Bitcoin will go up so much

It would be good for me but no not gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Gonthar
I forget what you sent. Yeah go on chat. Btw: I never traded a real options contract in my life but just finished a huge project on exotic derivatives a few days ago. I feel cucked....

But I don't feel the need to trade options when I can trade perps or futures in the most volatile instrument in the world. It's all risk/reward. And I truly hope I can help you somehow because last summer we took on risk and failed; and I feel the worst for it. But it's something significant to extract intuition from. Stay away from WSB if you can, and don't buy options without the most fucking solid strategy in place; with everything calculated beyond perfectly, accounting for every factor at the time you buy or sell the contract.

Exactly my man. I'm tempted to buy a Monero hoodie just to flex and be mysterious when life resumes after coronavirus tbh.
Are you in financial engineering? I am quant, currently doing a phd in stats and i trade cryptos for a living. I believe btc will reach at least 60k in less than a year.

jfl cope its at 16k rn