Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
I'm 180cm with decent broad shoulders , tbh I could roids and gymmax., But I would fuck up my hormones then :ogre:
No dont chechens get big bone structure after some years, at age 21 - 23 you hit peak hormones and will add good muscle mass.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
Tbh regarding the girl that said 1/10 and 2/10 can’t believe ur taking that seriously. Girls legit say 1/10 for chads I know irl and end up going after deformed normie

Yeah let's just ignore the fact she considered me better looking.

You're a larper. You are also a virgin and never had pussy yet have the audacity to call another individual incel.

Fuck off.
Are you actually fucking stupid? i have been told by many girls that im cute even with fullbeard im not a larper:ROFLMAO:

Just you are being retarded with your "looks" science and dont know what exactly all women want. This is the issue with many incels you overanalyse things and think you know everything women want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JFL and Birdcell
Tbh you both have higher appeal to different types of girls

Look at this:

Are we seriously saying this guy mogs? Lol?

German Michael Cera vs Call Center Scammer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Birdcell
Idk the beard makes me look like an oldcel tbh
You mog him with the beard. Looks really good. Shape that shit and keep it short and you'll look great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5786, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
You mog him with the beard. Looks really good. Shape that shit and keep it short and you'll look great

You are a clown he looks worse with the beard.

Just you are being retarded with your "looks" science and dont know what exactly all women want. This is the issue with many incels you overanalyse things and think you know everything women want.

You try and portray yourself as a slayer and it's so transparent lol

I am the one in a ltr and you're the one hustling on a dating app to get a lay

Btw what is your body count?

We're at 7 pages already, let's get on with the @USER0213 bullying phase of the thread
gftih @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9641, gamma and 1 other person
Are you actually fucking stupid? i have been told by many girls that im cute even with fullbeard im not a larper:ROFLMAO:

Im done arguing with 3rd world peasants. These guys aren't on my level. Very very low IQ and say basic things in an attempt to portray themselves as smart. It's cringe and very phoney. The desperation to be seen as neurotypical is quite cringe. Your online image is fake.

I won't lower myself to this SHIT level. Blocked.

We're at 7 pages already, let's get on with the @USER0213 bullying phase of the thread
gftih @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, House Lannister, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
Im done arguing with 3rd world peasants. These guys aren't on my level. Very very low IQ and say basic things in an attempt to portray themselves as smart. It's cringe and very phoney. The desperation to be seen as neurotypical is quite cringe. Your online image is fake.

I won't lower myself to this SHIT level. Blocked.
God this is fucking hysterical how have you not realised hes repeating your old posts verbatim back at you? Literally no one else talks like you :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16571 and Birdcell
God this is fucking hysterical how have you not realised hes repeating your old posts verbatim back at you? Literally no one else talks like you :lul::lul:

No he's not doing that and I don't speak like that.

If he is trying to do an impression of me it's because he realises I have a huge voice on here and it's not intentional.

The fact you are even confident of that shows you hold him in high regard for being white

No he's not doing that and I don't speak like that.

If he is trying to do an impression of me it's because he realises I have a huge voice on here and it's not intentional.

The fact you are even confident of that shows you hold him in high regard for being white
I didnt even know he was white. I legit assime every user on here is indian until they prove otherwise @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Ngl this is a LEGENDARY AMOG , save this shit in PSL archives , make this a best threads , because everyone of our incel brothers has to see , how much delusional a Hindu pajeet can be , NEVER FORGET 07.02.2022 , THE DAY RAVI THE TECH SCAMMER BOY WAS BRUTALLY AMOGED AND MURDERED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9641, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Hmmm I don't think Birdcell mogs. Maybe in PSL but irl appeal and SMV MakinItHappen has a significantly higher one. He looks high class/posh even if he's Indian ancestry (or whatever). Birdcell looks like a Balkan kid who has way too much bone growth. As a result looks dumb (sorry bro), and the only thing that saves him is that decent eye area, which is also asymmetrical (and probably too squinted). Birdcell will have more appeal to young dumb females, but MIHR should have much more appeal to actual decent serious women with a future/ a stable job etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MakinItHappenReturn and Birdcell
Hmmm I don't think Birdcell mogs. Maybe in PSL but irl appeal and SMV MakinItHappen has a significantly higher one. He looks high class/posh even if he's Indian ancestry (or whatever). Birdcell looks like a Balkan kid who has way too much bone growth. As a result looks dumb (sorry bro), and the only thing that saves him is that decent eye area, which is also asymmetrical (and probably too squinted). Birdcell will have more appeal to young dumb females, but MIHR should have much more appeal to actual decent serious women with a future/ a stable job etc.
One genio + leanmaxxing and I mog him like there's no tomorrow , but right now , yes , I agree with you . + I'm significantly taller (180cm)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and MakinItHappenReturn
lets get this thread to 10 pages guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Birdcell
lets get this thread to 10 pages guys
If we count every thread about me Vs.that curry , there were nearly 1000 replies :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BearBoy
One genio + leanmaxxing and I mog him like there's no tomorrow , but right now , yes , I agree with you . + I'm significantly taller (180cm)

3rd world retard that does nothing with his day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@MakinItHappenReturn you're lucky , that I wasn't born as this guy , you'd have 0 chance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-161457.png
    Screenshot_20220210-161457.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16834 and BearBoy
@MakinItHappenReturn you're lucky , that I wasn't born as this guy , you'd have 0 chance

And there's my morph you muppet. Who mogs?

Photo 2020 09 16 22 21 03

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What did you make this with? My faceapp morph is also very good but curious if you used smth else

Cant remember did it way back. Some FaceApp modification though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 3946
Jfl at this , jfl at anyone who picked him over me :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Let me end this cope with this pic
PXL 20220429 125333971 2

I mogg him to Mumbai and back

• +1
Reactions: beau and Deleted member 16474
Bumpyity bump