Bitcoin will go up so much

@Seth Walsh and @TheMewingBBC highest iq people here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621, xefo and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Nah I'm still learning
Me too
Thanks. I agree. For every WSB millionare you have 5 guys who roped
Yeah probably more like 100. But yeah.

There's people who aim to share their egregious winnings but never get to win an outstanding trade. More people than you can imagine lose everything in the pursuit of trying to be extraordinary in front of people who don't care for them.
Me too

Yeah probably more like 100. But yeah.

There's people who aim to share their egregious winnings but never get to win an outstanding trade. More people than you can imagine lose everything in the pursuit of trying to be extraordinary in front of people who don't care for them.
I wanna hear @Moneymaxxed opinions bc afaik he is a self made multi-millionaire

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and Chadelite
Quite crazy but everything is possible tbh, I was very lucky with BTC back in days in 2017. One of the best things I did in my life was investing my 4 months salary into btc. Cashed out $200k profit at $19k/bitcoin. Things were crazy.
Thinking about putting some funds in Monero now, transactions there are completely anonymous, no chain analysis possible, it has future for sure but kinda risky, banks and gov can 'block' it as it will be used for money laundering. In Poland government already blocked it from the most popular exchange there, AML bullshit jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Quite crazy but everything is possible tbh, I was very lucky with BTC back in days in 2017. One of the best things I did in my life was investing my 4 months salary into btc. Cashed out $200k profit at $19k/bitcoin. Things were crazy.
Thinking about putting some funds in Monero now, transactions there are completely anonymous, no chain analysis possible, it has future for sure but kinda risky, banks and gov can 'block' it as it will be used for money laundering. In Poland government already blocked it from the most popular exchange there, AML bullshit jfl.
Nice one man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Michael
Cope imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Administrator
idk, the risk/return isn't good enough because the return isn't defined at all but risk is known to be high, there's no fundamentals on why it should increase, hype hit all type highs already. basically the best argument is it gets hyped again somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I ALWAYS SAID @x30001 IS THE HIGHEST IQ PERSON HERE
Nah, maybe one of the highest EQ. If BTC does trade above $100K in 15 months I'd still attribute that to luck just because the claim is so outlandish. If my outlandish claim is wrong, then IDK!! I'm gonna focus on anti-aging/longevity stuff pretty aggressively after coronavirus so that'll be interesting. NMN/Pterostilbene/PQQ/HIIT/IF/Keto/Sauna/ColdShowes/Sleepmaxxing/GHK-cu/Retinoids/Diet/Lifestyle/Exercise maxing stuff.
idk, the risk/return isn't good enough because the return isn't defined at all but risk is known to be high, there's no fundamentals on why it should increase, hype hit all type highs already. basically the best argument is it gets hyped again somehow
I can see where you're coming from and I had the same opinion probably a year ago or less. I don't think BTC will raise in value due to anything essential to utility. I just think it will rise in value because I see it happening, and for the possible reasons why. It's like the Gordon Gekko blackpill of the financial markets; prices just move so smart money can collect dumb money. There's no slowdown of new eager traders kamakazying into FOREX, crypto with high hopes, especially during lockdown when everyone can't even leave their house. That being aside from all the other reasons and the reasons I haven't even touched on and the STF ratio and the fact that the dollar is cucking itself rn for everyone to behold.
Btw I like the importance of the stock to flow and how it could play out in bitcoin value over the years, especially if people buy into it. I do strongly believe bitcoin and other crypto is sentiment influenced than any irl decent fundamental attached to it and for that it could make the s/f chart look unreliable withing the upcoming months but so far it's been consistent along the lines since it's inception. Hell, if it plays out as predicted more mullah for me.

Unrelated(but not really) do you see crypto taking over the current fiat in the future. Do you think in the future if crypto takes over that a stable crypto with similar mining limits like bitcoin will be the main use, like not exactly a genuine stable coin but something less speculative that could lose 10% of it's value in a day. To me, that was my issue with the whole crypto takeover, I don't think the masses will adopt something with it's value flunctuating in double digit percentage daily, and stable coins got their own cons (not all tho)
Didn't see your post sry. No, I don't see anything overthrowing USD in the next 20 or maybe even 50 years. I think the biggest war ever in the history of the world will need to take place. And there's a chance of that maybe in 100-150 years time. But anything that doesn't involve a direct war won't take the place of the dollar; because as the posterboy for fiat currencies, fiat translating to "let it be"; USD wil be left alone unless there's extreme efforts to destablize and replace it; and those efforts will need to persist for a very long time. Very very low chance anything like that will happen soon. Doesn't mean BTC won't gain substantial value relative to the USD in the coming years though; I think it will; and it'll be an opportunity. There'll be big winners and big losers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and TheMewingBBC
Nah, maybe one of the highest EQ. If BTC does trade above $100K in 15 months I'd still attribute that to luck just because the claim is so outlandish. If my outlandish claim is wrong, then IDK!! I'm gonna focus on anti-aging/longevity stuff pretty aggressively after coronavirus so that'll be interesting. NMN/Pterostilbene/PQQ/HIIT/IF/Keto/Sauna/ColdShowes/Sleepmaxxing/GHK-cu/Retinoids/Diet/Lifestyle/Exercise maxing stuff.
Elaborate on these if you can. I currently have a routine going of lifting 5 times a week, HIIT 2 times a week, and boxing at least once a week; cold showers daily; refined carbs and dairy cut completely out; IF; proper sleep schedule to the best of my ability; Retin-A is on the way; gallon of water a day; vit d3, zinc, fish oil, and multivitamin supplementation. What are the benefits of those first 3 supplements and then GHK-cu?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Elaborate on these if you can. I currently have a routine going of lifting 5 times a week, HIIT 2 times a week, and boxing at least once a week; cold showers daily; refined carbs and dairy cut completely out; IF; proper sleep schedule to the best of my ability; Retin-A is on the way; gallon of water a day; vit d3, zinc, fish oil, and multivitamin supplementation. What are the benefits of those first 3 supplements and then GHK-cu?
Don't have time to explain rn. Look up NMN, PQQ etc under the user @x30001 and you'll find some stuff. Or watch some videos by Dr Sinclair, Rhonda Patrick, Siim Land, Jason Fung, Peter Attia

• +1
$100,000-105,000 per Bitcoin by 1st July 2021. SCREENSHOT THIS

Will things go back to normal ?????????????????????????? or is this the start of some thing way worse ?????????????????

• +1
Will things go back to normal ?????????????????????????? or is this the start of some thing way worse ?????????????????
With the world and the economy? Yeah things will go back to normal. COVID19 was just a "play". Despite the fact that old people are dying from it, the rest of us are sorta getting catfished and the purpose of the whole thing is to instill fear in us to get us to act a certain way but it for sure is temporary so dw, we will be back to 2019-esque times by the end of July, CV will peak in the next 10 days then very slowly taper off from there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and reptiles
With the world and the economy? Yeah things will go back to normal. COVID19 was just a "play". Despite the fact that old people are dying from it, the rest of us are sorta getting catfished and the purpose of the whole thing is to instill fear in us to get us to act a certain way but it for sure is temporary so dw, we will be back to 2019-esque times by the end of July, CV will peak in the next 10 days then very slowly taper off from there.

So were not heading for some new world order system where every single thing in our life is controlled by a group of central elites ????????????????????

How did you money max man i'm desperate ???????????

• +1
So were not heading for some new world order system where every single thing in our life is controlled by a group of central elites ????????????????????
$ is already controlled by a small few global elites so no we're not heading anywhere we'll just emerge out of the pandemic and everyone will realize the benefits/detriments which will be relatively zero-sum but completely inadequately distributed in the favor of the minority.

• +1
$ is already controlled by a small few global elites so no we're not heading anywhere we'll just emerge out of the pandemic and everyone will realize the benefits/detriments which will be relatively zero-sum but completely inadequately distributed in the favor of the minority.

We should all come out stronger from this right if everyone realizes the zero sum system of our current world ?????????

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Chadelite
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadelite and 1 other person
nah bro that’s when it’ll reach the highest he said i think
It was trying to make fun cuz the opposite is usually true, when ppl try and predict these things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and turkproducer
It was trying to make fun cuz the opposite is usually true, when ppl try and predict these things
all i know is that i need money because i don’t want a 9-5 wagecuck lifestyle 😵

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and turkproducer
how can u even claim neetbux? like what is the criteria lol
It’s different where u live. In my case all I have to do is submit tax docs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
It’s different where u live. In my case all I have to do is submit tax docs
yeah i heard that, that’s how @RichardSpencel does it no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
God I wish Lira went up as well
LOL shitcoins :lul:
I mean to be fair if bitcoin shoots up the market as a whole will, and that will include even shitcoins with the sophistication of a stone age utensil. I don't condone it but I remember back in 2018 there were a bunch of kids who invested like 200-300 in some alt that wasn't even in the top 500 and they cash out five to six figures.
It wasn't every alt ofc but after bitcoin crash the pump and dumb of altcoins was crazy, hundreds and hundreds of coins got pumped in the following weeks

• +1
Reactions: goodman78, xefo, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Life-Fuel-Seeker, Chadelite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
All you have to be is PSL 8+

Sorry bro maybe next life.
You can always Grandmaster max. You absolutely crushed me in the secondlast 2 games we played

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
how to predicted bitcoin:

> pick a random date in the future that is at least 1 year away
> pick a value above the previous all time high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6401
bumping

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I spend all mine on drugs, well i use Monero now since BTC is not safe and is very traceable.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I have like 30 cents in bitcoin

I should making bank by next year

Neet is the way
Bateman

how can u even claim neetbux? like what is the criteria lol
There was a hilarious guide posted about claiming neetbux. The poster wrote in a hillbilly style. I'm sure someone can post it kek.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and StolenDays
Bought 2 BTC at 4800, already got a pretty nice profit on them but will keep holding.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: OBE
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf
$100,000-105,000 per Bitcoin by 1st July 2021. SCREENSHOT THIS
10% up since I posted this #bullish
anyway when to buy at the lowest, OP?
I don't know man. If I knew when the exact lowest would be i probably wouldn't talk or move I'd just focus on getting in at the lowest.

I hope I'm wrong with this but I truly don't feel it's cope and I think it'll happen. Btw: I called the exact top of the S&P500 and put out the notion of buying naked puts because I had a gut feeling the market would drop. 18th Feb 2020, you can find my post and the exact time I posted it and you can see it was before the market showed any sign of collapsing. 10-20hrs later we experienced the biggest crash ever. (I never ever advise buying puts, especially OTM faggy Ds, but I just had a strong gut feeling). Nothing to do with skill btw, just a very very strong gut feeling, which turned out to be true. Now I'm having another one of those gut feelings.

Gut-Brain axis in play maybe? :ROFLMAO::feelsohgod:
Gut feelings can also be wrong

10th of March I said BTC would go up lots when it was $4.9-5k. It's doubled in price in less than 2 months.

when to buy?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
bitcoin will be $1.000.000 by 2024

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, 6’1cel and Chadelite