BITCH LITERALLY FACEPULLING ON TIKTOK [BRUTAL] [OVER]

Doesn't matter if Aspiesky and other idiots keep spreading it tbh. It's most probably over.
282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038

Just remember FACE will become even more important when maxillapill become mainstream, when they just start identifying what makes someone ugly or attractive objectively your muh height muh muscle muh style will matter much less.
I can see it now, " teehee and his maxilla was Sooo forward grown, I just got wet looking at it and putting my hand on his face . omg you go queeeen teehee"

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chadpreetcel123, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
its all cope anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Slayer, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
im literally in shock wtf

I can see it now, " teehee and his maxilla was Sooo forward grown, I just got wet looking at it and putting my hand on his face . omg you go queeeen teehee"

Exactly, forward grown faces will become a status symbol.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Exactly, forward grown faces will become a status symbol.
Jfl gym membership will plummet as normies become blackpilled on bones
Brutal reminder that this has over 100k views

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
HOW THE FUCK IS MY DUMBASS SUPPOSED TO ASCEND WHEN THESE ALREADY CHADLITES / STACYLITES ARE LOOKSMAXXING THIS HARD
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 1553, Zeta ascended and 8 others
JFL at thinking women aren’t trying every way possible to get Chad’s undivided attention. There tons of skins care, and lifestyle secrets you guys don’t know about. Women’s looksmaxing is years ahead of ours.
It would really not surprise me at this point if you're a female infiltrator ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4563, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
AstroSky's response JFL

https://forum.****************/threads/looksmax-me-is-crying-for-me.2718/

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Velvet
Damn not gonna lie this is crazy
It would really not surprise me at this point if you're a female infiltrator ngl
Wow that’s crazy to think about NGL lol. They said everything a man does is for pussy subconsciously and now that I think about it; everything a woman does is for dick. The way she dresses, talks, acts, puts on makeup, etc
This Astro kid clearly has a personal vendetta towards LooksMax.Me, banning him from this site hit a nerve and now we live rent free in his head. The tiktok only has 300 likes and no normie is even smart enough to make a facePuller. The outrage is exaggerated, no need to go on an autistic sperg moment typing in all caps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 245 and Catawampus
Damn. They're doing no service. This bitch probably has an account here and is even a known user because not everybody knows that mask lol.
@Over

AstroSky's response JFL

https://forum.****************/threads/looksmax-me-is-crying-for-me.2718/
Does he really think we're going to read any of that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
Chad using the face pull to mog us even more with his forward growt :feelswah::woke::feelsree:

Not a big deal. Did Astro even popularize it at all? Maybe she saw my vid and made it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 685
As scary as this sounds we forget that to looksmax you need drive and determination, even with knowledge, without the ability to put it to action it still remains useless

The majority of the users on this site are blackpilled and can’t be bothered to hardcore looksmax (facepulling surgeries etc), to think that normies will be able to outside of a few can even take this knowledge and apply it is going to be very slim, anyways the Jews have our back- if people start naturally looking better and stop needing them they will send out the propaganda about how horrid and detrimental these things can be with you, and also whenever some normie fucks their face up it will spread like wild fire and all the normies will be scared off

it is a bit scary but I still think we are fine- I am personally more worried about the spread of actual blackpill knowledge rather than looksmax advice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Dog face, ChanceAtChad and 8 others
why havent the mods fucking archived this site and stopped registration?????

make it fucking private
OMG I MADE A POST ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY AND GUESS WHAT?

MOST OF US SAID DON'T MAKE THE SITE PRIVATE

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
people are hive minds
i literally made a post and a poll

most said no this site will die if we make it private

this site will never die

just get rebranded like every other site

looksmaxing will never die

and no some bitches are facepulling and astro sky helped her

i hope the orthodontic industry tells everyone to stop facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kingkellz and turkproducer
" #HEALTHY #WELLNESS " jfl!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
REPORT NELSONS VIDEO FOR VIOLENCE PLS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Alexanderr, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Good thing facepulling w/o MSE doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, GetThatBread and 3 others
What the fuck do we do now? Where do we go from here? Looksmaxxing is a popular umbrella term now..

Depends on wether they're fused or not tho
If you're old enough to where you can type coherent sentences on this forum, then they're fused.

• Hmm...
Just wear a massive barbaric orthodontic appliance for 8 hours a day to see ~1mm of maxillary advancement per year theory.
The function of a facepuller is to bring the maxilla and mandible foreward. Your post is implying that that's what a facepuller can do, but only if MSE comes into play, because it "splits the sutures".

Yes, but only the midpalatal suture, not the lateral sutures.

A facepuller on its own is as finctional as a facepuller with combination of MSE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, retard and Deleted member 685
FML i was planning to be the first one demonstrating massive changes from facepulling BUT there are a few things worth noticing or saying.

1.Normies don't even know what a maxilla is, they see this tiktok and are like wtf is this girl doing and that's all. They ignore the science behind it, remember the first time someone told you about mewing?
2. I am not sure this is a self made facepulling device. It's either that facemax appliance from dr dean howell which is a gigacope device or one from that facepulling site.
3. this one looks very uncomfortable, i doubt she will be able to sleep with it so she is most likely not gonna get results
4. she is a foid maybe she will get some results and be like "okay enough" and use make up to enhance them so she won't go further.
5. I doubt that she is able to give up on her social life to stay at home and just protract 20h a day. There is no way she is going out with this device in public, if she does then i have no choice but to respect her
6. She most likely doesn't have enough oral volume for her tongue to fit on her palate so she will just relapse when she isn't wearing her facepuller.
7. There is a point when the mandible stops following the maxilla and you need surgery, she is probably gonna stop at this point bcz normies want to get away without surgeries. If that's the case then her results are gonna be very underwhelming. Imagine using your recessed lower jaw to know when to stop protracting your even more recessed upper jaw JFL.

But i am fine if she succeeds, i prefer not having to show my face, my before afters or having to explain this to other ppls.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face
FML i was planning to be the first one demonstrating massive changes from facepulling BUT there are a few things worth noticing or saying.

1.Normies don't even know what a maxilla is, they see this tiktok and are like wtf is this girl doing and that's all. They ignore the science behind it, remember the first time someone told you about mewing?
2. I am not sure this is a self made facepulling device. It's either that facemax appliance from dr dean howell which is a gigacope device or one from that facepulling site.
3. this one looks very uncomfortable, i doubt she will be able to sleep with it so she is most likely not gonna get results
4. she is a foid maybe she will get some results and be like "okay enough" and use make up to enhance them so she won't go further.
5. I doubt that she is able to give up on her social life to stay at home and just protract 20h a day. There is no way she is going out with this device in public, if she does then i have no choice but to respect her
6. She most likely doesn't have enough oral volume for her tongue to fit on her palate so she will just relapse when she isn't wearing her facepuller.
7. There is a point when the mandible stops following the maxilla and you need surgery, she is probably gonna stop at this point bcz normies want to get away without surgeries. If that's the case then her results are gonna be very underwhelming. Imagine using your recessed lower jaw to know when to stop protracting your even more recessed upper jaw JFL.

But i am fine if she succeeds, i prefer not having to show my face, my before afters or having to explain this to other ppls.
Didnt read fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Effortless, Justttt and 4 others
Damn low ihnib tiktok hoe ascend with our broscience and I rott here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 906, Effortless and 5 others

What do you mean the mandible stops follwokg after a point. That’s not right

• +1
good thing mewing and facepulling is all bullshit

I know training ur neck is legit tho, I've seen gains. You see it in bodybuilders a lot too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Squirtoutmabooty and Enlil
Please tell me this is just a bad dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087 and Chadelite
The helmet women wear when they are about to be approached by a sub5 sub5foot10 male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4087, Deleted member 4563, StressShady and 6 others
Lol

BBC’s value will triple once maxilla pill gets out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 2 others
IF EVERYONE'S SUPER CHAD.
NO ONE WILL BE.

108k views and barely 300 likes => nobody cares
100K - 300 likes - 20 comments and this is the only video on it. No one gives a flying fuck about it and it isn’t being pushed by the TikTok algorithm. TikTik is filled with children they don’t care about shit unless a 16 yo chad is demonstrating it. Not a bird eyed dumb bitch that typed “maxilla bones” like how retarded is she lmao

Thank god i am a dimorphic high prenatal t beast

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
@Ritalincel

@AstroSky neck it you ape

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Chadelite
Does this even work. Sounds autistic past puberty

This site is not the reason for this becoming mainstream, Lookism was and is much more famous than here and is of course the one of the biggest reason.
Lol

BBC’s value will triple once maxilla pill gets out

Blacks doesn't have better maxilla (it's just prognathism also less nasal bone).