Blackgymmax is right, blacks will always have niche appeal and will never be able to compete with whites especially if they're darkskin.

MKBHD

MKBHD

Techreviewmaxxing
Blacks have 0 appeal outside some western enclaves, and even then they're niche. Blacks are seen as subhuman in Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
White have broad appeal and mog everywhere they go. Even the best looksmaxxed darkskin blacks will be mogged by HTN whites. Whitemaxxing may be the only way for blacks to ascend.

For al the BBC posting that gets posted on here, that still doesn't change the fact that among women who have a racial preference, which is about 74% of women, blacks are excluded >80% of the time.

Screenshot 2023 04 18 at 74846 PM

Source

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin
bleachin my skin with polar bear cum rn bro

i already been on that msm and glutathione wave. i will look like devin booker soon

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Even the best looksmaxxed darkskin blacks will be mogged by HTN whites. Whitemaxxing may be the only way for blacks to ascend.
Blackcel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 27511 and 2 others
Whitemaxxing may be the only way for blacks to ascend.
Turning white while being a nig nog are two different parallel dimensions away

Reverso of this however is a chink turning into a black BBC

• +1
correct.

morph blackgymmax skin to white and give him blue eyes/ blonde hair and he's a aryan ubermensch

darkskin can never be as aesthetic as white

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back