tall, lean, chad, talented, generational magical talent

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Kazey
yea but asta still slayed so whats your point :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, BeanletMogger and shizuku11111
yuno is royal family from the strongest kingdom, asta is peasant, just saying
asta is the 1 in a million peasant with godtier genes, sure he may be manlet but he still 1 shotted that demon whose name i've forgotten. Anti-magic is op, it literally cancels ALL magic types.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
asta is the 1 in a million peasant with godtier genes, sure he may be manlet but he still 1 shotted that demon whose name i've forgotten. Anti-magic is op, it literally cancels ALL magic types.
yeah ik, i always liked asta more since i will always root for underdogs, but im just saying how brutal geneticpill is and how easy life was for yuno, didnt work hard at all, got gifted and goes on with his life, asta dedicates his whole life training just to be a bit stronger than yuno

yeah ik, i always liked asta more since i will always root for underdogs, but im just saying how brutal geneticpill is and how easy life was for yuno, didnt work hard at all, got gifted and goes on with his life, asta dedicates his whole life training just to be a bit stronger than yuno
geneticpill is brutal, but then you realise chads are as common as genuine truecels. Most of your competition is probably just normies

• +1
also yuno is 5'8 canonically and asta is 5'1 canonnicaly

brutal turbo manlet

• JFL
Asta has a big aztec cock
yuno is a magic femboy coper