black pill mfs make me gag

Vache

Vache

if i disappear, its the jews
blackpills CANT get girls, i mean an intimate real marriage relationship with just looks, 80% of them are little kids on tiktok posting richard ramirez edits with flashing lights and phonks captioned "its over" get a fucking life you retard sub5 incel. noone is gonna marry you just because you followed some cope tiktok creator and did zygopulling and hardmewing and stuff please kill yourself if you actually think that shit is gonna work NIGGER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, enriquecel, Clqs and 15 others
What are you talking about? Do you know what blackpill is?

• +1
Reactions: Melly, borntosuffer, groidpilled and 3 others
jfl at wanting marriage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xayru, whotthehell, Elijah_leo and 4 others
What are you talking about? Do you know what blackpill is?
OP is dissing tiktokcels who think the blackpill is "zygopulling" and muh "mewing" jfl

Bot accs who spam rr edits

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, PSL Les, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ey88
OP is dissing tiktokcels who think the blackpill is "zygopulling" and muh "mewing" jfl

Bot accs who spam rr edits
those mfs that use james sapphire and "thumb pull" every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Vache and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Vache
blackpills CANT get girls, i mean an intimate real marriage relationship with just looks, 80% of them are little kids on tiktok posting richard ramirez edits with flashing lights and phonks captioned "its over" get a fucking life you retard sub5 incel. noone is gonna marry you just because you followed some cope tiktok creator and did zygopulling and hardmewing and stuff please kill yourself if you actually think that shit is gonna work NIGGER
valid
good thread
(pls rep me i'll rep u in return)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vache and ey88
hey why was I mentioned in this:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Vache and ItsOverLawg
it is always those
''6 psl or DEATH'' ''chadlite or DEATH'' ''muh your midface isnt 1:1 bro YOU'LL ALWAYS BE ALONE''
PLEASE kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Vache
it is always those
''6 psl or DEATH'' ''chadlite or DEATH'' ''muh your midface isnt 1:1 bro YOU'LL ALWAYS BE ALONE''
PLEASE kill yourself
i hate how i was one of those mfs once before realising all of those retards are worse looking than me

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
i've seen 5'5 horseface manlets with girlfriends who are NOT on ONLYFANS and are loyal
now some cuck's gonna reply to me with ''who knows if she is cheating on him with a chad'' like Jeffery we know you parents' marriage got wrecked but not everyone is a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell, mouthwashdrinker, Autismcel and 1 other person
i've seen 5'5 horseface manlets with girlfriends who are NOT on ONLYFANS and are loyal
now some cuck's gonna reply to me with ''who knows if she is cheating on him with a chad'' like Jeffery we know you parents' marriage got wrecked but not everyone is a cuck
we KNOW she dumped you bro get over it not all women are hoes

• JFL
Stfu grAY DNR using NIGGER just to look like your one of us :lul:

seems like a cuck move, commiting to one foid

but to each their own i guess
pretty sure marriage has been around for centuries and it still works. i dont see the issue w commitment especially if its for religious reasons

• +1
  • +1
pretty sure marriage has been around for centuries and it still works. i dont see the issue w commitment especially if its for religious reasons
Subhumans can't experience marriage like the rest of humans. They will always be used (for their money) and abused (for foids' own pleasure) before they get cheated on with a better nigga and then get divorced, losing half of what they have.

True love starts at MTN-HTN. Not willing to debate because LTN has the highest chances to have an unsuccesful marriage and to be a betabuxx besides Subhumans.

Subhumans can't experience marriage like the rest of humans. They will always be used (for their money) and abused (for foids' own pleasure) before they get cheated on with a better nigga and then get divorced, losing half of what they have.

True love starts at MTN-HTN. Not willing to debate because LTN has the highest chances to have an unsuccesful marriage and to be a betabuxx besides Subhumans.
and suicide doesn't start at much lil bro, like 10 dollars for a knife to kill yourself

• JFL
bet he's 17
5'4
sub5
mf's be looking like they snuck onto earth and saying such shit
they got into a habit of saying that when andrew tate normalised such shit
andrew's a baldcel, recessed jaw and chin prey eyes sub5 himself
most of his followers are like that

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
and suicide doesn't start at much lil bro, like 10 dollars for a knife to kill yourself
and jumping in front of a train is free broski

and what about sub5s like u
what happens to them?

mf's be looking like they snuck onto earth and saying such shit
they got into a habit of saying that when andrew tate normalised such shit
andrew's a baldcel, recessed jaw and chin prey eyes sub5 himself
most of his followers are like that
he's the type of dude to save up for the pyramid scheme thingy just to drop it

• +1

not my problem lol

• +1
DNR foid online behavior
what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: okay????
so you're calling me female? is that the best ''insult'' you can come up with? no different than those females who say that stop hating like a man

what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: okay????
so you're calling me female? is that the best ''insult'' you can come up with? no different than those females who say that stop hating like a man
Literally typing like a foid

seems like a cuck move, commiting to one foid

but to each their own i guess
"im so sigma alpha male you're so cucked if you're monogamous a true sigma chad spreads his seed to every woman he can find and cheats on his girlfriend when he gets bored" Nigga fell for jewish trickery, you're fundamentally retarded please do not procreate.

• JFL
"im so sigma alpha male you're so cucked if you're monogamous a true sigma chad spreads his seed to every woman he can find and cheats on his girlfriend when he gets bored" Nigga fell for jewish trickery, you're fundamentally retarded please do not procreate.
these jews need to have their dicks cut off

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and Vache
noone wants bro why is he even talking about marriage

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
dnrd still gonna genghis khanmax