that adds height and mass to the nose, especially the angle of his nasal ridge (dorsum nasi) should have been changed so that the 3 red lines are perfectly parallel
- his ramus should have been vertically lengthened and his jawline made less steep, as marked with yellow lines.
- furthermore his chin should have been slightly shortened vertically, to allow the 3 red lines to perfectly match
- it's interesting, that the yellow marked and still recessive nasal base doesn't appear to be that much of an issue now - not everything has to be perfect.

The final conclusion is what I've been saying for quite a while now: the aesthetic component of a bimax surgery has to consider soft tissue heavily, maybe even as much as the scelettal situation. And we need to take a holistic approach, consider the nose, nasal base, different ratios, angles and parallel lines, as well as markers for natural looking forward growth (flat jawline, no steep occlusional plane) and how this has to be considered in a surgical plan.

These lines, angles and ratios should serve you as a guide when analyzing and morphing your own side profile. It works like magic.

Tagging some bimaxcels: @lasthope @ht-normie-ascending @spain @NewJawSzn @subhuman incel @Pumanator @one job away
good analysis, I would add that his nose, both the nasal bone and nasal cartialage, is way to small in the after compared to the mouth area
And his lips are way to small too compared to the philtrum/mouth prominence which adds to the baboon look

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If Stallone came there with his profile, what surgeries would you recommend him?

@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, SubhumanCurrycel, bugeye and 3 others
What matters to girls in the end is width from the front, and sharp masculine angles.
For both you need implants.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Yerico7, CristianT and 3 others
What matters to girls in the end is width from the front, and sharp masculine angles.
For both you need implants.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

True. And I'm a narrow jaw cel :feelswhy:

But I can't simply use implants because my lips are small and narrow due to bimaxillary retrusion. I got double fucked with narrowness and recession. I fucking hate life and there's no god, justice or whatsoever. I've always been the kid who has helped others, never bullied anyone and got royally fucked during puberty :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, mulattomaxxer, Yerico7 and 5 others

He would now need a jaw angle implant to fix the gonial angle, and some nose filler to get rid of the small female pig nose.
What do you think?

A8959B44 DEC0 4A1A 911A 64A897EDA8BC

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees

But I can't simply use implants because my lips are small and narrow due to bimaxillary retrusion. I got double fucked with narrowness and recession. I fucking hate life and there's no god, justice or whatsoever. I've always been the kid who has helped others, never bullied anyone and got royally fucked during puberty :feelsrope:
Thoughts on using mouth widening appliances if you have horizontally small lips? If your lip soft tissue is small could you not use this to slightly widen your lip area?

• +1
This is retarded tbh, assuming you are saying only front is relevant

At any social interaction you are observed from every angle
I am saying that having width from the front is a very dimorphic and extremely important trait to attract girls.
Someone can look masculine and good on a side profile picture, but still small and narrow from the front. Its very bad if you want to look attractive.
On the other hand, a guy like meeks loks okay on side but impressive from front.
Wide and stright orbital bones, wide later cheekbones, wide gonial width.

No joke, but i once met a girl that only saw my frauded 3/4 profile, and on the date she really dropped a blackpill "you face seemed a bit more wide and strong on your picture" :blackpill::blackpill:
I have the exact same problem. Pretty good side profile because of forward projecting maxilla and masculine beard fraud. On the side i look narrow, because of small palate/mandible and skull shape:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
I am saying that having width from the front is a very dimorphic and extremely important trait to attract girls.
Someone can look masculine and good on a side profile picture, but still small and narrow from the front. Its very bad if you want to look attractive.
On the other hand, a guy like meeks loks okay on side but impressive from front.

No joke, but i once met a girl that only saw my frauded 3/4 profile, and on the date she really dropped a blackpill "you face seemed a bit more wide and strong on your picture" :blackpill::blackpill:
I have the exact same problem. Pretty good side profile because of forward projecting maxilla and masculine beard fraud. On the side i look narrow, because of small palate/mandible and skull shape:
https://looksmax.org/threads/narrow-jaw-instant-death.399379/

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person

look at this wide-faced chad vs narrow fuced cuck :
Tumblr m396lvwdQy1qdwmf8o1 500

@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, datboijj, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
Wait he didnt get any ccw rotation? Im so glad people like @SixCRY blackpilled me on ccw, you should always do it except when your occlusal plane is negative. He probably got none or not enough. And recessed nasal base can correct only with lefort 2 Or what other options? @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Agendum, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Wait he didnt get any ccw rotation? Im so glad people like @SixCRY blackpilled me on ccw, you should always do it except when your occlusal plane is negative. He probably got none or not enough. And recessed nasal base can correct only with lefort 2 Or what other options? @OldVirgin
isn't the nasal base right over where the lefort 1 is cut? shouldn't a ccw lefort 1 advancement increase nasal base projection?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel

View attachment 1346680

View attachment 1346666

View attachment 1346667

View attachment 1346672

View attachment 1346673

Great high IQ content please do more of these case studies

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 4614 and Jason Voorhees
Great thread very high iq man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 12669
Do I have midface hypo plasma that would result in chimp appearance?
22BF7769 3C16 4763 806D 94DF1BCBDA64

Attachments

• E617876C-E598-4035-B7BC-950DC57B87D3.jpeg
    E617876C-E598-4035-B7BC-950DC57B87D3.jpeg
    633.9 KB · Views: 87
  • FC096688-C45C-43C7-80C0-B7F6C91A37CF.jpeg
    FC096688-C45C-43C7-80C0-B7F6C91A37CF.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 163
Typo I’m not that retarded

View attachment 1346680

View attachment 1346666

View attachment 1346667

View attachment 1346672

View attachment 1346673

Wait a post on looksmax that is actually helpful , cant be

View attachment 1346680

View attachment 1346666

View attachment 1346667

View attachment 1346672

View attachment 1346673

Weird that I didn’t get the tag. Only came across this thread randomly. I feel like showing a morph is detrimental to a successfully result. Could have seen that coming. Tho it’s not a bad result just not an ascension

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Acromegaly_Chad
@Deusmaximus and the guy who keeps saying bimax will never result in good change because angularity and shit is key

How TF is this result so good? View attachment 1346743
i wonder if guy got implants too and is larping?? made him way more angular and I guarantee you actually made him significantly more GL irl
because this guy has a good maxilla but a shit jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
A
Nasal base is brutally recessed
Also see here if I fix my mouth protrusion the nose doesn’t look as recessed. Should I get extractions or work on moving the maxilla and nose to match the lips
0A414E11 533B 4490 A8CD 3741D9A108DC

View attachment 1346680

View attachment 1346666

View attachment 1346667

View attachment 1346672

View attachment 1346673

Which surgeon did this? Augusto?

lol problem is his maxilla isnt forward enough and his mandible too forward. making his nose taller only covers up that issue. he got botched

Screenshot 20211002 020617 Chrome
Screenshot 20211002 020617 Chrome2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
you could probably even move his mandible back a bit more. his SNB angle is way too high i think thats why he chimpmaxxed. probably went full retard with the CCW meme and told the doctor to make it as CCW as possible

Screenshot 20211002 020617 Chrome3

Last edited:
as to how this happened, since the upper and lower teeth have to line up, im guessing he CCW way too much, rotating out his mandible too far. what shouldve been done was less CCW and more anterior projection.

Last edited:
on second thought...if, however, you want to maintain that same mandible projection as his actual results another possibility is to have a much more projected maxilla like so.
Screenshot 20211002 020617 Chrome4

this also looks pretty good. whats needed for this case is once again less CCW but much more anterior projection. in this case although his SNA and SNB angles may be too high, but as long as his ANB angle stays the same as the previous morph it still looks fine. only issue with this is u run the risk of dogmaxxing if you project too much.

in either case bottom line more CCW is not always better. CCW is just to get your ANB angle within optimal range. SNA SNB angles *can* be slightly higher than normal, i think, what really matters is the relationship between upper jaw and lower jaw

Angular measurements 1 SNA 2 SNB 3 ANB 4 SNGoMe 5 MM 6 CoGoMe 7 LIGoMe
Images
Index

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy
so i figured out how much anterior projection you can get away with. the nasion-subnasale-pogonion line essentially measures that.

Forward vs recessed

around 175 degrees for masc slayer, 170 for pretty boy, 165 to 160 for women. chico is actually around 170. the lower the number the more forward grown. this measurement only works if you arent deformed however so disregard the guy on the right.

for example in this pic his actual is around 171, morph is around 175
I68JyjR

special consideration should be made for asians due to their low nasion, so the max they can achieve without looking like they have retruded jaws is probably 170 degrees.

T01ce31436c33c64cbb

basically since this line only works on non deformed people with properly grown jaws, the only change in angles come from how forward grown your brow ridge is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
still looks bad in your morph bro. he looked better before idk why.:hnghn:

he looks like a fucking chimp PSL has warped your sense of reality

the morph didnt give him more mid mandible width
now he needs jaw angle implant and side wing
or or... a reverse bsso :feelshaha:(honestly)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
he looks like a fucking chimp PSL has warped your sense of reality
i mean he looked better before Bimax. ima get bimax too soon and scared of this shit. imagine paying to look worse

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and Deleted member 7725
i mean he looked better before Bimax. ima get bimax too soon and scared of this shit. imagine paying to look worse
Same. Imagine waking up from surgery and the nurse gives you a mirror and you see this shit:

Aqvrajr6dao41
Uybszmabdao41

Bruhj

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, mulattomaxxer, Agendum and 3 others