Black Athlete gets caught cheating on his wife with Muslim Dietician

human304

human304

Kraken

the Black Athlete and his wife

Muslim Dietician

@klip11 @BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA @SecularIslamist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @robtical

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, RAMU KAKA, deepfuckingvalue and 13 others
You fap to BBC yet again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, RAMU KAKA, zan and 5 others
the wife mogs tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Athletes cheat a lot. And these muslim girls act like christian born again virgins nowadays lmao.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Lynxress, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
water almost any man who gets the chance cheats we are no better than women in this regard

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Yliaster, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
looks like tyler1

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and human304

how is this mtb pojeeta supposed to be muslim tho

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, zan, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
valid cheat ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, NoseProphecy and human304
Muslimas are some of hte biggest whores imaginable

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins, Lynxress, Trilogy and 5 others
bbc's can't lose man

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and NoseProphecy
With all the restrictions they face,cheating is very ‘liberating’ for them

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
christians and atheists are even bigger whores they basically live for muslim cock in europe

With all the restrictions they face,cheating is very ‘liberating’ for them
They had limitations put on them becuase they have been massive whores for eternity

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, PrinceLuenLeoncur and NoseProphecy
christians and atheists are even bigger whores they basically live for muslim cock in europe
Lol keep coping
Every arab girl in europe has taken multiple BWCs meanwhile 90% of arab men are incels who rape other immigrants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432
valid cheat ngl
Cheating is never ok. Freakin gosh I can tell ur an incel that doesn’t respect women. It’s beta asf to not be extremely loyal to your whore wife u pathetic incel beta cuck cheating isn’t allowed u need to stop hating women!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, dna_cel, rand anon and 2 others
They had limitations put on them becuase they have been massive whores for eternity
Yeah but the fact is more restrictions you put on someone,there will be few who would love to break them even if they are wrong. I used to get crazy dopamine from night outs when my parents told me to come back home by 8pm

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and robtical
Lol keep coping
Every arab girl in europe has taken multiple BWCs meanwhile 90% of arab men are incels who rape other immigrants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IMG 6832 IMG 6833

translation: „im german of course my boyfriend is turkish“

european women are the biggest sluts imaginable for muslim men u wouldn’t believe it

look at every street interview I can link u rn 10 on the spot where jbs say the prefer menas

they want high t mena and med bulls no low t cucks keep seething

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Yeah but the fact is more restrictions you put on someone,there will be few who would love to break them even if they are wrong. I used to get crazy dopamine from night outs when my parents told me to come back home by 8pm
interesting but i dont think thats a real phenomenon and is literally invented physcology bullshit that you just think happens because of mainstream awareness of that theory.

like youre just coping and making up an anecdote

the relality is that women are sluts for chad and this includes muslim women. The restirctions dont mean shit and they dont make muslim women suddenly want to go fuck chad becuase they have restrictions lol

interesting but i dont think thats a real phenomenon and is literally invented physcology bullshit that you just think happens because of mainstream awareness of that theory.

like youre just coping and making up an anecdote

the relality is that women are sluts for chad and this includes muslim women. The restirctions dont mean shit and they dont make muslim women suddenly want to go fuck chad becuase they have restrictions lol
But what I’ve seen in west that Muslim women are bigger whores than all ethnicities.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and dna_cel
View attachment 2877148View attachment 2877149

translation: „im german of course my boyfriend is turkish“

european women are the biggest sluts imaginable for muslim men u wouldn’t believe it

look at every street interview I can link u rn 10 on the spot where jbs say the prefer menas

they want high t mena and med bulls no low t cucks keep seething
lmao sure thing cuck keep posting tik toks and youtube cherry pick when you can go outside or read the news and see how incel muslims are in europe meanwhile all muslim girls are fucking BWC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

like this sad ethnic cope is just pathetic

you cant even get a muslim girl because they are all fucking BWC

But what I’ve seen in west that Muslim women are bigger whores than all ethnicities.
no, 80% of women are whores they are just whores to less extent simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and NoseProphecy
lmao sure thing cuck keep posting tik toks and youtube cherry pick when you can go outside or read the news and see how incel muslims are in europe meanwhile all muslim girls are fucking BWC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

like this sad ethnic cope is just pathetic

you cant even get a muslim girl because they are all fucking BWC
meanwhile muh muh muh your mother is dying on my ethnic cock ask @NoseProphecy I could impale that whore with my cock we both know bwc stands for big white cuck

• Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy
meanwhile muh muh muh your mother is dying on my ethnic cock ask @NoseProphecy I could impale that whore with my cock we both know bwc stands for big white cuck
keep seething goatfucker while your trad muslima gets a BWC train on her every weekend. You will have an arranged marriage to a girl whos been railed out by BWC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

inkwells fighting in the comments again about how much the chads of their races fuck women of other races while they remain inkwells lmfao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Lynxress, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
keep seething goatfucker while your trad muslima gets a BWC train n er every weekend. You will have an arranged marriage to a girl whos been railed out by BWC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

white jb saying she doesn’t like german cucks (white men basically) and she prefers südländer (menas) part 1

part 2

part 3

again mena pilled part 4

and I can make several others white cucks are getting cucked in their own country and would rather die that to miss out on lightbrown cock

@Narcissus🥀

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and dehydrated

white jb saying she doesn’t like german cucks (white men basically) and she prefers südländer (menas) part 1

part 2

part 3

again mena pilled part 4

and I can make several others white cucks are getting cucked in their own country and would rather die that to miss out on lightbrown cock

@Narcissus🥀

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not watching your shit rage interaction tiktoks
no matter how many times you post htis type of shit, it doesnt chage the REALITY that muslim chicks fuck BWC AT 1000X the rate of you goat rapists lol. You are legit incel in comparison

Like its quite obvous to everyone who goes outside and its even more obvious of your inseucrity and need to cope by haivng this tpye of stuff on hand. Sad pathetic lil cuck you are

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not watching your shit rage interaction tiktoks
no matter how many times you post htis type of shit, it doesnt chage the REALITY that muslim chicks fuck BWC AT 1000X the rate of you goat rapists lol. You are legit incel in comparison
the reality is that white cucks are getting cucked by us in their own countries and we created a whole incel crysis for white men keep seething u sister would love to get my big cock

IMG 8382

also u cannot stop this I will convert your sister or might aswell your whole family

the reality is that white cucks are getting cucked by us in their own countries and we created a whole incel crysis for white men keep seething u sister would love to get my big cock

View attachment 2877154

also u cannot stop this I will convert your sister or might aswell your whole family
All your women fuck BWC every weekend meanwhile you are relegated to raping little kids and fresh off the boat immigrants. Im actually laughing at this coping kebab.

All your women fuck BWC every weekend meanwhile you are relegated to raping little kids and fresh off the boat immigrants. Im actually laughing at this coping kebab.
nice fantasies cuck the reality is like this tho

„I don’t like white men they are weird menas are my type“ :lul:

u think that is a single case? no every video of these types u will see the same pattern lightbrown man created a incel crysis for white cucks like yourself

nice fantasies cuck the reality is like this tho

„I don’t like white men they are weird menas are my type“ :lul:

u think that is a single case? no every video of these types u will see the same pattern lightbrown man created a incel crysis for white cucks like yourself

Meanwhile muslim women are chasing white guys and you are an incel posting racebait tik toks as proof that white dudes arent fucking your muslima queens.

keep coping

Meanwhile muslim women are chasing white guys and you are an incel posting racebait tik toks as proof that white dudes arent fucking your muslima queens.

keep coping
idc have them 2/10 pojeetas 😭 I know you are just ragebaiting and the ramblings u are spouting don’t reflect reality but by any means try it incel idc

this is the reality tho ltn turk gets snowbunnys left and right

IMG 6833

meanwhile I can get prime white jbs that thirst over my cock if I want

idc have them 2/10 pojeetas 😭 I know you are just ragebaiting and the ramblings u are spouting don’t reflect reality but by any means try it incel idc

this is the reality tho ltn turk gets snowbunnys left and right

View attachment 2877166

meanwhile I can get prime white jbs that thirst over my cock if I want
Heres the reality
Youre an incel
Meanwhile i went to sweden, saw all the muslims be incel as fuck streetfood sellers just loitering on the street and wearing gay ass moose knucles jackets, and literately talked to and saw the muslima girls chasing anything that wasnt some goatraping brown incel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

my American friend who came with even fucked some muslima girl the night he met her as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heres the reality
Youre an incel
Meanwhile i went to sweden, saw all the muslims be incel as fuck streetfood sellers just loitering on the street and wearing gay ass moose knucles jackets, and literately talked to and saw the muslima girls chasing anything that wasnt some goatraping brown incel

my American friend who came with even fucked some muslima girl the night he met her as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sure that happened fact is white men are getting replaced and we convert your women
IMG 8382

also ask anyone who knows my frame height and face if I could easily slay all your female relatives if I wanted

white women in europe are basically my property

@depressionmaxxing @yeeyeeslayer

Heres the reality
Youre an incel

Bro is going schizo ! Leave your house and see the true reality

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
sure that happened fact is white men are getting replaced and we convert your women
View attachment 2877169

also ask anyone who knows my frame height and face if I could easily slay all your female relatives if I wanted

@depressionmaxxing @yeeyeeslayer
YEAH IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED HAHAHAH
This dude thinks im capping? How many details do you want lil nigga? (How about how this girl told us how all muslima girls say anal only so they can remain virgin for arranged marriage... also that they still get their pussy fucked raw anyway and jsut lie about it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Whats your height? I bet you're a skinny fag and frail as hell IRL

Cheating is never ok. Freakin gosh I can tell ur an incel that doesn’t respect women. It’s beta asf to not be extremely loyal to your whore wife u pathetic incel beta cuck cheating isn’t allowed u need to stop hating women!!
unironically!:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and tombradylover

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, RAMU KAKA and Looks234
YEAH IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED HAHAHAH
This dude thinks im capping? How many details do you want lil nigga? (How about how this girl told us how all muslima girls say anal only so they can remain virgin for arranged marriage... also that they still get their pussy fucked raw anyway and jsut lie about it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Whats your height? I bet you're a skinny fag and frail as hell IRL
how many parts of videos do u want till u stop coping and accept that white women are drooling over lightbrown men and abandoning cumskins 😂

u need to be 6‘3 and chadlite in order to slay while short ethnics here pump and dump your women
don’t even start with 6‘5 me

how many parts of videos do u want till u stop coping and accept that white women are drooling over lightbrown men and abandoning cumskins 😂

u need to be 6‘3 and chadlite in order to slay while short ethnics here pump and dump your women
don’t even start with 6‘5 me
keep trying to prove that you arent an incel and that muslima chicks arent fucking BWC 24/7

keep trying to prove that you arent an incel and that muslima chicks arent fucking BWC 24/7
I showed u several proof, u just talked about being big white cuck that is getting replaced in his own country and whos women are abandoning them for lightbrown mena cock as u saw in the videos
and trust me thats just the tip of the iceberg white women go completely crazy for menas and meds hence why there is a incel crysis

I showed u several proof, u just talked about being big white cuck that is getting replaced in his own country and whos women are abandoning them for lightbrown mena cock as u saw in the videos
and trust me thats just the tip of the iceberg white women go completely crazy for menas and meds hence why there is a incel crysis
but its yall that are incels. this site is some of the biggest proof :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but its yall that are incels. this site is some of the biggest proof :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
how? the majority of this site consists of indians and nordcucks, u just proofed me right jfl

indians urkcels and cumskin cucks are busy making bbc threads while lightbrown men are busy fucking women irl

Athletes cheat a lot. And these muslim girls act like christian born again virgins nowadays lmao.
Can confirm. He did well to fuck that hoejabi