Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
I am not single and I am not even 30 :ROFLMAO: you have no idea about the fact I have been in a ltr for several months now

Keep cappin'

Without facts you have nothing

It is clear you are the same pheno as both @Birdcell and @Trance

Lol embarrassing how you eastern europeans stick together on a looks theory forum :forcedsmile:

Do your shit. It's so banal to see the fake opinions lol born from 'yeah I got you man, I'll stick up for you'. While you pm each other LOL
Literally my pm's
Screenshot 20220207 030946

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
At my age you were desperately trying to scamm 80 years old english women , funny thing is , you're scamming naive truecels now , with your 5$ shit ass rating . Whatever , you seem to be trolling hard rn , I hope , it makes gives you a slight joy in this life , since I can imagine , that if your main job in life is to write 2 hours long esays to truecels , then it surely doesn't look like your body expireriences even 1 picogram of dopamine happiness
Pretty sure he has a proper job (finance?) And does the ratings for fun in spare time

Either way it's obvious they are passionate about sticking up for you because they share your pheno.

Weak men if they can't be objective :soy:

I'm done anyway - you learned your lesson to not pick battles with a naturally charismatic NT Millennial

Stick to the socially recluse Zoomers - you can rely on memes then

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Peace Laugh GIF - Peace Laugh Peace Im Out - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
Pretty sure he has a proper job (finance?) And does the ratings for fun in spare time
Yes , mostlikely. Of course I have to exaggerate , since it's a "beef" , but what I don't believe him , is the fact , that brown ethnics get more "hate" , than other non South Asian folks , like this is victim complex

Bro this site votes on bone-mass.

Men have a male-gaze. So they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them on a battle-field.

Women have a female-gaze, so they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them in cuddling up with.
High IQ

I am not single and I am not even 30 :ROFLMAO: you have no idea about the fact I have been in a ltr for several months now

Keep cappin'

Without facts you have nothing

It is clear you are the same pheno as both @Birdcell and @Trance

Lol embarrassing how you eastern europeans stick together on a looks theory forum :forcedsmile:

Do your shit. It's so banal to see the fake opinions lol born from 'yeah I got you man, I'll stick up for you'. While you pm each other LOL
what are you even talking about:ROFLMAO:

Yxcyadwdq
Bqeh

also im really trying to not insult your ass and keep this a 1v1 between you and @Birdcell so no need to get me into this shit i didnt even vote on the thread keep that in mind idiot:feelskek:

• +1
Is that chorshanbe ? He looks like couple of afghan guys I've met here in Germany (y)
No afghans dont look like that this is a pamirid pheno

• +1
No afghans dont look like that this is a pamirid pheno
Pamir has sone good fighters ngl , they're also a mountaineer nation :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Lmao at the racism

Unreal lmao

Anybody with bone mass is seen as a mogger on this shit-hole by what is primarily filled with incels
Yoo why do curries cry racism if people think someone else is better looking :hnghn::hnghn: @ForeverRecession

Even dev didn’t stop dm’ing me until I told him he mog the guy he was comparing himself to :hnghn::hnghn: @WannabeJock @n0rthface @MarkCorrigan

All curries are like that :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15338, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Narcissistic bitches:soy:

Yoo why do curries cry racism if people think someone else is better looking :hnghn::hnghn: @ForeverRecession

Even dev didn’t stop dm’ing me until I told him he mog the guy he was comparing himself to :hnghn::hnghn: @WannabeJock @n0rthface @MarkCorrigan

All curries are like that :hnghn:
@Birdcell mogs idk what the outcry here is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Jason Voorhees, n0rthface and 2 others
Birdcel obviously its not even close

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 3 others
obvious win for @MakinItHappenReturn
he is harmonious and mogs to death

@Birdcell is very bad looking guy, michael cera who blasted some t

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16571, n0rthface and 1 other person
we need to expel Indians off this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Jason Voorhees, n0rthface and 2 others

Very bad looking = 2psl ?

jk idk about psl range
you are average range but you look weird
Lmfao why do you have michael cera as your wallpaper ? Do you mirin him or what :lul: ?

I see the resemblance to Michael Cera ngl

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 13332
1897097738_square.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
birdcell, ogremaxxed chechen badboy vs makinithappen narcy indian hot head maxxed

• Love it
Birdcel mogs and it's not even close.

• Love it
MakinItHappen face looks better. Pheno failo of course, but face is better and more harmonous in my opinion. Would be better leanmaxxed tho

Legit bro , In Germany people care mkre care if you can integrate into German society , and not how much brown or white one is ( mostly :) )
Nah lol. That’s not how woman work. Jfl. No woman will fuck an ethnic cuz „muh integrated“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and .👽.
what would you rate makinithappen? By gut?
It’s very simple to rate by gut. If you see someone and have no emotions whatsoever they are average.

If they are „oh he looks good“ then htn

If they are very beatiful then chadlite

And if they make me pissed cuz they are so attractive they are chad

Average. Defenitly not ugly nor noticeable good looking.
But IRL with 5'8" height and indian failo, wouldn't he be below average? Compared to the average young white guy?

But IRL with 5'8" height and indian failo, wouldn't he be below average? Compared to the average young white guy?
Accounting for Indian failo he automatically loses every mog battle vs whites.

Pretty much. Salludon does shit on UK tinder btw. He is almost invisible in the west due to racepill. Makinithappen has a worse pheno and is normie facially so he is probably considered unattractive by most western women. Blackgymmax's experiments confirm this.

• Woah
True tbh , I'm not a white guy , but definitely have an slight edge here
He could compete 10 years ago , but now he's an oldcel tbh
Here IMHO I look like a white guy
Debloated , looking elegant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-125021~2.png
    Screenshot_20220207-125021~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220207-125024~2.png
    Screenshot_20220207-125024~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, JFL, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
True tbh , I'm not a white guy , but definitely have an slight edge here
He could compete 10 years ago , but now he's an oldcel tbh
Here IMHO I look like a white guy
Debloated , looking elegant
Not even 10 years ago boyo. 5'11" vs 5'7"-8" is a noticeable difference IRL. Every single one of your features is better than his too. To top it off, you have a better pheno as well. You win hands down. He's right in the sense that you do look a little weird and don't give off chad vibes facially, but you are def above average.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Birdcell
Tbh everyone.who says that he mogs , say's that the indian dude has some magical harmony , lmfao wh
They are coping ethnics. Makinithappen would have almost zero SMV in any western country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Birdcell
Tbh everyone.who says that he mogs , say's that the indian dude has some magical harmony , lmfao where ? :lul:

Truth is when you refer to me you call me Indian and curry, this is the same for everyone here.

Because everyone here is too hard wired to the race pill which doesn't impact irl only on camera lens where pheno is super imposed on and emphasised.

I've fucked more bitches than you and at your age was having more success than you are and didn't need validation from other men on a looks improvement forum to say I was a desirable to chicks.

If you seriously believe a bunch of cucks that haven't for the large part had success with girls is a reliable guide to whether you are HTN or not, then lol at you.

Dudes vote on masculinity. You have bone mass, but not the greatest bone positioning. Women don't care about bone mass if the positioning isn't good. Then you have a dimorphic browridge which makes your eyes deeper set and these autists all go wet for that, we know what they are like.

I mog you because I am exotic looking and have better eyes. Stop caring because even if you were good looking, which you aren't, you would be too much of non character player in the real world to do much about it.

Discussion has ended. Suck on a dick and learn to never come after the main character

I have had girls chased after me and ive also been a chaser, trust me if a girl really likes u she would let u know, its not about feminism, its about primal attraction

You have experience yet you think this guy has more primal appeal than me lol

You're hilarious

Bro you’re a 30+ yo out of shape Indian guy. Stop being so narcissisti, you’re average looking bro
Nah he's a low tier chadpreetlite

what are you even talking about:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1527306View attachment 1527309

also im really trying to not insult your ass and keep this a 1v1 between you and @Birdcell so no need to get me into this shit i didnt even vote on the thread keep that in mind idiot:feelskek:

Nigga with the bum fluff fraud its clear you are both from Eastern Europe and its clear your brain has bee brain washed by this Indian failo bs

My pheno isnt that bad. If it was I wouldn't be nicknamed aladdin at work as I was also during earlier in my life

Is it coicndience that 2 different sets nd groups of people have chosen to nick name me aladdin and one girl from my past who I've slept with said I looked like him

I look just as much Arab as I do infina esp irl without the fish lens and all this other bs that no one has the iq or awareness to consider