Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
Harmony is everything. Without it you won't be attractive to the opposite sex.

So breaking apart individual features is fruitless unless they sync. Women see it with biology so they see the bigger picture.
Stop coping, he'd make you invisible irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 5786 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13332
yo guys what about my blackpill class presentation

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell

@JFL @Birdcell @MakinItHappenReturn

Would you say jason momoa pheno a bit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332 and JFL
You cope pretty hard for a guy that is "blackpilled".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16571, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
You have good eye area with beard you could looksmax alot have you tried growing one?

Photo 2021 12 08 19 04 17

My eye-area has suffered from tooth-loss. Less supportive bone due to shrinkage caused them one of them to tilt negatively, otherwise they were even better. Wish I could find an old-photo from my pretty boy cam model days.

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
You cope pretty hard for a guy that is "blackpilled".

I just know when I am being undervalued. It's the fact that I am black pilled that helps me realise this guy has little appeal and this is a perfect demonstration of too many tards having studied the race pill and taking it beyond its context.

I just know when I am being undervalued. It's the fact that I am black pilled that helps me realise this guy has little appeal and this is a perfect demonstration of too many tards having studied the race pill and taking it beyond its context.
Ok , how much of a low appeal are we speaking ? Invisible ? Bellow average girls only ?

Failo reminder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Birdcell, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
I don't see it, he just mogs you. I can't see him being mogged by you. I just can't.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Ok , how much of a low appeal are we speaking ? Invisible ? Bellow average girls only ?

IMO most girls will see you as a low tier normie

Girls who are the same pheno as you will say mid tier

Your forehead, chin and lips are failo.

You have good dimorphic features, but it doesn't come together to be appealing on the eye.

Your pheno is also a bit dodgy imo.

Take a video for accuracy.

2729638 Screenshot 20211210 2344532
2729662 2729647 Screenshot 20220206 1348473
2729668 2729531 PXL 20220130 195554912

Users on this site are well-read on the fact good bone mass and eyes that are deeply set are good traits that Chads have, so they immediately look at this and see you as HTN. I can't agree and I don't see how most chicks would.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 13332
I don't see it, he just mogs you. I can't see him being mogged by you. I just can't.
Birdcell is obvious frauder, while makinithappen has videos etc of him in motion, not a fair comparison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Birdcell
I had the same mog battle on Lookism.net , I won even there , considering I was even more bloated than now lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571

You have good dimorphic features, but it doesn't come together to be appealing on the eye.

View attachment 1528245View attachment 1528247View attachment 1528248

Users on this site are well-read on the fact good bone mass and eyes that are deeply set are good traits that Chads have, so they immediately look at this and see you as HTN. I can't agree and I don't see how most chicks would.
He can fraud with beard to hide his ogre looks? which will also makes his nose look smaller, and he just needs to grow more hair to make his forehead smaller

U have dog side profile, brutal cranium forward growth pill @StrangerDanger check this shit out

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
View attachment 1528217

My eye-area has suffered from tooth-loss. Less supportive bone due to shrinkage caused them one of them to tilt negatively, otherwise they were even better. Wish I could find an old-photo from my pretty boy cam model days.
one of your better ascencion photos

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I had the same mog battle on Lookism.net , I won even there , considering I was even more bloated than now lol

The entire PSL community overrates and overvalues the race pill.

Mainly because most curries are not as good looking as me.

When I go to India I am a literal Chad starred at.

Birdcell is obvious frauder, while makinithappen has videos etc of him in motion, not a fair comparison

Lol , I'm better looking in motion
No squiting , clenching ,. nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 5786, Hueless and 5 others

Ok I agree , but instead of LTN , I'd say MTN aince there are many insecure Beckies.out there

A girl rated you 1/10. This is basically deformed level. A lot of users rate you at least average.

Proves what I said. The average PSL user is deformed in the eyes of western women. And salludon is average.
Guys here overrate a lot

I see gl zoomers everyday that mog 100% of this forum

But guys here would rate them low bcz they don’t have massive bones

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and MakinItHappenReturn
Guys here overrate a lot

I see gl zoomers everyday that mog 100% of this forum

But guys here would rate them low bcz they don’t have massive bones

EXACTLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Lol , I'm better looking in motion
No squiting , clenching ,. nothing

You look worse in motion.

You are recessed on the chin.

Also why did you tilt the video? Tilt it properly before uploading so we can see

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
You cherry pick terrible selfies from the 2020 pandemic where I was fat and unkept it's too funny.

He is ugly. Look at his forehead.
What a load of bullshit excuses. Nothing of your face has changed, you still look the same. Your bones, harmony and soft features is the same. The only thing that has changed is your ability to fraud
This is you
1777618 photo 2020 05 23 22 06 02
1786106 photo 2020 05 28 22 03 39
1786103 photo 2020 05 28 22 05 05
1807902 photo 2020 06 11 21 01 11
1956373 photo 2020 08 27 21 08 30
1956374 photo 2020 08 27 21 07 24
1969249 IMG 20200903 012705 326
2173077 photo 2020 12 16 23 17 41
2200361 14d27c0d60aeb2905b4573421489ab1d
46c2d5de2e047a3b5509416d8fc520e5
Ravi
Photo 2021 11 23 646347
Photo 2020 12 18 01 25 19
SmartSelect 20210412 033455 dChrome
2221116 Photo 2 3
1976196 Photo 1 1
1809028 IMG 20200612 180432
040785e93707e304d4a7e555b66d0148 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 16571, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Good trolling I won't lie. Using terrible selfies during the 2020 pandemic for sure will make this fair.

Me and you are done. Characterless pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and StrangerDanger
You look worse in motion.

You are recessed on the chin.

Also why did you tilt the video? Tilt it properly before uploading so we can see
The second vid I'm bloated. I have a weaker chin , but besides that my bones are maaculine. You said that it doesn't matter z because they're placed not "correctly"

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Hueless and Deleted member 16474

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Hueless, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
I never noticed this but does MakinItHappen have ptosis or is it just the angles? It looks like it in a few pics.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and StrangerDanger
I would ask what photos specifically you used of each of us because the main type of girl I attract is JB.
ZpXFxcC.gif

Even today.
jUjHjhA.gif

I have those pretty boy eyelashes and eyes and cute smile.
VmsPyJx.gif

Doesn't really make sense even if she is a Stacey. I've been on Omegle plenty of times and had JBs fawn over me.
FZR3qBL.gif

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

How are you so delusional mate? Which woman in her right mind would wish to procreate with you because your genetics stand as superior/worthy of passing down/investing in? If you were a woman, would you find you attractive? Mog you or not, birdcell has accepted that he has lousy appeal to women. It's better to be humble, and not arrogant & then have nothing to show for it.

giphy.webp

IT'S OVER

Photo on 10 28 18 at 1039 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Jason Voorhees, BearBoy and 1 other person

Backstabbing fake is what you clearly are:

NP i'll just prove your cherry-picking to everyone so they can see what you've done.

You conveniently leave out all the videos I looked decent in...

• JFL
I never noticed this but does MakinItHappen have ptosis or is it just the angles? It looks like it in a few pics.
looks like ptosis

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Jason Voorhees
looks like ptosis

It's good that you didn't post a single video outside of the 2020 pandemic when I was extremely overweight, unkept and an incel lol

I love that - is it because it didn't fit your narrative you little keyboard warrior?

Keyboard Warrior Console Wars GIF - Keyboard Warrior Keyboard Warrior -  Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
JFL at this Thread :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
I would ask what photos specifically you used of each of us because the main type of girl I attract is JB. Even today.

I have those pretty boy eyelashes and eyes and cute smile.

Doesn't really make sense even if she is a Stacey. I've been on Omegle plenty of times and had JBs fawn over me.
I used the pics in this thread.

These two pictures.

NP i'll just prove your cherry-picking to everyone so they can see what you've done.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Hueless, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
so basically deformed. Was she able to tell they were people?
I told her that I thought she was being too harsh, but she said that she really finds them unattractive.

mogger tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Birdcell