BITCH LITERALLY FACEPULLING ON TIKTOK [BRUTAL] [OVER]

This site is not the reason for this becoming mainstream, Lookism was and is much more famous than here and is of course the one of the biggest reason.

Blacks doesn't have better maxilla (it's just prognathism also less nasal bone).
The maxillary prognathism mimics forward growth. There’s almost no blacks that appear to have a recessed maxilla for this very reason

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I knew we should’ve never trusted that Jew. Look what he did.
Doesn't matter if Aspiesky and other idiots keep spreading it tbh. It's most probably over.
That Jew regularly lurks on this site (even though he’s banned), reads high IQ threads and spreads the information to normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
Time to archive this site

Last edited:
  • +1
could this be the end of our little obscure cult?

• +1
OY VEY. THE BLUEPILLERS KNOW OUR LOOKSMAX TECHNIQUES

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4563, Chadelite and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Wait, hold up, let me download it first, brah

Nobody cares now because they don’t know what she’s talking about. Once these YouTube videos explaining Mewing, facial aesthetics and more become a lot more popular she’ll receive more attention.
Insane

• +1
@nelson pls don't share the facepulling video plsss

If everyone ascends we are back to square 1

pls pls pls

da fuq is this bullshit world man

frickin teenager girls facepulling what is this shit

how did they even get that

View attachment 268585
Yooo what in the Fucking Fuck is happening. I cant believe Im being looksmaxxing mogged by some tik tok hoe.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

It's the autists spreading the blackpill and looksmaxxing advice to the public who put it in the spotlight

Fuck anyone who makes looksmaxing videos. Looksmaxing should be hidden knowledge.

Keep the blackpill secret!!! That shit is terrifying. All of them are going to ascend. fuck fuck

You motherfuckers now realize how stupid it is to reveal anything if not even a little bit of information to fucking normies on youtube/IG regarding all these Chad/Virgin, Incel/Slayer meme pics that have circulated facebook in the past 2 years?!

this is the fucking consequence of all this shit. Being blackpilled in 2020 now equates to being redpilled PUA kid from reddit

ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE CAME AFTER 2018 FROM A YOUTUBE VIDEO

AND HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF PSL OR LOOKISM OR EVEN ORB

Fuck this gay ass cite and incels.is

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

You motherfuckers now realize how stupid it is to reveal anything if not even a little bit of information to fucking normies on youtube/IG regarding all these Chad/Virgin, Incel/Slayer meme pics that have circulated facebook in the past 2 years?!

this is the fucking consequence of all this shit. Being blackpilled in 2020 now equates to being redpilled PUA kid from reddit

ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE CAME AFTER 2018 FROM A YOUTUBE VIDEO

AND HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF PSL OR LOOKISM OR EVEN ORB

Fuck this gay ass cite and incels.is
I came in February but this site was so small back then all the og people were still here

You are 100% right

in the video that @nelson made

astro sky made some comments - asking about results and shit

fucking hate him so much

jfl my reply to his comment got more likes than the comment lool

@nelson pls make it private don't put it on here either

make a discord for people who want to facepull

that way astro jew can't see it

this mofo checks this site every day

@Gudru what do u think about the discord idea
FUCK she has 100k +views on that video but only 18 comments and 299 likes

something doesn't add up

and she only has like 40 followers

@Gudru this seems like tik tok is pushing this or something

no way does she get that much attenion with 40 followers
@nelson MAKE IT PRIVATE FOR FUCK SAKE
This is why we should spread anti blackpill propaganda and "fake expose" looksmaxxing technique (gas light). Is there any way to spam a tiktok to get it taken down? Blackpill knowledge must be kept sacred and away from stupid normies.

This is also why its so stupid to spread blackpill knowledge. We should take down all pages of looksmaxxing information out there outside of this forum via spamming and trolling and most importantly FALSE INFORMATION. Remember that the normies which are being helped by this information don't deserve it one bit. They mocked you, and hat your existence. Why in the FUCK would you want them to benefit?
Exactly
why havent the mods fucking archived this site and stopped registration?????

make it fucking private
On some real shit

Last edited:
  • +1
I knew it was over a few months back when my 12 year old nephew was blackpilling me about hairlines and jawlines and eyeshapes and stuff. Everyone is hyper aware of all of this stuff now. Everyone. Girls will be rejecting you now for not having a strong limbal ring whereas you might have been able to get them before when they were only aware on a more subconscious level. The people you were trying to frogleap past are all doing the same things as you lol. It's over

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Chadelite
Brutal reminder

The Jews always win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4645, Romnel and 2 others
Holy shit I didn’t know about this. Jesus christ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Its over if you think this shit works anyway

• +1
Oops! That video doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Unpopular opinion here but I think it's a good thing if everyone got educated on this kind of shit.
If everyone got taught perfect tounge posture from birth, proper nutrition, etc. then every single person in the future would be atleast moderately attractive.
If everyone's similar looking (strong jaw, good frame, etc.) then relationships could instead be based on shit that actually matters.
I think physical attraction isn't about who's the best looking in a room, it's about physical characteristics we're drawn to.
Unpopular opinion here but I think it's a good thing if everyone got educated on this kind of shit.
If everyone got taught perfect tounge posture from birth, proper nutrition, etc. then every single person in the future would be atleast moderately attractive.
If everyone's similar looking (strong jaw, good frame, etc.) then relationships could instead be based on shit that actually matters.
I think physical attraction isn't about who's the best looking in a room, it's about physical characteristics we're drawn to.
ahahah wait that sounds hella dodgy in this context, dw I've not even told my closest friends about looksmaxxing so It's not been me leaking this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
bumping for lord chadus