(BLACKCELS GTFIH) hair maxxing is essential for black men to ascend in 2022

K

Kamui

Inactive

ATTENTION ALL OF THE FELLOW BLACKCELS ON THIS FORUM

THS RIGHT HERE IS NOT IT

Don’t get me wrong waves are definitely a clean hairstyle and mog hard af on short hair but if you want to reach your true potential you have to ascend with hair maxxing

What do all of these Tyrone’s have in common? They all have HAIR specifically DREADS

Braids/twists work as well but are harder to maintain

If you want to start your hair growth journey I’d suggest start by getting a high taper fade haircut like this one

It is NT plus looks good and makes sure you have the most amount of hair possible when you start growing it out

Hair growth tips​

1. Drink water and stay hydrated​
  2. Protect your hair while going to sleep (durag/bonett)​
  3. Moisturize with LOC method​
  4. Do not pick or comb your hair when it’s dry, leave it alone​
  5. Shampoo and deep condition every week​
  6. Protective style as much as possible to maximize hair growth (cornrows, 2 strand twists)​

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, hattrick, Lean4Life and 7 others
dreads only look good on images on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
A lot of those guys would look the same if not better with waves though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
A lot of those guys would look the same if not better with waves though.
I’d disagree, it depends on your skull size and forehead, but even then it doesn’t matter, if you look irl and on social media rn most women who simp for black men repeatedly state how much they like guys with dreads/braids

• +1
Reactions: nope, 7ft, NateJacobs and 3 others
Where are the Tyrones lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’d disagree, it depends on your skull size and forehead, but even then it doesn’t matter, if you look irl and on social media rn most women who simp for black men repeatedly state how much they like guys with dreads/braids
Fair enough, I’m not on social media anymore so I trust what your saying. Skull size def matters though I have a big skull and dreads wouldn’t suit me.

• +1

View attachment 1904220

View attachment 1904221

View attachment 1904222

THS RIGHT HERE IS NOT IT

Don’t get me wrong waves are definitely a clean hairstyle and mog hard af on short hair but if you want to reach your true potential you have to ascend with hair maxxing

View attachment 1904225

View attachment 1904226
View attachment 1904227

What do all of these Tyrone’s have in common? They all have HAIR specifically DREADS

View attachment 1904234
View attachment 1904236

If you want to start your hair growth journey I’d suggest start by getting a high taper fade haircut like this one
View attachment 1904238

View attachment 1904240

It is NT plus looks good and makes sure you have the most amount of hair possible when you start growing it out

Hair growth tips​

6. Protective style as much as possible to maximize hair growth (cornrows, 2 strand twists)​

Black incels need to gym max get rid of there fucking glasses inject trenaboline and then finally they will be high tier tyrones assuming they arent fucked facially and are just fat

• +1
Black incels need to gym max get rid of there fucking glasses inject trenaboline and then finally they will be high tier tyrones assuming they arent fucked facially and are just fat
:chad: This, being black and gymmaxxing should be the bare minimum

Hopefully in a few months my hair will grow out and I will no longer be incel
1B30E0FC 35D5 4837 BBFF CDC7D52C1953
4210050A 7908 46F4 8185 0C4D1E8EF292

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642 and KING REIDYZ
Exactly, it’s trending in the black community actually

dreads look like caterpillars in real life with hair poking out everywhere, that's usually hidden on pictures.
Nah, it depends the type of dreads.

If you want to do dread make them like rappers not like Rastamen lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

how much does hair type factor into it, I only ever see mix people with them who don't have the insanely curly afro hair type.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
how much does hair type factor into it, I only ever see mix people with them who don't have the insanely curly afro hair type.
Every 4 type I think tbh,black usually have 4c hair .

Probably type 3 too but under it’s more complicated

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Sorry I have a corporate job, I can't look like a jobless urban youth.

View attachment 1904220

View attachment 1904221

View attachment 1904222

THS RIGHT HERE IS NOT IT

View attachment 1904225

View attachment 1904226
View attachment 1904227

View attachment 1904234
View attachment 1904236

View attachment 1904238

View attachment 1904240

Hair growth tips​

what does "GTFIH" mean i see it all the time

Dreads/braids are cool but they usually pull your hairline back a little. Waves are easier to maintain and get shaped up. They also have the most appeal overall imo.

• +1
SO TRUE!

Dreads/braids are cool but they usually pull your hairline back a little. Waves are easier to maintain and get shaped up. They also have the most appeal overall imo.
Ye true I had waves when I was 14-15 but they were a bitch to maintain bro it was so annoying having to brush my hard everyday and wear the durag

View attachment 1904220

View attachment 1904221

View attachment 1904222

THS RIGHT HERE IS NOT IT

View attachment 1904225

View attachment 1904226
View attachment 1904227

View attachment 1904234
View attachment 1904236

View attachment 1904238

View attachment 1904240

Hair growth tips​

at what length do u start dreads tho

dreads are easy ascension i used to be blackcel now look at me
A4EFE092 1387 45F1 94D6 50ED4F689BFC

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

View attachment 1904220

View attachment 1904221

View attachment 1904222

THS RIGHT HERE IS NOT IT

View attachment 1904225

View attachment 1904226
View attachment 1904227

View attachment 1904234
View attachment 1904236

View attachment 1904238

View attachment 1904240

Hair growth tips​

Agreed, however only works if your dark/brown skin. If light skin curly hair max works the best

• Hmm...
I'm still just growing out/repairing my hair again but the amount of IOIs I got with partial twists on the front was worth it. It's crazy how I was taught nothing about hair care, nuked my potential growing up

• Love it
I'm still just growing out/repairing my hair again but the amount of IOIs I got with partial twists on the front was worth it. It's crazy how I was taught nothing about hair care, nuked my potential growing up
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life
I’m growing out mines rn, gonna get cornrows first to make it grow faster then I’ll put them in twists
I gotta do the same, didn't know cornrows boosted growth

• +1
I gotta do the same, didn't know cornrows boosted growth
Basically just do any protective hairstyle. If you know you're not going to be going out for a while look up meeking. Basically you just leave the hairstyle in for much longer than it should ever be in for and it'll grow a shitload. IMO 2 strand twists mog the shit out of dreads. The only reason to go for dreads is the less maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Lean4Life
Basically just do any protective hairstyle. If you know you're not going to be going out for a while look up meeking. Basically you just leave the hairstyle in for much longer than it should ever be in for and it'll grow a shitload. IMO 2 strand twists mog the shit out of dreads. The only reason to go for dreads is the less maintenance.
Good to know. Looking it up rn

• +1
Yeah twists basically have the same level of appeal as dreads, I’m not gonna jump on the dreads band wagon for a long time lol I enjoy having the versatility of braids

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life