Black people > other ethnics

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I wear cultural clothes whenever I go outside, sometimes in non-manly colors. So far, the few times people have tried mocking me for it were younger muzzie deathniks in groups. Not a single black person has tried to mock me for it, not even when they were in groups. As a way to thank my black brothers, I will also refer to them as bbc. Because not mocking others even when you easily can is big dick energy. Next time there is a BLM protest, I will support my bbc bhais. Next time there is a Free Palestine protest, I’ll buy Coca Cola so my money goes to Israel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, normie_joe, CreepyJewel1 and 30 others
white Jews >>>>

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, 5'7 zoomer, wsada and 3 others
They probably don’t even know what it means

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and Michael Myers
cultural clothes of africans look pretty similar to yours tbf

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, murdah and Michael Myers
does coke fr donate to israel? fuck i shouldnt have started buying pepsi

does coke fr donate to israel? fuck i shouldnt have started buying pepsi
The large companies are owned by Israel. Coca Cola included. That’s why muzzies are boycotting them.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
I fw my niggas

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The large companies are owned by Israel. Coca Cola included. That’s why muzzies are boycotting them.
oh lol i forgot everything is all owned by one massive group guess ill keep buying pepsi:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
what clothes
bbcs also like dressing exotically with various colors

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
what clothes
bbcs also like dressing exotically with various colors
Like this. But in different colors, of course. Today I wore it in dark turquoise.

il_570xN.4603629674_ap4t.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and IAMNOTANINCEL
“No! Why are you not boycotting Coca Cola? It is your duty as a fellow Islamic man to stop giving money to Israel!”

• JFL
Reactions: yen, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Latino>black>asian>indian

don't u live in the netherlands or something, why u wearing cultural clothes outside

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, st.hamudi but 6‘5, rand anon and 1 other person
You are not the first to call black ppl cool and warm af. But i dont understand, why do they do so much crime then and why is africa such a shithole?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
You are not the first to call black ppl cool and warm af. But i dont understand, why do they do so much crime then and why is africa such a shithole?
I prefer the small minority that care about their education and future

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Like this. But in different colors, of course. Today I wore it in dark turquoise.

il_570xN.4603629674_ap4t.jpg
Some of my black friends wear that to church most of them are from Ghana and Nigeria

• Woah
u can stay true to ur roots within ur household
when in rome do as the romans do...
Not everyone’s a self hating scared pajeet like u pal u can keep ur tail between ur legs if u want to

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Michael Myers and rand anon
Isn't this water?
Being a chink or pajeet is a death sentence

Nvm, read thread. I like some Indians as people

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Because of high T.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Some of my black friends wear that to church most of them are from Ghana and Nigeria
Mirin. I thought in the west, like every other ethnic, they just resort to western clothing styles.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
u can stay true to ur roots within ur household
when in rome do as the romans do...
The guy who wants to bleachmaxx is telling someone else how to stay true to his roots. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Isn't this water?
Being a chink or pajeet is a death sentence

Nvm, read thread. I like some Indians as people
The point was fellow muzzies are being homo faggots and so they can eat a dick and die, basically.

The guy who wants to bleachmaxx is telling someone else how to stay true to his roots. JFL.
I never said I wanted to, my point is that if u want to though you should do so while also respecting the culture of the place u reside in

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I never said I wanted to, my point is that if u want to though you should do so while also respecting the culture of the place u reside in
That’s why I wear jeans underneath. 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Coincidentally we’re the only ethnic group that doesn’t worship the white man. Is there a correlation?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
That’s why I wear jeans underneath. 💀
yeah I'm sure that totally makes up for the fact that ur going out everyday wearing a kameez jfl, come on bruh

• Hmm...
yeah I'm sure that totally makes up for the fact that ur going out everyday wearing a kameez jfl, come on bruh
Imagine if I added a shalwar to my drip. 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Coincidentally we’re the only ethnic group that doesn’t worship the white man. Is there a correlation?
You’re black? I thought you were white. This is very unsettling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and butterworld
  • JFL
Why’s the indian so heated that another ethnic is wearing cultural clothes in a white country ?😟
Because he can’t understand not every South Asian is self-hating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back