• Total voters
BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
2654330 Screenshot 20211216 1858272
2654337 PXL 20211208 090119215

@Birdcell

@MakinItHappenReturn

yo birdcell he is talking about u, how u gonna let this slide?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, chaddyboi66, day after day and 16 others

@n0rthface @germanlooks @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
One can geomax, for the curry its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, fogdart and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16834 and 9 others
What can I do ? :lul::lul: . He's living somewhere in London near a Tesco , I'm living currently in Germany , I could go on with useless fight here on forum, but I'm not so strong with words , so that's why I don't engage usually in any discussions , and also thx for using my worts pics :lul::feelsokman:
Well i didnt know what pics to use i didnt do it on purpose, he made a video on you insulting you calling you fat retarded and a bitch, i think you should make one too.

at least make a voice recordng https://vocaroo.com/

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Birdcell
Makinithappen easily ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and TUSSELEIF
Well i didnt know what pics to use i didnt do it on purpose, he made a video on you insulting you calling you fat retarded and a bitch, i think you should make one too.

at least make a voice recordng https://vocaroo.com/
Maybe I'll make a video tomorrow after training (lean face) , if you want you can try to provocate a conflict , because I need a reason to talk shit :lul:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BearBoy
Maybe I'll make a video tomorrow after training (lean face) , if you want you can try to provocate a conflict , because I need a reason to talk shit :lul:
He literally made a video insulting you and saying he will beat you up ? its upto you i guess what to do im not gonna force you to say anything

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Bird cell mogs, but he has balkan face failo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito and Birdcell
He literally made a video insulting you and saying he will beat you up ? its upto you i guess what to do im not gonna force you to say anything
Haha rlly ? I swear I didn't saw that video , can you show me it ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lmao at the racism

Unreal lmao

Anybody with bone mass is seen as a mogger on this shit-hole by what is primarily filled with incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 16861 and 7 others
That’s a bad pic bro. He has a better eye area in the other one

I sense bias.

Why though? He isn't a better poster. His posts are boring and say nothing.

Is it because I am brown yeah?

Lmao at the racism

Unreal lmao

Anybody with bone mass is seen as a mogger on this shit-hole by what is primarily filled with incels
Relax nobody insulted you , moreover nobody insulted you because you were Indian lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 8988, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
Lmao at the racism

Unreal lmao

Bro you’re a 30+ yo out of shape Indian guy. Stop being so narcissisti, you’re average looking bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 15827, ropemax and 7 others
Relax nobody insulted you , moreover nobody insulted you because you were Indian lol

'Moreover' what are you writing a dissertation or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Dude you're fucking ugly bro. People on here think you are HTN because you have bone-mass and they are mostly bone-less cutecels.

Get a fucking grip of your reality you twit.
I’m joking btw, you’re prob htn tbh :feelshah:

Bro you’re a 30+ yo out of shape Indian guy. Stop being so narcissisti, you’re average looking bro

Yeah yeah yeah standard responses lol.

29 and 30 in a few weeks time

Not out of shape anymore tbh

Whether I'm normie or not, I mog that dude lol and if it weren#t for ethnic failo I'd be higher

He's an insecure aspie looking ogre that screams autist. I guess that's relatable to the average incel on here though :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5786, BearBoy and 1 other person
Yeah yeah yeah standard responses lol.

29 and 30 in a few weeks time

Not out of shape anymore tbh

Whether I'm normie or not, I mog that dude lol and if it weren#t for ethnic failo I'd be higher

He's an insecure aspie looking ogre that screams autist. I guess that's relatable to the average incel on here though :LOL:
You’re both average. Who tf cares who looks better, go ask girls bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, one job away and Birdcell
Dude you're fucking ugly bro. People on here think you are HTN because you have bone-mass and they are mostly bone-less cutecels.

Get a fucking grip of your reality you twit.

Brutal tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9641 and 11 others
@MakinItHappenReturn Not because of your race man its because of your age tbh, you would probably mog him at his age

how old are you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito
@MakinItHappenReturn Not because of your race man its because of your age tbh, you would probably mog him at his age

how old are you?

I mog him facially and get 2-8 LMAO

I think this is mad lol but whatever :ROFLMAO:

I'm outta here

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

Brutal tbh

U have a solid base, with those narrow palate, there is room for expansion on both lower and upper. Get MSE and MSDO and ur set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

I'm outta here
Yeah , you mog .... definitely :lul::lul:
I may look like low iq pleb , but atleast I'm young and not 30 years old rotting oldcel ,.making biased ratinngs for 5$

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9641, mortis and 6 others
Makinit mogs slighty

I'm outta here

its over for men at age 30 - 40 ded srs, will be the same for me aswell

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 15827, Warlow and 6 others
U have a solid base, with those narrow palate, there is room for expansion on both lower and upper. Get MSE and MSDO and ur set.
So MSDO widens lower palate? Does your mouth also get widen after those procedures?

Birdcel just needs a nice haircut to be a prettyboy :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, .👽., Deleted member 16571 and 3 others
@Birdcell he is right though, you look aspie. If you fix this, you will mog

• Love it
@Birdcell You got a problem or something?

• So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
@Birdcell You got a problem or something?
Yeah , basically this dude was trolling me , in other threads , saying I need to respect FEMboys and whatnot :lul:, that's why he wrote this , at first I was angry but now I find it funny :popcorn:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BearBoy and Entschuldigung
Yeah , you mog .... definitely :lul::lul:
I may look like low iq pleb , but atleast I'm young and not 30 years old rotting oldcel ,.making biased ratinngs for 5$

You're a virgin. At your age I was out partying at Uni every student night and weekend and fucking girls.

You have done nothing with your life.

I post on here in my leisure.

Cdffcf25f1f06fe18d7436eae6e19ef5

I have a life. I post in my leisure time. Can't handle all the orders I'm getting it's that much.

Quit using the excuse 'at least I'm young' - you're heading only in 1 singular direction and that's to the land of nowhere

You picked beef with me because I remind you of the big charismatic jock that picked on you at school in the grade above you. Remember that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 5786
Yeah , basically this dude was trolling me , in other threads , saying I need to respect FEMboys and whatnot :lul:, that's why he wrote this , at first I was angry but now I find it funny :popcorn:
lmao

Cope
I said you need to accept yourself :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and BearBoy
You're a virgin. At your age I was out partying at Uni every student night and weekend and fucking girls.

View attachment 1527149

I have a life. I post in my leisure time. Can't handle all the orders I'm getting it's that much.

Quit using the excuse 'at least I'm young' - you're heading only in 1 singular direction and that's to the land of nowhere

You picked beef with me because I remind you of the big charismatic jock that picked on you at school in the grade above you. Remember that.
Bro he lives in cucked germany everything is closed, germany is most cucked when it comes to corona you shouldnt blame him that much

and second he is a chechen which means he has very strict parents and will get a beating by his dad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Birdcell
Bro he lives in cucked germany everything is closed, germany is most cucked when it comes to corona you shouldnt blame him that much

and second he is a chechen which means he has very strict parents and will get a beating by his dad
Excuses, if hes virgin at 20, hes failed at life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and BearBoy

View attachment 1527149

At my age you were desperately trying to scamm 80 years old english women , funny thing is , you're scamming naive truecels now , with your 5$ shit ass rating . Whatever , you seem to be trolling hard rn , I hope , it makes gives you a slight joy in this life , since I can imagine , that if your main job in life is to write 2 hours long esays to truecels , then it surely doesn't look like your body expireriences even 1 picogram of dopamine happiness

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 9641 and 7 others
Excuses, if hes virgin at 20, hes failed at life
Yes but i was talking about parties, clubs its really hard to pull this off

meaning he would have to say he is going to sleep at a cousins house or something

• +1
Birdcell is better looking by far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 15827, Biiyo03 and 2 others
At my age you were desperately trying to scamm 80 years old english women , funny thing is , you're scamming naive truecels now , with your 5$ shit ass rating . Whatever , you seem to be trolling hard rn , I hope , it makes gives you a slight joy in this life , since I can imagine , that if your main job in life is to write 2 hours long esays to truecels , then it surely doesn't look like your body expireriences even 1 picogram of dopamine happiness

Yawns GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

'At 30 years of age x 500'