Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
Bro he lives in cucked germany everything is closed, germany is most cucked when it comes to corona you shouldnt blame him that much

and second he is a chechen which means he has very strict parents and will get a beating by his dad

Child started beef with the alpha of the pride, I'll teach him a lesson if I have to. Keep out of it or you'll be next TeddyBearBoy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
Excuses, if hes virgin at 20, hes failed at life
Lmfao I'm not a virgin , as a religious guy I don't seek for promiscuous sex , call it cope.or.whatever you want , but In this cucked country , literally a truecel can have sex on weekly.basis

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hueless and JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell
Yes but i was talking about parties, clubs its really hard to pull this off

meaning he would have to say he is going to sleep at a cousins house or something
Yes , @BearBoy ia right , you guys just don't understand how it is in stric Muslim household

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Lmfao I'm not a virgin , as a religious guy I don't seek for promiscuous sex , call it cope.or.whatever you want , but In this cucked country , literally a truecel can have sex on weekly.basis

You are. It screams out of you. Next time keep to yourself and don't approach the alphas in the pride, or you'll get that claw in your ugly face as you have here.

Thank me, that scar just increased your sex-appeal. :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 16986, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
“Jock”
Regular Show Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 16571
This site supports and favours losers

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

You'd get the same result if you walked into a drug rehab meeting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and gamma
Women don't rate on dimorphism you plonker. He's ugly. That's why he has his hoody up. Like the introverted incel he is.:whistle:
i know, dimorphism is an ogrecope, but he has better facial harmony bro. he simply looks more beautiful than you.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 5786
Child started beef with the alpha of the pride, I'll teach him a lesson if I have to. Keep out of it or you'll be next TeddyBearBoy.
You must be trolling right ? You look like a rotten egg , and I really don't believe you could beat up even an average chechen , even if he's not some fighter , the average chechen has at least SOME expirerience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, UglyGod360, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
i will smash you indian tech scammer boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JFL and Birdcell
Funniest shit ever is seeing 4-18 when 90% of women would choose me lmao

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

Hahaha you speaking like Hitler rn

You must be trolling right ? You look like a rotten egg , and I really don't believe you could beat up even an average chechen , even if he's not some fighter , the average chechen has at least SOME expirerience

Keep your hoody up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986 and Deleted member 5786

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

ur clearly angry that he got more votes than u be honest:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Yes , @BearBoy ia right , you guys just don't understand how it is in stric Muslim household
not just muslim household its our culture, tradition that keeps everything in tact.

if we were just muslims then same shit like arabs women becoming whores would happen to us

C21986d65b66260da49b17e62f774c7f

2729496 2654337 PXL 20211208 090119215
Photo 2022 02 06 11 39 30

:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
ur clearly angry that he got more votes than u be honest:ROFLMAO:

On that you are not wrong, because I know for a given fact I am better looking irl and it is definitely very intriguing how that is not seen by guys on here lmao.

Keep your hoody up.
Lol , hoody or not , you're coping , if you're actually dead srs. I really want to believe that you're joking , because otherwise , we will help you to get your mental health care for free 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-200628~2.png
    Screenshot_20211207-200628~2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20211210-234453~2.png
    Screenshot_20211210-234453~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: JFL
not just muslim household its our culture, tradition that keeps everything in tact.

if we were just muslims then same shit like arabs women becoming whores would happen to us
thats the problem with muslim culture. women dont really love, its just out of fear.

Yeah 100% , there are actually also Arabs who are very strict and traditional , but they live deep in deserts , my father knew one beduin imam , he said that he was a very honourfull man :feelsokman:

Lol , hoody or not , you're coping , if you're actually dead srs. I really want to believe that you're joking , because otherwise , we will help you to get your mental health care for free 😢

Bro this site votes on bone-mass.

Men have a male-gaze. So they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them on a battle-field.

Women have a female-gaze, so they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them in cuddling up with.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

You're frauding lol

If you have your hood up like that it's probably a sign you're squinting and all of this other autist funkiness.

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
Yeah 100% , there are actually also Arabs who are very strict and traditional , but they live deep in deserts , my father knew one beduin imam , he said that he was a very honourfull man :feelsokman:
arabs and all other ethnic nigger muslims are faggots and degenerates, dont fucking call them anything good

without our tradition and culture we would have whores and faggots with tattoos piercings

With or without the hoody , I have better : eyes , skin , zygos , jaw , eyebrows
The ONLY thnigs you may mog me : Ratios , Nose and maybe chin
I might not HIGH appeal , but I surely do to a high degree , to white bitches that like.ethnic guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-134847~3.png
    Screenshot_20220206-134847~3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16986 and 5 others
thats the problem with muslim culture. women dont really love, its just out of fear.
What do you want feminism taken over and incels in your country who cant marry and complain all the time OR women getting married like back in the days and taking care of children and so on. Feminism causes too much degeneracy and will fuck your country up just like we see in the west but so will religions.

This can be done without religion look at kim jong un the nigga controls his country, if a woman cheated there its death.

• +1
Bro this site votes on bone-mass.

Men have a male-gaze. So they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them on a battle-field.

Women have a female-gaze, so they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them in cuddling up with.
You think you have high appeal , rlly ? If you do , why you're not famous for bein a Slayer ? :hnghn:

• +1
What do you want feminism taken over and incels in your country who cant marry and complain all the time OR women getting married like back in the days and taking care of children and so on. Feminism causes too much degeneracy and will fuck your country up just like we see in the west but so will religions.

This can be done without religion look at kim jong un the nigga controls his country, if a woman cheated there its death.
I have had girls chased after me and ive also been a chaser, trust me if a girl really likes u she would let u know, its not about feminism, its about primal attraction

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away and Birdcell
I have had girls chased after me and ive also been a chaser, trust me if a girl really likes u she would let u know, its not about feminism, its about primal attraction
retarded argument, we see fat whale bitches who are at height 5 0 saying 6 0 tall chad only.

look at the west, girls standards are too high to even like you anymore, even if she liked you she would leave you and find someone else thats called hypergamy

retarded argument, we see fat whale bitches who are at height 5 0 saying 6 0 tall chad only.

look at the west, girls standards are too high to even like you anymore, even if she liked you she would leave you and find someone else thats called hypergamy
I agree about ur point there, i just dont wanna be with girls who doesnt really like me, im sure alot of caucasian girls feel the same way, but are too afraid to speak up

@BearBoy , bro can u add this 2 pics too , to my profile ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211210-234453~2.png
    Screenshot_20211210-234453~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I agree about ur point there, i just dont wanna be with girls who doesnt really like me, im sure alot of caucasian girls feel the same way, but are too afraid to speak up
I mean if the girl.doesnt love you , then the marriage makes 0 sense , unless there's a good reason for the arranged marriage

@BearBoy , bro can u add this 2 pics too , to my profile ?
I cant because once thread is posted on ratings you cant edit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
With or without the hoody , I have better : eyes , skin , zygos , jaw , eyebrows
The ONLY thnigs you may mog me : Ratios , Nose and maybe chin
I might not HIGH appeal , but I surely do to a high degree , to white bitches that like.ethnic guys

Oh you have a massive forehead. That's why

You don't have better eyes, just deeper set and more masculine, so these guys go homo for it lol

Keep thinking that

In a war between super dom aspie and cute charismatic pretty boy, it's all one way traffic fella

You wouldn't get anywhere.

2729647 Screenshot 20220206 1348473
Photo 2022 02 06 11 39 30

2729531 PXL 20220130 195554912
Photo 2022 02 06 17 10 40

This side profile in itself prove you're a fraudster

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
You think you have high appeal , rlly ? If you do , why you're not famous for bein a Slayer ? :hnghn:

At Uni I was getting a decent amount but this was back in the early 2010s before swipe apps.

But I was constantly adored as the pretty boy. You don't have to believe me lol. This is why I have a fuckboy personality.

At Uni I was getting a decent amount but this was back in the early 2010s before swipe apps.

But I was constantly adored as the pretty boy. You don't have to believe me lol. This is why I have a fuckboy personality.
Average NT guy can do the same

• +1

You don't have better eyes, just deeper set and more masculine, so these guys go homo for it lol

Keep thinking that

In a war between super dom aspie and cute charismatic pretty boy, it's all one way traffic fella

View attachment 1527206View attachment 1527201

View attachment 1527212View attachment 1527213

Lmao ok , I won't be the judge . I'm not an expert of femla gaze vs male gaze , but being somewhat maaculine is important for look IMO

Keep thinking that

View attachment 1527206View attachment 1527201

View attachment 1527212View attachment 1527213

@germanlooks , is he right about this ? Are his eyes higher sex appeal ? Remember I'm not squinchig in these pics , I can look like autistic squinchig psl aspie, if I want to :
PXL 20220103 124817139

Average NT guy can do the same

I wasn't average looking back then.

Collagen + face hadn't caved in from tooth-loss.

Photo 2020 04 11 11 09 30

I'll be back here soon just need another bone-graft and then the dental implant goes in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, andy9432 and Deleted member 5786
ravi is like 50 years old and birdcell is not even fully looksmaxxed lol.

But given the cards that we're dealt, birdcell mogs for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, BearBoy, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

Legit. He descended hard , while I didn't even leanmax (shit appetite genetics) , I have still shit ton ammount of bloat in my round ass face to loose

White boy bias once again you autist and I am a few still from even turning 30

That autist is fully looksmaxed with his super-sized forehead lmao

He's already running fringe / hoody game

White boy bias once again you autist and I am a few still from even turning 30

That autist is fully looksmaxed with his super-sized forehead lmao

He's already running fringe / hoody game
How am i biased, i said it’s not fair cause youre past your prime and birdcell isnt lookemaxxed lol, he should work on softmaxxing, fixing his hairline skin etc etc, shit that could end up wscending him a solid 0.5 psl maybe more

Maybe if you had younger photos of your self you might have a chance at winning this

• +1
How do I get in on this thread without setting off any trip wires? :feelswat:

@Birdcell has a proto Europoid Cro-Magnon skull with high deep set light-colored eyes. Down to Earth, brute ogre.
@MakinItHappenReturn has sort of fem lips in several pictures where he is trying to look like Salludon. NCT. You look aight but the look in your eyes just screams deranged. Too touchy and socially inept with high IQ = adderall junkie/revolting personality. You've almost reached your third decade on Earth but still don't realize that you come off as too wound up? Stop answering every post within a second. I know you realize the guy speaks Chechen and German as his primary languages yet you choose to still pick on him not being able to articulate himself.

Racism aside, if our Chechen friend had your skin pigmentation, he'd still mog at least looks-wise. SMV-wise, I have no idea because you're both out of place at your current locations. :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Jason Voorhees, ROTTING and 4 others

@Birdcell has a proto Europoid Cro-Magnon skull with high deep set light-colored eyes. Down to Earth, brute ogre.
@MakinItHappenReturn has sort of fem lips in several pictures where he is trying to look like Salludon. NCT. You look aight but the look in your eyes just screams deranged. Too touchy and socially inept with high IQ = adderall junkie/revolting personality. You've almost reached your third decade on Earth but still don't realize that you come off as too wound up? Stop answering every post within a second. I know you realize the guy speaks Chechen and German as his primary languages yet you choose to still pick on him not being able to articulate himself.

Racism aside, if our Chechen friend had your skin pigmentation, he'd still mog at least looks-wise. SMV-wise, I have no idea because you're both out of place at your current locations. :)

Legit bro , In Germany people care mkre care if you can integrate into German society , and not how much brown or white one is ( mostly :) )

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16571 and one job away
Racism is still amongst us in 2022. Don't get it twisted.

PajeetLooksMatter

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mortis, Landorus and 3 others

Reminder this is you and why you try so hard with your posts:

2718852 2718760 DSC04609

I stopped taking anything you said seriously once I saw your face. :ROFLMAO:

Still butthurt I adopted you as my verbal punchbag the other day I can see it. ;)

• JFL
Reminder this is you and why you try so hard with your posts:

View attachment 1527289

I stopped taking anything you said seriously once I saw your face. :ROFLMAO:

Still butthurt I adopted you as my verbal punchbag the other day I can see it. ;)
Dont be delusional that ukrainian brutally mogs you, he is even married with children meanwhile you are single like at 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Birdcell and Deleted member 5786
Dont be delusional that ukrainian brutally mogs you, he is even married with children meanwhile you are single like at 30

I am not single and I am not even 30 :ROFLMAO: you have no idea about the fact I have been in a ltr for several months now

Keep cappin'

Without facts you have nothing

It is clear you are the same pheno as both @Birdcell and @Trance

Lol embarrassing how you eastern europeans stick together on a looks theory forum :forcedsmile:

Do your shit. It's so banal to see the fake opinions lol born from 'yeah I got you man, I'll stick up for you'. While you pm each other LOL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and BearBoy
Cagefuel ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16986 and Birdcell
*Unwatches thread*

Goodbye ;)

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Birdcell