Black Africans I.Q mog

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

In an analysis of Census Bureau data by the Journal of Blacks in higher education black African immigrants to the United States were found more likely to be college educated than any other immigrant group and also more than the native populations, regardless of race, in the U.S., U.K, Canada, Great Britain and EVERY other country where they are present in high numbers.

African immigrants to the U.S. are also more highly educated than any native-born ethnic group including white Americans (Logan & Deane, 2003; Dixon, 2006; Journal of Blacks in higher education, 1999-2000; Onwudiwe, 2006; Otiso and Smith, 2005; The Economist, 1996). Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma.

This is slightly more than the percentage of Asian immigrants to the U.S., nearly double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans (The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, No. 26 (Winter, 1999-2000), pp. 60-61). ////////////////////////////////// Let's see now. A BLACK ENGINEER by the name of Ed Wellborn is General Motors Vice PRESIDENT of Design and the FIRST person to EVER lead ALL of GM's Global Design Centers. Another BLACK ENGINEER by the name of Ralph Gilles is VICE PRESIDENT for Design at CHRYSLER. And of course a low IQ high school drop out like YOU couldn't be expected to know that a BLACK ENGINEER by the name of Jerry Lawson is very well known in the Video Gaming Industry for being THE Engineer who pioneered the entire gaming cartridge industry which revolutionized gaming.

I also wouldn't expect you to know of the BLACK ENGINEER by the name of Jesse Russell who is THE inventor of that digital Cell Phone that you make prank calls on. One of the top astrophysicists in the world is Dr Neil Degrasse Tyson, another BLACK MAN. And there are many TOP Engineers in multitudes of industries who have FAR exceeded the majority of their white counterparts. I've only referenced a FEW by name.

You also wouldn't know about Vivien Thompson the BLACK MAN who invented surgical instruments and has taught NUMEROUS medical students at John Hopkins University though he's completely self-educated. Top Neuro surgeon on earth is another BLACK MAN by the name of Dr Ben Carson. The BLACK ENGINEER by the name of Mark Dean is responsible for that stolen computer you're typing on right now (unless it's a Mac) and he also LED a design team for making a one-gigahertz computer processor chip and was VICE PRESIDENT of IBM.

3D technology? ...A BLACK WOMAN by the name of Valerie Thomas developed it while an Engineer at NASA. Oh and uh... speaking of NASA ...there were many BLACK ENGINEERS who held integral positions of LEADERSHIP in the Space Program from it's very earliest beginnings as they were the very TOP experts in many specialty Engineering fields the program required the BEST (and they still hold many of these positions today of course.)

Oh and it was another BLACK MAN by the name of Emmet McHenry who opened the internet to idiots like YOU (it used to be only populated by US smart people) with two companies he started; Netcom and also Network Solutions which was THE one and only source for domain names in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 9090, Lux and 9 others
Just go back to posting gore man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, johncruz12345, goat2x and 7 others
Seems like bluepilled propaganda tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Lev Peshkov
This is true.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 1973

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, joeveniro, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
I mean it makes sense. Only the most educated could immigrate out of Africa. For Europeans and Asians, more normie people can immigrate since it's easier to do it with less education.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, joeveniro and 12 others
I mean it makes sense. Only the most educated could immigrate out of Africa. For Europeans and Asians, more normie people can immigrate since it's easier to do it with less education.
the fact that OP doesn't think of this speaks something about his iq

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, joeveniro, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, AutisticBeaner and 4 others

Its strange honestly. Niggers from america are a lot of times undeducated thugs whereas those from Africa actually want to have a better life and educate themselves. The vastly different cultures of the same race is interesting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9787, joeveniro and 6 others
Its strange honestly. Niggers from america are a lot of times undeducated thugs whereas those from Africa actually want to have a better life and educate themselves. The vastly different cultures of the same race is interesting.
It’s literally all environment same can be seen with poor low class whites and Asians, Arabs etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, joeveniro, johncruz12345 and 6 others
Whoever made this channel is a genius, I'm subscribing rn

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1973 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Jews are smarter than the blacks.

Satire

@Ritalincel

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9787
Africans in Brazil are in general well educated too while brazilian blacks are much more dumb for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and johncruz12345