black pill mfs make me gag

noone wants bro why is he even talking about marriage
I swear niggas like him are always the ugliest genuine genetic dead ends you will ever meet, some fat 5'4 kid rotting in his bedroom on his chair that smells like shit, watching youtube shorts of andrew tate sigma moments while on their other screen they browse .org and accumulate niche insults and trick themselves into a feeling of progress when really they do nothing with their life and they're better of killing themselves.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
I swear niggas like him are always the ugliest genuine genetic dead ends you will ever meet, some fat 5'4 kid rotting in his bedroom on his chair that smells like shit, watching youtube shorts of andrew tate sigma moments while on their other screen they browse .org and accumulate niche insults and trick themselves into a feeling of progress when really they do nothing with their life and they're better of killing themselves.
they use soyjak.party

Unless it's with a traditional woman or she's highly interested in what I am, getting married is stupid

And thanks for saying what I've been saying for months, there is no surgery that can cure the autism that some people have when talking to women

• +1
blackpills CANT get girls, i mean an intimate real marriage relationship with just looks, 80% of them are little kids on tiktok posting richard ramirez edits with flashing lights and phonks captioned "its over" get a fucking life you retard sub5 incel. noone is gonna marry you just because you followed some cope tiktok creator and did zygopulling and hardmewing and stuff please kill yourself if you actually think that shit is gonna work NIGGER
you seem like the average delusional blue piller

Unless it's with a traditional woman or she's highly interested in what I am, getting married is stupid

And thanks for saying what I've been saying for months, there is no surgery that can cure the autism that some people have when talking to women
i wont marry anyone if we arent like spiritually linked or smth idk how to say it

i wont marry anyone if we arent like spiritually linked or smth idk how to say it
ikwym, I think the ideal is to just go MGTOW but in a positive way and not in an incel way, just pursuing your passion and dreams and from time to time be with a woman for fun, until you get bored and want to have children, I think that's the ideal way to go through life.

• +1
Reactions: Vache
While everyone else on this site is improving on themselves, reaching their potential and physical appearence, you will be in the dust with your 2D women, crying about how everyone else around you has such great confidence and pride with their composition. People like you Vache.... I... I don't know what to say... :(

While everyone else on this site is improving on themselves, reaching their potential and physical appearence, you will be in the dust with your 2D women, crying about how everyone else around you has such great confidence and pride with their composition. People like you Vache.... I... I don't know what to say... :(
read the rest fucking retard im talking about those unintelligent tiktok black pills

read the rest fucking retard im talking about those unintelligent tiktok black pills
Vache, vache vache. You sound like a spoilt little girl.
~
Let people improve on themselves and only worry about you, no one else, only yourself. I'm sure at there age you didn't have a good mindset either, judging by your composure

bluepill normies make me gag

copetards like you make me puke

jfl at wanting marriage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
GWzsa2kWEAAtRfZ

• JFL