Black Athlete gets caught cheating on his wife with Muslim Dietician

that stat literally proves nothing? not all of it is gonna be muh arab men slaying dumbfuck :lul::lul:
Oh here come the resident cumskin protector again with his “BWC” copium fuel, your a shit poster at least @Achilles if funny and I enjoy his copium posts and he has a cool name your just a sad little pinkie with issues. Don’t you also have a fetish for black foids if I recall, big shame for you as blk women don’t like white men as established in this thread neither do MENA women WOMP WOMP you’re fighting an uphill battle son

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
couple of staged tiktoks = reality to you retards :lul::lul:

meanwhile

and I even hear arab women getting blacked in france, so jfl at muh only white women like bbc cope :lul::lul:
yes nafri filfth is fucking other shitskins idc about them

reality is white women are whores for everybody

also these arent staged there are hundreds and hundreds of these type of videos whites are getting replaced in real time by arabs turks persians etc

insane how she calls herself a “Muslim” when she can’t even wear a hijab and doesn’t cover herself
she most likely isnt just take a look at her instagram

reality is white women are whores for everybody
and every other ethnicty is free game to whites so idrc about them
also these arent staged there are hundreds and hundreds of these type of videos whites are getting replaced in real time by arabs turks persians etc
that literally doesnt mean anything, I see a gazillion videos of Arab women with white men in the west, yet its clear theyre not getting replaced

jfl every single fucking foid is saying "südländer" which translates into southener = mena and meds
and they are all good looking it is fucking over for the cumskin race
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

u can look at any video of this type it will be the same pattern @SadLivwr @Achilles

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

jfl every single fucking foid is saying "südländer" which translates into southener = mena and meds
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

u can look at any video of this type it will be the same pattern @SadLivwr @Achilles

Does that also include BBCs cos Africa is technically south… but then so is India
But so is Latin America 😉

The one German girl I know gets trains ran on her by niggas, I dunno where she is now but she was stacylite and got rammed by Eritreans and Jamaican

• JFL

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

meds are white?
also these videos dont mean anything if there staged and edited

by your logic, arab women are now getting blacked because I see so many videos coming out from france, and its not even nafris

Does that also include BBCs cos Africa is technically south… but then so is India
But so is Latin America 😉

The one German girl I know gets trains ran on her by niggas, I dunno where she is now but she was stacylite and got rammed by Eritreans and Jamaican
majority of incels (besides indians) are white, I wonder for what reason:lul:

• JFL
meds are white?
also these videos dont mean anything if there staged and edited

by your logic, arab women are now getting blacked because I see so many videos coming out from france, and its not even nafris

They’re basically saying “get a black man because he’ll let you do whatever you want” lmao

non muslim men = freedom

I couldn't care less aslong as I get my snowbunnys tbh take the 2/10 pojeetas and ayrabs that want to be "free"

• JFL
They’re basically saying “get a black man because he’ll let you do whatever you want” lmao

non muslim men = freedom

I couldn't care less aslong as I get my snowbunnys tbh take the 2/10 pojeetas and ayrabs that want to be "free"

The Arab foid in the beginning looks like she gonna cry
Tbh this is the. The Arab and cyrry foids I have been with mentioned this, Arab and curry men are too restrictive but I feel that’s copium for their lust for blk and white cock. But there’s some truth there even me as a conservative I let my Hoejabi dress how she wants and honestly could care less what she does as I don’t plan to marry or breed her.

BBCs unlike Cumskins however are not cucks we have a spine and won’t stand for bullshit I think that’s why we appeal more because we are the slightly less toxic “Arab” men to these women I guess whislt white men are jsut pushovers

• +1

non muslim men = freedom

and we can easily make up for that by having 4 women of different countries one of them could be your sister

• JFL
The Arab foid in the beginning looks like she gonna cry
Tbh this is the. The Arab and cyrry foids I have been with mentioned this, Arab and curry men are too restrictive but I feel that’s copium for their lust for blk and white cock. But there’s some truth there even me as a conservative I let my Hoejabi dress how she wants and honestly could care less what she does as I don’t plan to marry or breed her.

BBCs unlike Cumskins however are not cucks we have a spine and won’t stand for bullshit I think that’s why we appeal more because we are the slightly less toxic “Arab” men to these women I guess whislt white men are jsut pushovers

also this channel is obviously made as bait from someone with cuck fantasies its enough to look at averages to disprove this shit
fact is mena and black women are the least mixing group of women thats why cumskins are seething because cumwhores are for everybody

• JFL
View attachment 2877277
also this channel is obviously made as bait from someone with cuck fantasies its enough to look at averages to disprove this shit
fact is mena and black women are the least mixing group of women thats why cumskins are seething because cumwhores are for everybody
@afrolet got me with this one

View attachment 2877277
This is legit. Tik tok is hilarious it has given every race of man even curries ammunition to use to cuck other races. Sure blk and white men prob have the most tributes to them but still makes me cage so much knowing now in any argument about SMV somebody can use over 100 tik tok anecdotes to prove race X woman is obessed with race Bs cock

• +1
This is legit. Tik tok is hilarious it has given every race of man even curries ammunition to use to cuck other races. Sure blk and white men prob have the most tributes to them but still makes me cage so much knowing now in any argument about SMV somebody can use over 100 tik tok anecdotes to prove race X woman is obessed with race Bs cock
true but other than tiktok and social media im experiencing it in real life in western/northern europe, the tendency of white women towards me and other lightbrown people also there are literal stats that show the married couples between menas and whiteoids

true but other than tiktok and social media im experiencing it in real life in western/northern europe, the tendency of white women towards me and other lightbrown people also there are literal stats that show the married couples between menas and whiteoids
also it is not just one video here one video there every single foid here prefers lightbrown men and the mena women themselves even more I can send videos till the sun comes up if yall want, not joking

they would rather get stabbed by their toxic mena bf that cheats on her too than to settle for something else im telling u
women love toxic men and whiteoids etc are just boring @PrinceLuenLeoncur

also it is not just one video here one video there every single foid here prefers lightbrown men and the mena women themselves even more I can send videos till the sun comes up if yall want, not joking

they would rather get stabbed by their toxic mena bf that cheats on her too than to settle for something else im telling u
View attachment 2877295
women love toxic men and whiteoids etc are just boring @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes women are satans daughters I’m not suprised they enjoy being bludgeoned by asholes. As a bbc the biggest asshoels blk guys get the most white pussy and they beat them up everyday and they never leave. My brother dated an Egyptian girl he used to beat her up everyday and she had 2 kids to him so even mena foids aren’t immune to the fucked up ness of female nature

Yes women are satans daughters I’m not suprised they enjoy being bludgeoned by asholes. As a bbc the biggest asshoels blk guys get the most white pussy and they beat them up everyday and they never leave. My brother dated an Egyptian girl he used to beat her up everyday and she had 2 kids to him so even mena foids aren’t immune to the fucked up ness of female nature
thats why thugmaxxing is law
she is basically asking if he (mena) is cheating rn and he says: yea bitch shut the fuck up im fucking bitches rn
and she still chases him and calls him her man

• JFL
Deserves to get 100 lashes

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and zan
View attachment 2877148View attachment 2877149

translation: „im german of course my boyfriend is turkish“

european women are the biggest sluts imaginable for muslim men u wouldn’t believe it

look at every street interview I can link u rn 10 on the spot where jbs say the prefer menas

they want high t mena and med bulls no low t cucks keep seething
All these recent shooters and stabbings happening, why has there never been a nigga go on rampage against low T white cucks?

idk, i mean there's whores every where religion doesn't hold none of them. Is all bs. I tried looking up her account and apparently is doesn't exist anymore.
She ain't the first to be going for non muslim men. The audacity that the whore had to show herself in a hijab and then say only god can judge me, then proceeds to delete her account after he admitted to having an affair jfl dumb fucking cunt.