black people insult white people all the time and whites afraid to do anything

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
literally EVERYWHERE online and irl black people most of the shit they talk about is talking shit about white ppl, they do it around their white friends and the whitey just stands there like a cuck with a goofy smile afraid to say anything back, and some think they are JOKING. On sm you see blacks make tik toks mocking white peoples mannerisms and calling white dudes "white boy" and they just laugh it off and play along with it like pssies. meanwhile if a white started making jokes about how black people act even without saying the n word they would still threaten to beat the f outta them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Klasik01 and kanderior
We dont say anything because why state the obvious?

Tbh I see the opposite

Unlike blacks, white aren't low iq agressive retard who kill everything that moves.
Look at how much more violent blacks are, these a reason for that.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sub5c3l, radicalrationalist and 4 others
Would you be insulted if a kid called you a poopoo face, or if a homeless man called you stupid?

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
Where do you white pigs get this stupid shit from? Just search new posts and look at how obsessed this forum is with race.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, scrunchables, i hear voices and 1 other person
we dont say anything because we dont care
we still won

meanwhile if a white started making jokes about how black people act even without saying the n word they would still threaten to beat the f outta them
knew it was bullshit when I saw this

Unlike blacks, white aren't low iq agressive retard who kill everything that moves.
Look at how much more violent blacks are, these a reason for that.
WE WUZ KANGZ U HONKEY

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
literally EVERYWHERE online and irl black people most of the shit they talk about is talking shit about white ppl, they do it around their white friends and the whitey just stands there like a cuck with a goofy smile afraid to say anything back, and some think they are JOKING. On sm you see blacks make tik toks mocking white peoples mannerisms and calling white dudes "white boy" and they just laugh it off and play along with it like pssies. meanwhile if a white started making jokes about how black people act even without saying the n word they would still threaten to beat the f outta them
Cumskins have been mocking black people for 500 years and the moment blacks do the same back you pinkoids start raging.

Tbh honkey is the best one and the one I see pinkies raging about. Cracker is retarded and not offencive at all. Honkey ofc pales in comparison to “nigger” bht then again no offensive word is as bad as “nigger”, even Kike isn’t as bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and ShowerMaxxing
My classmates here in EE used to say nigger all the time but we don't even have them here

Tbh honkey is the best one and the one I see pinkies raging about. Cracker is retarded and not offencive at all. Honkey ofc pales in comparison to “nigger” bht then again no offensive word is as bad as “nigger”, even Kike isn’t as bad.
Honkey comes from white truckers honking at black lot lizards to come gobble up their cocks lmao

Honkey comes from white truckers honking at black lot lizards to come gobble up their cocks lmao
I don’t think so. Why would anybody get lizards to eat their dick that’s the most retsrded thing I have read

We evolved to live in tight-knit high-trust societies. It's our greatest strength but also greatest weakness.

we waz slaves and shiet yall know what im sayin we waz fucked up and shiet know what im sayin we are taking our shit know what im sayin we waz kangz and shiet know what im sayin

Lot lizards means parking lot prostitutes
Yeah I don’t think that’s where the name comes from neither does the word peckerwood but that word sounds retarded as well

Best ones are icebreaker, honkey, cumskin and pinkoid

White devil is funny for the memes