Black pill 101 - Women don't love you, they will always find a reason to leave you

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
It's about hypergamy. You think being nice, respectful and loyal and beautiful will do the job, but reality is, you can never satisfy all aspects of hypergamy at the same time. Different men can satisfy different aspects, so any relationship is doomed to fail and her leaving your for someone else.

Reality is that women are not wired to love you. Women just want to use you, then leave you when they see someone better.

Casey Zander made yet another textbook-correct masterpiece about women:

Also, watch this video as well:

perfect reminder that youll always be a second option

I knew my gf was coping when she said she was leaving me for experimenting on road kill

D

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and the BULL
If you spend your Life doing complex calculus to understand why women won't Stick with you it's over. Normal people Just go through the flow of life

perfect reminder that youll always be a second option
Yeah. And her social media DMs will always be full of messages from other men he can always choose to replace you with.

You will always be the second option. You are not scarce. It's full of men who want to be with her, and she can leave you for no reason at any moment.

I know there are many women in daring sites who check their DMs and chat with other men literally at the same time they are at a restaurant dating someone.