Reactions: Feza, berlin.1969, Deleted member 9090 and 13 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2019 and 12 others
Why do u think so?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I hope I'm wrong with this but I truly don't feel it's cope and I think it'll happen. Btw: I called the exact top of the S&P500 and put out the notion of buying naked puts because I had a gut feeling the market would drop. 18th Feb 2020, you can find my post and the exact time I posted it and you can see it was before the market showed any sign of collapsing. 10-20hrs later we experienced the biggest crash ever. (I never ever advise buying puts, especially OTM faggy Ds, but I just had a strong gut feeling). Nothing to do with skill btw, just a very very strong gut feeling, which turned out to be true. Now I'm having another one of those gut feelings.

Gut-Brain axis in play maybe? :ROFLMAO::feelsohgod:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756, StolenDays and 2 others
I hope I'm wrong with this but I truly don't feel it's cope and I think it'll happen. Btw: I called the exact top of the S&P500 and put out the notion of buying naked puts because I had a gut feeling the market would drop. 18th Feb 2020, you can find my post and the exact time I posted it and you can see it was before the market showed any sign of collapsing. 10-20hrs later we experienced the biggest crash ever. (I never ever advise buying puts, especially OTM faggy Ds, but I just had a strong gut feeling). Nothing to do with skill btw, just a very very strong gut feeling, which turned out to be true. Now I'm having another one of those gut feelings.

Gut-Brain axis in play maybe? :ROFLMAO::feelsohgod:
You have no idea why? Maybe cause of corona devaluing "real" companies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Can I buy bitcoin at 18?

• +1
when to buy op ?

• +1
Should we Buy bitcoin OP?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
Why do u think so?
Stock-to-Flow ratio. The FR letting everyone know that they can print infinite dollars without the dollars having any intrinsic value. Dollars can alter the value of anything else, every other currency, every asset, anything that trades; yet the dollar can't devalue itself because it is THE ONLY "fiat currency". I know technically almost all currencies are "fiat", but I'm referring to the terminology of the word which in Latin translates to "Let it be". Putting $ into BTC is essentially investing into an asset with a real instrinsic value. People are scared and stuck inside because of COVID. Dollars are being printed til the cows come home, Bitcoin is getting more scarce. I didn't explain this well at all in layman's terms....

Think of this. The QE is devaluing everything that trades, any asset that you may own, because everything is bought and sold for money, and $ is the king. $ can devalue any FOREX currency just through increasing the overall supply.

But Bitcoins price can't be devalued solely due to the exclusive printing of new dollars. Unless people are actively selling Bitcoin, it's price remains unaffected by QE because Bitcoin's "market capitalization" is in effect, illusory. There's not $125.8B in Bitcoin, like a house of cards with the billions of already invested dollars structuring its foundation. It's purely a supply-demand and liquidity centric speculative asset with a modernized intrinsic value.
Should we Buy bitcoin OP?
I can't give advise or be liable for anyone's actions. I'm just speculating.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Matheus, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Stock-to-Flow ratio. The FR letting everyone know that they can print infinite dollars without the dollars having any intrinsic value. Dollars can alter the value of anything else, every other currency, every asset, anything that trades; yet the dollar can't devalue itself because it is THE ONLY "fiat currency". I know technically almost all currencies are "fiat", but I'm referring to the terminology of the word which in Latin translates to "Let it be". Putting $ into BTC is essentially investing into an asset with a real instrinsic value. People are scared and stuck inside because of COVID. Dollars are being printed til the cows come home, Bitcoin is getting more scarce. I didn't explain this well at all in layman's terms....

Think of this. The QE is devaluing everything that trades, any asset that you may own, because everything is bought and sold for money, and $ is the king. $ can devalue any FOREX currency just through increasing the overall supply.

But Bitcoins price can't be devalued solely due to the exclusive printing of new dollars. Unless people are actively selling Bitcoin, it's price remains unaffected by QE because Bitcoin's "market capitalization" is in effect, illusory. There's not $125.8B in Bitcoin, like a house of cards with the billions of already invested dollars structuring its foundation. It's purely a supply-demand and liquidity centric speculative asset with a modernized intrinsic value.

I can't give advise or be liable for anyone's actions. I'm just speculating.
Very nice take. I had a similar thought process, but I didnt.think of bitcoin, instead I went long on the EUR/USD in forex. Hoping this will have similar effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Seth Walsh
Very nice take. I had a similar thought process, but I didnt.think of bitcoin, instead I went long on the EUR/USD in forex. Hoping this will have similar effects
I never ever traded FOREX and still go by the belief that I never will unless I'm managing a fund worth over $10B. Which will never happen but lets not jinx it. FOREX is incredibly liquid; and all currencies are fiat, meaning the USD decides when they increase/decrease in value. Bitcoin on the otherhand is a speculative asset; and while I'd usually call someone a retard for saying "Bitcoin will go to the moon", because a statement like that is usually bullshit and nonsensical. I'm saying rn that BTC will go crazy, and not due to the coronavirus or the fact that potential investors may think it's Gold 2.0 that's also spendable with minute transaction fees and lightening speed transaction times. It's the stock to flow ratio which is incredible right now; ... Identical STF ratio to Oct 2015, when Bitcoin was $237 and the calculated STF price was well above that, at $385. Added to that, the BTC halving is happening on May 9-10th.

Here's a visual

Multicolored line = real price. Grey line = STF price. We're due a surge. Mathematics will play a huge part but the actual probability that BTC will surge in value is undefined and uncertain. Coronavirus, Federal Reserve print $1M per second showing that the dollar bill holds less intrinsic value than 0.000001mg of nasty shit/fecal matter from a -0.1PSL incel for life "its so over bro" human.

Will BTC surge considering every possible dynamic currently taking place, and general common sense of ubiqitous sentiment and ceteris paribas and all that other bullshit? It's probable. How probable? Idk because I don't want to have to eat my words if push comes to shove and the actual probability is undefined, but I'm just outlaying the facts right now.

Attachments

• 1586547978261.png
    1586547978261.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621, Vidyacoper and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
I never ever traded FOREX and still go by the belief that I never will unless I'm managing a fund worth over $10B. Which will never happen but lets not jinx it. FOREX is incredibly liquid; and all currencies are fiat, meaning the USD decides when they increase/decrease in value. Bitcoin on the otherhand is a speculative asset; and while I'd usually call someone a retard for saying "Bitcoin will go to the moon", because a statement like that is usually bullshit and nonsensical. I'm saying rn that BTC will go crazy, and not due to the coronavirus or the fact that potential investors may think it's Gold 2.0 that's also spendable with minute transaction fees and lightening speed transaction times. It's the stock to flow ratio which is incredible right now; ... Identical STF ratio to Oct 2015, when Bitcoin was $237 and the calculated STF price was well above that, at $385. Added to that, the BTC halving is happening on May 9-10th.

Here's a visual
View attachment 347909
Multicolored line = real price. Grey line = STF price. We're due a surge. Mathematics will play a huge part but the actual probability that BTC will surge in value is undefined and uncertain. Coronavirus, Federal Reserve print $1M per second showing that the dollar bill holds less intrinsic value than 0.000001mg of nasty shit/fecal matter from a -0.1PSL incel for life "its so over bro" human.

Will BTC surge considering every possible dynamic currently taking place, and general common sense of ubiqitous sentiment and ceteris paribas and all that other bullshit? It's probable. How probable? Idk because I don't want to have to eat my words if push comes to shove and the actual probability is undefined, but I'm just outlaying the facts right now.
do you think bitcoin will worth less in the next days or it won't stop getting higher ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Jfl, would be crazy if the S2F proves to be accurate in the coming years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh

Here's a visual
View attachment 347909

I ALWAYS SAID @x30001 IS THE HIGHEST IQ PERSON HERE

• +1
  • Woah
Most normies have already lost faith in bitcoin after they lost their money.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, XXX22 and Deleted member 3043
That's why I advise everyone to invest just a little bit in BTC, even a few hundred bucks could be worth it if you hold it.

• +1
Can I buy bitcoin at 18?
Yeah man just search the internet. I'm not trying to make people buy bitcoin so I won't point you anywhere. I'm just sharing my sentiment which I feel very strongly about right now.
do you think bitcoin will worth less in the next days or it won't stop getting higher ?
There can be numerous stoploss/liquidation hunts where institutions can fill up. So I can't say anything about the next days/weeks. But by this time next year, if BTC is not more valuable, I'd be extremely, extremely surprised.
Jfl, would be crazy if the S2F proves to be accurate in the coming years.
I concur bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
I will buy if my puts get on a net neutral

not because I trust you and get hyped

but because I dont care and simply: Why not

• +1
I believe in bitcoin. I told my dad he should invest his money into bitcoin but he thinks it's bullshit because some boomers told him.
I am not even able to afford a bitcoin unfortunately.

• +1
so how much are you holding right now? wouldnt you suggest to invest in some alt coins instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I bought one bitcoin when it was at $5k a couple weeks ago but I’ll probably be putting more money into it. BTC in general is just a solid investment if you‘re a believer in the idea that crypto is the future, and bitcoin is obviously the most secure and well known cryptocurrency out there. And despite its volatility over the last couple years, its yearly lows give confidence for long term continuous growth.

• +1
I will buy if my puts get on a net neutral

not because I trust you and get hyped

but because I dont care and simply: Why not
Puts in what asset/currency/etc? What did you buy puts in? You're WSB maxxing rn

• +1
  • +1
I bought one bitcoin when it was at $5k a couple weeks ago but I’ll probably be putting more money into it. BTC in general is just a solid investment if you‘re a believer in the idea that crypto is the future, and bitcoin is obviously the most secure and well known cryptocurrency out there. And despite its volatility over the last couple years, its yearly lows give confidence for long term continuous growth.
I read about Monero from time to time because of its insane anonymity factor with its Ring CT architecture. Yeah, BTC will lead the way if the cryptocurrency space were to surge. And no one needs to justify a reason for a surge. There's no real underlying reason that's wholesome. Things happen just so particular people can gain pleasure from other peoples' pain. It's a zero-sum outlook, almost like "the blackpill" in the looksmaxing community. Do I think cryptocurrency will overthrow the USD in the next 20 years? FUCK NO. In the next 150 years? 65-70% sure it will. 98% sure there will be a war between the people behind the FED and the decentralized cryptocurrency agenda. Things have to change, eventually. Life ain't static.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
bitcoin is obviously the most secure and well known cryptocurrency out there
yes for most well known, no to most secure. coins like monero mog the shit ouf ot btc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
no, even worse imo

Didnt I send you the pics of both of my puts ?

Want to PM me? YOu can leave PMs btw, so dont worry

will send a screen of my puts
I forget what you sent. Yeah go on chat. Btw: I never traded a real options contract in my life but just finished a huge project on exotic derivatives a few days ago. I feel cucked....

But I don't feel the need to trade options when I can trade perps or futures in the most volatile instrument in the world. It's all risk/reward. And I truly hope I can help you somehow because last summer we took on risk and failed; and I feel the worst for it. But it's something significant to extract intuition from. Stay away from WSB if you can, and don't buy options without the most fucking solid strategy in place; with everything calculated beyond perfectly, accounting for every factor at the time you buy or sell the contract.
yes for most well known, no to most secure. coins like monero mog the shit ouf ot btc
Exactly my man. I'm tempted to buy a Monero hoodie just to flex and be mysterious when life resumes after coronavirus tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and karbo

Here's a visual
View attachment 347909

Trick with FOREX imo is using lots of leverage because of the low volatility. Appreciate you sharing all the ideas you have on long term investing here, if you want an indicator setup for daytrading, PM me

• +1
XRP mogs

• +1
tbh, I regret not buying into it like everyone else. I might just take the cost and invest in single bitcoin tonight and leave it for a while

• +1
Trick with FOREX imo is using lots of leverage because of the low volatility. Appreciate you sharing all the ideas you have on long term investing here, if you want an indicator setup for daytrading, PM me
I'm just doing some quasi-daytrading on the BTC contracts atm due to the current situtation. In any other situation, retail day-traders get raped by HFT bots. I agree that higher leverage should be used in FOREX due to the shitty volatilty; but risk should still be calculated.
No it doesn't lmao what are you smoking?

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
I'm just doing some quasi-daytrading on the BTC contracts atm due to the current situtation. In any other situation, retail day-traders get raped by HFT bots. I agree that higher leverage should be used in FOREX due to the shitty volatilty; but risk should still be calculated.

No it doesn't lmao what are you smoking?
XRP got potential. More risky tho imo

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
Fuck this op you convinced me if it goes above 15k i give you 5% quote me

• +1
Everything you said about BTC is imo even more true about XPR. They are relatively low price rn but they showed minor reactions to the crisis, while bitcoin had a slight drop. So the first reason why I got some money on XPR is that they are a good alternative to gold and can survive crisis, the second reason is some calculus. 5h ago they surpassed a breakout satoshi line, and I think they have hit rock bottom and will only grow higher

It's shit. But maybe I'll eat my words. Probs not.

• +1
Fuck this op you convinced me if it goes above 15k i give you 5% quote me
Lol pretty nice for me thanks. How much are you investing?
Everything you said about BTC is imo even more true about XPR. They are relatively low price rn but they showed minor reactions to the crisis, while bitcoin had a slight drop. So the first reason why I got some money on XPR is that they are a good alternative to gold and can survive crisis, the second reason is some calculus. 5h ago they surpassed a breakout satoshi line, and I think they have hit rock bottom and will only grow higher
Ripple has known owners and has a good portion of its supply in the hands of the owners and not in circulation. I'm not saying XRP won't surge if the cryptocurrency market does, but it won't be in the top 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Thinking 1k. Worst i loss i will take is 50%.
Should i go in now?
I can't advise you on anything. There's a chance that anything that trades can go to $0. And bitcoin is volatile and doesn't have earnings and is quite different than the rest of the assets/commodities/currencies that trade. I'm only giving my insights. I have a lot more insights regarding BTC and logical plausible scenarios. I made myself a millionaire through BTC in 2017 but I wasn't totally bullish like some others. In some time periods I was bearish and was completely wrong. So you shouldn't take my speculation as something to act upon. But there's a lot more factors that indicate BTC will explode but I can't really explain them here because they wouldn't make sense because I wouldn't be able to word it / explain it properly.

• +1
So that would be around 1.8 trillion in market cap if I'm not wrong, about two times the cap of Apple. I really doubt it I feel like this year would be like 2018 and we will have a massive selloff after the halvening but it would be cool to witness

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 2 others
So that would be around 1.8 trillion in market cap if I'm not wrong, about two times the cap of Apple. I really doubt it I feel like this year would be like 2018 and we will have a massive selloff after the halvening but it would be cool to witness
Yeah I agree. The way I blurted that out made me sound like someone I'd generally want to punch in the face; but let's see what happens. Also, cryptocurrencies market caps' are illusory because BTC is entirely decentralized and we don't even know the creator's identity and the last thing BTC needs is equity, because it's not an entity like a company. It's just an investable technology offering a resolute solution to the biggest problem known to man, which is the primary monetary system and debt which mathematically can't be decreased ever. I used to be an advocate of BTC trading sideways and never living up the the growth it experienced in late 2017. I used to think it was a complete scam and the most highly speculated asset that ever existed. I still think that... But that doesn't sway my anticipation of it gaining serious value over the next year with all things considered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
I can't advise you on anything. There's a chance that anything that trades can go to $0. And bitcoin is volatile and doesn't have earnings and is quite different than the rest of the assets/commodities/currencies that trade. I'm only giving my insights. I have a lot more insights regarding BTC and logical plausible scenarios. I made myself a millionaire through BTC in 2017 but I wasn't totally bullish like some others. In some time periods I was bearish and was completely wrong. So you shouldn't take my speculation as something to act upon. But there's a lot more factors that indicate BTC will explode but I can't really explain them here because they wouldn't make sense because I wouldn't be able to word it / explain it properly.
Ok i trust you bro. Where can i learn more about BTC?
Also i know hindsight is king, but how did you decide to invest in BTC? What were the main factors

• +1
Ok i trust you bro. Where can i learn more about BTC?
Also i know hindsight is king, but how did you decide to invest in BTC? What were the main factors
There's nothing to learn and incentive to invest should just be due to a confluence of overwhelming realistic instincts to invest based off real life plausible circumstances that would cause a price movement. Also never "Short the corn" or short BTC or anything volatile. Shorting anything is silly in and of itself just due to the risk profile.

• +1
There's nothing to learn and incentive to invest should just be due to a confluence of overwhelming realistic instincts to invest based off real life plausible circumstances that would cause a price movement. Also never "Short the corn" or short BTC or anything volatile. Shorting anything is silly in and of itself just due to the risk profile.
Thanks. I agree. For every WSB millionare you have 5 guys who roped

• +1
Yeah I agree. The way I blurted that out made me sound like someone I'd generally want to punch in the face; but let's see what happens. Also, cryptocurrencies market caps' are illusory because BTC is entirely decentralized and we don't even know the creator's identity and the last thing BTC needs is equity, because it's not an entity like a company. It's just an investable technology offering a resolute solution to the biggest problem known to man, which is the primary monetary system and debt which mathematically can't be decreased ever. I used to be an advocate of BTC trading sideways and never living up the the growth it experienced in late 2017. I used to think it was a complete scam and the most highly speculated asset that ever existed. I still think that... But that doesn't sway my anticipation of it gaining serious value over the next year with all things considered.
Btw I like the importance of the stock to flow and how it could play out in bitcoin value over the years, especially if people buy into it. I do strongly believe bitcoin and other crypto is sentiment influenced than any irl decent fundamental attached to it and for that it could make the s/f chart look unreliable withing the upcoming months but so far it's been consistent along the lines since it's inception. Hell, if it plays out as predicted more mullah for me.

Unrelated(but not really) do you see crypto taking over the current fiat in the future. Do you think in the future if crypto takes over that a stable crypto with similar mining limits like bitcoin will be the main use, like not exactly a genuine stable coin but something less speculative that could lose 10% of it's value in a day. To me, that was my issue with the whole crypto takeover, I don't think the masses will adopt something with it's value flunctuating in double digit percentage daily, and stable coins got their own cons (not all tho)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Seth Walsh and Chadelite