Black Athlete gets caught cheating on his wife with Muslim Dietician

how? the majority of this site consists of indians and nordcucks, u just proofed me right jfl

indians urkcels and cumskin cucks are busy making bbc threads while lightbrown men are busy fucking women irl

alright lil bro enough banter.
Mogged

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Lol keep coping
Every arab girl in europe has taken multiple BWCs meanwhile 90% of arab men are incels who rape other immigrants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nonsense. Arab foids don’t fuck white guys. When they date out they fuck curries Turks and BBCs. Arab foids along with blk foids are the races that like white men the least. Persian women love BWC though and Turkish women are whores for everybody

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nonsense. Arab foids don’t fuck white guys. When they date out they fuck curries Turks and BBCs. Arab foids along with blk foids are the races that like white men the least. Persian women love BWC though and Turkish women are whores for everybody
do u agree that white women are basically sluts for lightbrown men? I mean I can link 100s of videos with the same example its no exception

Sorry bro but this is delusional cope. North African chicks love BWC. That Sweden story i posted is legit. My american freind fucked a muslim girl the night he met her and hes even half jewish lol. 6'4 dark hair blue eyes. The muslim girl even told us that they all love swedish men. I beleive she was syrian herself you consider that persian?

Sorry bro but this is delusional cope. North African chicks love BWC. That Sweden story i posted is legit. My american freind fucked a muslim girl the night he met her and hes even half jewish lol. 6'4 dark hair blue eyes. The muslim girl even told us that they all love swedish men. I beleive she was syrian herself you consider that persian?
for every 2/10 pojeeta or ayrab white cucks fucks we fuck 10 white women the ratio is still messed up some ugly whore with a fetish isn’t the rule

the rule is this:
IMG 8382

for every 2/10 pojeeta or ayrab white cucks fucks we fuck 10 white women the ratio is still messed up some ugly whore with a fetish isn’t the rule

the rule is this:
View attachment 2877189
she was like a 6-7/10 with a fat ass and good gym body light skin and black hair. (they all have to gym hard in sweden to try and compete with Swedish girls)
Oh and she approached as well. Literally served her pussy up for BWC

Nonsense. The meme is that Nafri women fuck bbc. I’m not even a bbc poster and I know this hell I have experienced it first hand.

Notice how your buddy had to be 6’4 and blue eyed Chad meanwhile a incel aspie nigga like me can fuck gl muzzie foids without any effort. Just let that sink right in. Your point is invalidated by the fact that you had to use an example of chad which is retarded. An Indian chad could fuck the hottest white woman on earth with no issue for instance.

Muslim foids esp Arab ones generally are loyal to their race and when they do date out it’s usually with BBCs pakis and Turks if Nafri/Gulf and Cumskin if leventine or Persian. Still mena women are far more racially loyal than other races of women this is A FACT, white women are easy disgusting whores who fuck 3/10 ugly African immagrints so your one to judge

she was like a 6-7/10 with a fat ass and good gym body light skin and black hair. (they all have to gym hard in sweden to try and compete with Swedish girls)
Ive got her snapchat still lol. She was probably down to get double teamed but I dont fuck non white girls LOL

still, it doesn’t change the fact that white whores are way more open for lightbrown cock than opposite

do u agree that white women are basically sluts for lightbrown men? I mean I can link 100s of videos with the same example its no exception
Ofc. White women are the biggest whores on earth. You cannot say disgusting racemixing whore without saying white whore

The largest race of mongrels worldwide are mullatos for a reason because Becky & stacycannot resist bbc

• +1
Ofc. White women are the biggest whores on earth. You cannot say disgusting racemixing whore without saying white whore
IMG 6832 IMG 6833
translation: „im german, of course my boyfriend is turkish“ :lul: :lul:

and she isn’t even low class either so they can’t cope with that

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nonsense. The meme is that Nafri women fuck bbc. I’m not even a bbc poster and I know this hell I have experienced it first hand.

Notice how your buddy had to be 6’4 and blue eyed Chad meanwhile a incel aspie nigga like me can fuck gl muzzie foids without any effort. Just let that sink right in. Your point is invalidated by the fact that you had to use an example of chad which is retarded. An Indian chad could fuck the hottest white woman on earth with no issue for instance.

Muslim foids esp Arab ones generally are loyal to their race and when they do date out it’s usually with BBCs pakis and Turks if Nafri/Gulf and Cumskin if leventine or Persian
Sweden the average young dude is 6ft minimum lol. Most of us young white dudes are literal chads SMV wise and slay hard. Like the cope here is crazy. Thats the norm for us.

Like idk what you're trying to say here man. OBV they are whores but it doesnt matter that you can pull them without being chad lol. You think that muslima girl is the only option a white guy can get?

Oh wait that "6'5" incel actually thinks that as a coping mechanism :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sweden the average young dude is 6ft minimum lol. Most of us young white dudes are literal chads SMV wise and slay hard. Like the cope here is crazy. Thats the norm for us.

Like idk what you're trying to say here man. OBV they are whores but it doesnt matter that you can pull them without being chad lol. You think that muslima girl is the only option a white guy can get?

Oh wait that "6'5" incel actually thinks that as a coping mechanism :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that’s why the majority of incels besides indians are whites from scandinavia? if even somalis can slay your women
I don’t want to know what a lightbrown man who looks like this will do to your women

IMG 8873

• +1

For every example of an Muslim race mixing with an Pinkoid I can find 200 examples of cumskin whores getting railed hy arabs

You know I don’t like Arabs very much but I have to be objective and honest here. But you Cumskins cannot even meme because black incels like me effortlessly pick up Arab and paki foids (gl ones btw ask some of the users here I have posted them) with ease. Meanwhile you Cumskins have to be 6’4 jacked and gl to get the same girls I pull whislt being 5’11 overweight and incel (granted I have a good face but I’m aspie) @st.hamudi but 6‘5 let him cope meanwhile 5’7 Arabs lay cumskin women

• JFL
that’s why the majority of incels besides indians are whites from scandinavia? if even somalis can slay your women
I don’t want to know what a lightbrown man who looks like this will do to your women

View attachment 2877198
That guy looks whiter than most south italians. Is this seriusoly what youre talking about when youve been saying this stuff in this thread? Lmao i look way more like this than scandinavian. Im brown hair brown eyes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Crazy levels of ethnic delusion going on LOL

For every example of an Muslim race mixing with an Pinkoid I can find 200 examples of cumskin whores getting railed hy arabs

You know I don’t like Arabs very much but I have to be objective and honest here. But you Cumskins cannot even meme because black incels like me effortlessly pick up Arab and paki foids (gl ones btw ask some of the users here I have posted them) with ease. Meanwhile you Cumskins have to be 6’4 jacked and gl to get the same girls I pull whislt being 5’11 overweight and incel (granted I have a good face but I’m aspie) @st.hamudi but 6‘5 let him cope meanwhile 5’7 Arabs lay cumskin women
keep larping my guy

That guy looks whiter than most south italians. Is this seriusoly what youre talking about when youve been saying this stuff in this thread? Lmao i look way more like this than scandinavian. Im brown hair brown eyes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Crazy levels of ethnic delusion going on LOL
no the women said specifically mena, I just mean meds/menas basically lightbrown people

südländer direct translation: southerner
what the women mean are: arabs, turks, persians, afghans, greeks, albanians, south italians

keep larping my guy
@Kamui is this a larp? Remeber when I went on that date with the ayrab foid I was lipsing and fingering on the club. Remeber that paki foid I was slaying and showed videos of me and her in bed. Yeah but this faggot thinks it’s all cope because he cannot afford that Cumskins have to be 6’5 and chad tier SMV to get blk and Muslim foids lol

Once again @st.hamudi but 6‘5 all you have to do is post the interracial stats in the UK to make this faggot cry, even over here it’s like 1 for every 50 pakis and Arab men that marry white women there’s one woman of their race dating OUT, and as I stated most date other Muslim races like Turks and Somalis

no the women said specifically mena, I just mean meds/menas basically lightbrown people

südländer direct translation: southerner
what the women mean are: arabs, turks, persians, afghans, greeks, albanians, south italians
Maybe we on a misunderstanding then because when i hear light brown i think of hardcore ethnic looks you see from FOBs not "lightbrown" people which apparently mean tan brown hair brown eye whites...

• Hmm...
@Kamui is this a larp? Remeber when I went on that date with the ayrab foid I was lipsing and fingering on the club. Remeber that paki foid I was slaying and showed videos of me and her in bed. Yeah but this faggot thinks it’s all cope because he cannot afford that Cumskins have to be 6’5 and chad tier SMV to get blk and Muslim foids lol

Once again @st.hamudi but 6‘5 all you have to do is post the interracial stats in the UK to make this faggot cry, even over here it’s like 1 for every 50 pakis and Arab men that marry white women there’s one woman of their race dating OUT, and as I stated most date other Muslim races like Turks and Somalis
White guys dont want your girls lol

Maybe we on a misunderstanding then because when i hear light brown i think of hardcore ethnic looks you see from FOBs not "lightbrown" people which apparently mean tan brown hair brown eye whites...
u think middle easterners are white? lol

yea its pretty unlikely maybe less than 1% of them are mixing and the ones who mix are low quality whores or ugly while it is possible for us to get prime white women

• +1

yea its pretty unlikely maybe less than 1% of them are mixing and the ones who mix are low quality whores or ugly while it is possible for us to get prime white women
some middle easterners are definitely white. It pretty easy to tell just by looking.

"1% and only low quality"
lololol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
legit only high quality can get attention form a white guy

White guys dont want your girls lol
I used to think this until I saw fat blk foids being cold approached in clubs by Cumskins and Arabs. I myself don’t do well with your women so I fuck ethnic brown races myself so I won’t pretend to be cucking or a sexual threat to Cumskins as I’m not. But I’m just stating facts as a whole buddy

some middle easterners are definitely white. It pretty easy to tell just by looking.

"1% and only low quality"
lololol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
legit only high quality can get attention form a white guy
I used to think this until I saw fat blk foids being cold approached in clubs by Cumskins and Arabs. I myself don’t do well with your women so I fuck ethnic brown races myself so I won’t pretend to be cucking or a sexual threat to Cumskins as I’m not. But I’m just stating facts as a whole buddy
IMG 6343
always keep things like this in mind that was 2006 btw

• JFL
im for example whitepassing (dark hair, fair skin, lightbrown eyes) but ik enough ethnic looking friends who slay left and right

View attachment 2877217
always keep things like this in mind that was 2006 btw
I don’t need evidence I see it daily. African and Arab immagritns are running trains on pink women. 5’7 ugly Arab and Africans who barely speak English are running trains on beckies

Cumskins wish they could do this to our women but our women JUST DONT LIKE PINKMEN even the paki girl I used to dig out told me how she is repulsed by Cumskins she find their light skin sickly and disorienting

• JFL
You must be going to some wack ass clubs dog. White dudes are the most selective when choosing chicks by far

You must be going to some wack ass clubs dog. White dudes are the most selective when choosing chicks by far
Nope theh are clearly not… I go to many clubs in the UK and have travelled. The funniest event I saw was an cumskin MTB 5’10 manlet simping super hard buying and dancing with an 6’2 ape maxilla maxxed mongrel foid. When they left the club together he looked so damn proud he was gonna fuck that abomination.

Pinkoids unless chad will never appeal to most mena and blk foids it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Nope theh are clearly not… I go to many clubs in the UK and have travelled. The funniest event I saw was an cumskin MTB 5’10 manlet simping super hard buying and dancing with an 6’2 ape maxilla maxxed mongrel foid. When they left the club together he looked so damn proud he was gonna fuck that abomination.

Pinkoids unless chad will never appeal to most mena and blk foids it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

look at this any non white washed black foid prefers arabs and blacks only creepy bitches like lucky blue smiths wife prefer whites

• +1

look at this any non white washed black foid prefers arabs and blacks only creepy bitches like lucky blue smiths wife prefer whites

Arabs uniocisllt do better with blk foids than Cumskins even pakis do. As I said blk and mena women do not like pasty ass niggas unless leventine or Persian

• +1

just straight up delusional cope. Im not gonna waste anymore time trying to convice schizos out of their cuck fantasies.

• Hmm...
Arabs uniocisllt do better with blk foids than Cumskins even pakis do. As I said blk and mena women do not like pasty ass niggas unless leventine or Persian

u can look at several trends like these
mena and black women choosing their own

while white foids are sluts for everyone

• JFL
The cope yall have is crazy.

just straight up delusional cope. Im not gonna waste anymore time trying to convice schizos out of their cuck fantasies.

Spics aren’t Arab or black you stupid cunt nobody was doubting the power of JBW on gooks, spics and non paki curries, we are speaking about MENA & blk women retard

u can look at several trends like these
mena and black women choosing their own

while white foids are sluts for everyone

also jfl at you trying to cope with muh "they choose arab men" as if they wouldnt be killed by one of their "brothers" in the ummah for daring to even put another race on top

SBC in the streets, BWC in the sheets

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Spics aren’t Arab or black you stupid cunt nobody was doubting the power of JBW on gooks, spics and non paki curries, we are speaking about MENA & blk women retard
lol just watch the vid and stop coping its on MENA chicks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. theres some nerdy as short white dude getting chased by like 3 muslimas in front of the pyramids

also jfl at you trying to cope with muh "they choose arab men" as if they wouldnt be killed by one of their "brothers" in the ummah for daring to even put another race on top

SBC in the streets, BWC in the sheets
cope they just dont fuck like that with white cucks even the ones who get abandoned still go back to their toxic mena exes I experienced it irl a kurd once stabbed his gf with a knive and she came back to him he was even cheating on her but she called him "my man"

they would NEVER tolerate that from a white cuck

cope they just dont fuck like that with white cucks even the ones who get abandoned still go back to their toxic mena exes I experienced it irl a kurd once stabbed his gf with a knive and she came back to him he was even cheating on her but she called him "my man"

theres a video i posted legit just ending your delusional cope

cope they just dont fuck like that with white cucks
what the "white cucks" are actually doing in Europe

reality is, my cousins went to Syria and Turkey slayed a shit ton of Muslim stacies and this is what it looked like

the knive wounds @PrinceLuenLeoncur
he literally stabbed her cheated on her and she is still obsessed with him
never ever she would do that for white cuck they are giga mena only

• +1
what the "white cucks" are actually doing

reality without staged porn:

yes I will also convert your sister that whore and force her to wear hijab

• +1

@Achilles reality

this proves that they are obsessed with mena cock and that is just the tip of the iceberg lmk if u want more
couple of staged tiktoks = reality to you retards :lul::lul:

meanwhile

and I even hear arab women getting blacked in france, so jfl at muh only white women like bbc cope :lul::lul: