Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
I told her that I thought she was being too harsh, but she said that she really finds them unattractive.
Brutal , maybe she doesn't like ethnics ?

yeah anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
I've lost weight, had a bone-graft, improved my skin-care and @StrangerDanger tries to claim I haven't ascended by showing all the old videos from the 2020 pandemic. That makes sense. He made his point didn't he? Intelligently.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and StrangerDanger
You are being compared to gigachads in her mind.
Pakicel , I'm not coping or lying rn , but 2-3 years ago (when I was less bloated ?) , I had many girls being overly nice to me and flirting , I've also heard that some had crush on me jfl , but even back then I was that introverted closed kid , sitting alone by himself , and thinking only about Sport , School and My traveling passion :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: JFL
Pakicel , I'm not coping or lying rn , but 2-3 years ago (when I was less bloated ?) , I had many girls being overly nice to me and flirting , I've also heard that some had crush on me jfl , but even back then I was that introverted closed kid , sitting alone by himself , and thinking only about Sport , School and My traveling passion :Comfy:
I can believe you. I honeslty can't see you at less than HTN. But I really don't know why you are getting rated 1/10. It's total BS.

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
Brutal
@MakinItHappenReturn Tiktok doxxed
@BearBoy , @StrangerDanger , @Biiyo03 ,@Pakicel , @JFL , @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14160, WontStopNorwooding and 5 others
Brutal , maybe she doesn't like ethnics ?
She said she doesn't like anyone she doesn't know personally. And would see most guys as average if she doesn't have a connection to them. But this was even worse.

• JFL
Brutal
@MakinItHappenReturn Tiktok doxxed
@BearBoy , @StrangerDanger , @Biiyo03 ,@Pakicel , @JFL , @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ✿👍col, fogdart, Deleted member 14160 and 7 others
She said she doesn't like anyone she doesn't know personally. And would see most guys as average if she doesn't have a connection to them. But this was even worse.
This whore is chad only :lul::ogre::feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: JFL
True. I showed her this guy:

and she said 6/10

Qdwdwqdwqdwq
Hqehqh
Yxcyadwdq

show these 3 pics and ask her to rate

What's everyone failing to realize is that being taller would ascend you to Chadlite/Chad. How you present and carry yourself tells me that you will be a happy father in a few years. On the other hand, nothing will ascend that lentils gobbler. All his pics/vids are from the confines of his dungeon where he keeps making looney faces. His crooked bottom teeth literally give off a vibe that his face is melting. He claims to have a gf, but I've yet to see any evidence of him stepping outside of home.

View attachment 1528350
this one video mogs all of them

Where are you from my man? Dagestan?
Ya tozhe zanimayus' sportom nemnoshko.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Birdcell and BearBoy
What startles me is how every person is willing and ready to admit how the camera emphasises their weaknesses and makes them look worse, thus subtracting from their harmony, but never willing to admit this for other people.

If you knew the actual disparity between how I look irl and how I look on camera it would all make sense to you why I have these beliefs. But it doesn't matter. As long as I know what I do, howmany chicks Ive slayed and what sort of looks I receive, that's all that matters.

What's everyone failing to realize is that being taller would ascend you to Chadlite/Chad. How you present and carry yourself tells me that you will be a happy father in a few years. On the other hand, nothing will ascend that lentils gobbler. All his pics/vids are from the confines of his dungeon where he keeps making looney faces. His crooked bottom teeth literally give off a vibe that his face is melting. He claims to have a gf, but I've yet to see any evidence of him stepping outside of home.

im ingush keep doing sport brother we like you ukrainians (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16571
Ya chechenec brat. Ya dolgo uzhe zanimayus boksom , vystupayu poka chto na amaturrskix :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
We're at 7 pages already, let's get on with the @USER0213 bullying phase of the thread
gftih @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, AcneScars, Deleted member 16346 and 6 others
  • +1
We're at 7 pages already, let's get on with the @USER0213 bullying phase of the thread
gftih @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03
Go canoodle Badg96 you lowlife scumbag!
You are legit an A tier unscrupulous imbecile. Being a keyboard warrior saves you from my wrath, otherwise I would've displaced your L5 you degenerate faecal matter surviving pig!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16571, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Sir yes sir

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Hueless, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
What can I do ? :lul::lul: . He's living somewhere in London near a Tesco , I'm living currently in Germany , I could go on with useless fight here on forum, but I'm not so strong with words , so that's why I don't engage usually in any discussions , and also thx for using my worts pics :lul::feelsokman:

High t browridge mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Birdcell
Go canoodle Badg96 you lowlife scumbag!
You are legit an A tier unscrupulous imbecile. Being a keyboard warrior saves you from my wrath, otherwise I would've displaced your L5 you degenerate faecal matter surviving pig!
Bruh, you have trolled me enough in the past, if I wanted I could troll you to the point that you delete your account, so please consider this a request and do not troll me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Birdcell and volcelfatcel
Photo 2022 02 07 19 20 01
2729647 Screenshot 20220206 1348473 1

Tell me I've frauded here @StrangerDanger

Why does he mog me when I am not even a dark-skin Indian? Objectively break it down for me science by science.

Through the female gaze. Not the bone-mass one. I will also take another photo once Ive had my haircut so I'll be interested to know your take before and after. If I'm better at frauding than in the 2020 pandemic, then explain how this is a fraud. Hair all over the place, straight into the camera and no special lighting

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He can fraud with beard to hide his ogre looks? which will also makes his nose look smaller, and he just needs to grow more hair to make his forehead smaller
Idk the beard makes me look like an oldcel tbh

Attachments

• FaceApp_1644262064839.jpg
    FaceApp_1644262064839.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1644262107348.jpg
    FaceApp_1644262107348.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1644262209030.jpg
    FaceApp_1644262209030.jpg
    996.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1644262247408.jpg
    FaceApp_1644262247408.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
@USER0213

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hueless and StrangerDanger
When women are horny they want masc
View attachment 1528510

You're young, but you can't be this dumb? They want masculine, in a ruggedly handsome-ish way.

Are you ruggedly handsome? That girl gave you a 1/10 and she is in her prime years.

To be masculine and good looking is very hard, that's why there are far many more pretty boys out there than masculine moggers.

You are masculine, but not a mogger. You are just an ogre that ends up looking average, with one or two strikingly dimorphic features which these twits on here get hard for because Tyler Maher also has them.

You're young, but you can't be this dumb? They want masculine, in a ruggedly handsome-ish way.

Are you ruggedly handsome? That girl gave you a 1/10 and she is in her prime years.

To be masculine and good looking is very hard, that's why there are far many more pretty boys out there than masculine moggers.

You are masculine, but not a mogger. You are just an ogre that ends up looking average, with one or two strikingly dimorphic features which these twits on here get hard for because Tyler Maher also has them.
They want masc + prettyboy or cute looking

body is really important for this if you have heavy bone structure and good muscle mass it shows big dick energy to foids

You look a fuckton better than him. He is delusional if he thinks he mogs you.

Explain the science as to why then bro? I'm all ears for your aspie autism.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Birdcell
They want masc + prettyboy or cute looking

body is really important for this if you have heavy bone structure and good muscle mass it shows big dick energy to foids

You don't gotta be pretty or cute. To have the mixture is just the ideal. You can be all masculine as long as there's harmony. With him there is ZERO harmony. With you there is harmony so you get away with it. You lack pretty/cute features but have harmony basicaly.

I lack dimorphism, masculine features, but I have a pretty eye-area and cute harmony.

We're all normies, but he is definitely not high tier normie and I am sure of that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Birdcell

Ok , but where I'm from many guys look masc and "ogree" how you say , but we have almost like 0 legit incels or whatever

Ok , but where I'm from many guys look masc and "ogree" how you say , but we have almost like 0 legit incels or whatever

Your look works if you are tall and broad shouldered.

Are you? Then you can fuck mid tier Beckys with a gym maxxed body because then your eyebrow ridge, deep-set eyes, wide skull etc come into play.

You don't gotta be pretty or cute. To have the mixture is just the ideal. You can be all masculine as long as there's harmony. With him there is ZERO harmony. With you there is harmony so you get away with it. You lack pretty/cute features but have harmony basicaly.

I lack dimorphism, masculine features, but I have a pretty eye-area and cute harmony.

We're all normies, but he is definitely not high tier normie and I am sure of that.
I dont lack cute features, i have been called cute from girls all the time they always say my face looks cute, always notice my nose being small and eyes looking good

why would i listen to a incel telling me this when girls literally told me i look cute? even though i didnt speak to them they complimented my looks, nose, eyes and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Your look works if you are tall and broad shouldered.

Are you? Then you can fuck mid tier Beckys with a gym maxxed body because then your eyebrow ridge, deep-set eyes, wide skull etc come into play.
I'm 180cm with decent broad shoulders , tbh I could roids and gymmax., But I would fuck up my hormones then :ogre:

Tbh regarding the girl that said 1/10 and 2/10 can’t believe ur taking that seriously. Girls legit say 1/10 for chads I know irl and end up going after deformed normie

• +1
I dont lack cute features, i have been called cute from girls all the time they always say my face looks cute, always notice my nose being small and eyes looking good

why would i listen to a incel telling me this when girls literally told me i look cute? even though i didnt speak to them they complimented my looks, nose, eyes and so on

You're a larper. You are also a virgin and never had pussy yet have the audacity to call another individual incel.

Fuck off.