@blackgymmax prime physique before he got surgeries is most ideal imo

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Excluding the 2 psl face and a Doritos nose if we focus solely on the physique alone it's literally top 0.01 percentile ..
and it's not too much at all + you won't look dyel on a shirt as well + it's a very good niche too have + i have never seen anyone IRL with this size + leanness even my fuckin coach isn't that lean and big at the same time, too bad this nigger is rotting on forums since 4 years .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 29155 and 20 others
M O G G E D
Tumblr ozdr7gnPsZ1qg2nwyo1 400

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, zeek, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
He was black and he gymmaxed. That’s all the lore this guy needs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, rooman, rdqs and 9 others
Excluding the 2 psl face and a Doritos nose if we focus solely on the physique alone it's literally top 0.01 percentile ..
and it's not too much at all + you won't look dyel on a shirt as well + it's a very good niche too have + i have never seen anyone IRL with this size + leanness even my fuckin coach isn't that lean and big at the same time, too bad this nigger is rotting on forums since 4 years .

View attachment 2256875
@Maesthetics=King @Blackgymmax @Arborist @BoredPrince @It'snotover @poopoohead @5'7 zoomer @Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
would never see a guy like this with a white girl above MTB

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
would never see a guy like this with a white girl above MTB
Yeah coz he just pumps and dumps them and not waste his time in a relationship with these whores .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rooman, zharupodrugu and 6 others

View attachment 2256875
first muscular girls, then you obsess over muscular BBC's :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deprived, Prince88 and 4 others

View attachment 2256875
His ab genetics are weak

• +1
Yeah coz he just pumps and dumps them and not waste his time in a relationship with these whores .
snowbunnys are generally repulsive fatherless fat girls.

LTR is only worth if girl is virgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, AspiringMogger, poopoohead and 1 other person
Lol no
He is dyel on shirt
His proportions are way better than bgm girls would prefer trevors body
Tumblr 983643db2cb0c10a8ea62d6b73dd6903 901b15ff 1280

Long, elegant, athletic physique > ninja turtle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust, Deprived, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Be careful who you mess with in HS

IMG 1874

• JFL
Reactions: User49, LowTrust, tombradylover and 12 others
If we ignore terrible match of body and face, he still used PEDs to achieve that physique, no?

Is his physique really that worse now?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and 5.5psl
he isn't tall enough and his proportions are not elongated enough to pull off that look without looking like a try hard, his current body is ideal, gives the illusion of a great frame even though his skeleton isn't that good.

you want as little muscle necessary to look wide and athletic, most of your mass should be concentrated in the upper part of your torso.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead, Artemis and 2 others
If we ignore terrible match of body and face, he still used PEDs to achieve that physique, no?

Is his physique really that worse now?
He downsized , still looks good .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rooman, Artemis and 1 other person
True, his body was ideal tier before all of the psl bullshit. Could have slayed with body alone too bad he is now a mentally ill cunt who killed a kid on an incel forum and then autorequested a ban like anything happened

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, RAMU KAKA, rooman and 5 others
he is htn facially with body halo and fucks beckies regulary and he still spends hours here to call ppl subhuman, this site rotted in his brain like a cancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, RichardSpencel and 4 others
why do blacks have good bodies but shit faces?

• +1
Black genetics + steroids = top 0,1% physique

Im build as a skinny twink even if i gymcel for 10 years my shoulders are still more narrow than the average nigga its not fair. At least i have high IQ and bwc. I guess gymcelling at 5'7 and bad frame is useless except for maybe getting leaner in the face.

I need to bulk for real and use mk677 soon. because after 2 years of gymcelling at 14% im still dyel in a t-shirt.

Niggers are underrated they have bbc and frame its all u need for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Artemis and 5.5psl
is that guy still around

• +1
View attachment 2256916
Maybe it's just the angle but I think he looks better if you think about proportions

In the before pic, his shoulders and biceps stand out too much compared to the rest of the body

• +1
Don't know bro he got banned or maybe asked for a ban
Guess it's the end of coons on .org
He asked for ban and also requested that no mod unbans him before 6 months has passed

• Woah
He asked for ban and also requested that no mod unbans him before 6 months has passed
Wtf ?? 6 months ??
What would he do in those 6 months

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rooman, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Wtf ?? 6 months ??
Rumor has it he's going back to Africa, to his Roots to live in the ways of his ancestors

Liver king style

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, rooman, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Too bad that @russiancel and me will never have this physique due to severe manletism and klinefelters syndrome.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 17244 and 5.5psl
Too bad that @russiancel and me will never have this physique due to severe manletism and klinefelters syndrome.
Bgm is also around 5'9 barefoot and 5'11 on heels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rooman, Artemis and 1 other person
View attachment 2256916
TBH, THIS is already 0.01% physique.

In the first photo, it was a 0.0001% physique.

TBH, i do not even understand the need for face (unless deformed sub-3) or height (unless midget <5'3) with THIS BODY. For real, there will be a queue of women that would fuck you just for the sake of your deltoids... :Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and 5.5psl
Bgm is also around 5'9 barefoot and 5'11 on heels
But did you know, that heels were invented by MEN? :feelshehe:

Screenshot 2023 06 12 at 182605

So, 2-inch heels are MANLY :chad:

So, when @Blackgymmax is riding on his white girls, his heels click:
Man Ride GIF by weellcheb

:feelspanties::chad::fire:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 5.5psl
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
Wtf ?? 6 months ??
Write a novel, travel the world, become a world-renowned artist
boy-painting-with-red-paint-compressor.jpg

and finally becoming the president of the United States of Murica
dd51fbb8-2314-466c-96bd-07b479a806fe_text.gif
giphy.gif

@BlackgymVanGogh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Artemis
Even 30% of it is not achievable for me unfortunately

• So Sad
snowbunnys are generally repulsive fatherless fat girls.

LTR is only worth if girl is virgin
There is such a thing as HQNP girls open to dating black men. Looks>race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and 5.5psl
he isn't tall enough and his proportions are not elongated enough to pull off that look without looking like a try hard, his current body is ideal, gives the illusion of a great frame even though his skeleton isn't that good.

you want as little muscle necessary to look wide and athletic, most of your mass should be concentrated in the upper part of your torso.

How the fuck do you know if you even have dyel cause I know curries have truecel body building genes op seems to be an exception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
TBH, THIS is already 0.01% physique.

In the first photo, it was a 0.0001% physique.

TBH, i do not even understand the need for face (unless deformed sub-3) or height (unless midget <5'3) with THIS BODY. For real, there will be a queue of women that would fuck you just for the sake of your deltoids... :Comfy:

Bro your almost black pilled but physique matters a trillion X less than the face it's way harder to change

• JFL
He still used to slay with his 2 psl face

He wasn't 2 psl before he still had a strong zygos just death tier nog nose nogs have shit chins and prognathic maxilla but they have very good zygomatic structure it's why they look good and pajeets don't

View attachment 2256875

Ops solution spend 5 years in the gym hit up steroids my solution.

Wage cuck for 3 years go down to giant implant in sea get lefort 3 orbital box osteotomy bsso and every custom facial implant I wonder which mogs

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 5.5psl
Bro your almost black pilled but physique matters a trillion X less than the face it's way harder to change
Bro, i'm not blackpilled AT ALL.

This is reality: women fuck men for MONEY, for STATUS, and a LOT of women fuck men WITH GOOD BODIES. And with @BlackWhiteHeavenGymMax , a LOT of women would fuck him JUST BECAUSE of his body.

BODY is LAW. When it is in top 0.01%. You need NOTHING ELSE. 0.01% BODY > 1% FACE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
Abs needed work and he's leaner now

I disagree

• +1
Ops solution spend 5 years in the gym hit up steroids my solution.
Bro you realize this is a 99%-success rate solution with 1000mg testosterone and oxandrolone combo + good diet?
Wage cuck for 3 years go down to giant implant in sea get lefort 3 orbital box osteotomy bsso and every custom facial implant I wonder which mogs
And THIS is literally a ticket here:
night of the living dead cemetery GIF

disregarding the fact that if you do not get disabled from these procedures, you will not achieve an acceptable cosmetic result. There is a reason why LeFort III is done on DEFORMED PEOPLE. :feelsrope:

• +1
Bro you realize this is a 99%-success rate solution with 1000mg testosterone and oxandrolone combo + good diet?

And THIS is literally a ticket here:
night of the living dead cemetery GIF

disregarding the fact that if you do not get disabled from these procedures, you will not achieve an acceptable cosmetic result. There is a reason why LeFort III is done on DEFORMED PEOPLE. :feelsrope:

Your not gonna get salludon levels of ascension without lefort 3 it's impossible to cosmetically fuck up a lefort 3 your literally bringing every vibe in your face forward mm at a time as long as it's past the medial canthus it looks mogger

Your not gonna get salludon levels of ascension without lefort 3 it's impossible to cosmetically fuck up a lefort 3 your literally bringing every vibe in your face forward mm at a time as long as it's past the medial canthus it looks mogger
You neither NEED Salludon's ascension, nor Salludon ascended. He HAD BEEN CHAD, HE REMAINED CHAD. Literally just lost weight, did some filler maybe, and then did A LOT OF ANGLE FRAUDING. THIS was the recipe.

And for what? I am MTN, I have had 30+ women. What is the point of this "ascension" with huge risks? You just need to improve what you can SAFELY to improve your chances. If you can get to 0.01% BODY you SHOULD do that, and not tinker with that crazy bullshit with plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Kamui, Blond3cel and 1 other person
You neither NEED Salludon's ascension, nor Salludon ascended. He HAD BEEN CHAD, HE REMAINED CHAD. Literally just lost weight, did some filler maybe, and then did A LOT OF ANGLE FRAUDING. THIS was the recipe.

And for what? I am MTN, I have had 30+ women. What is the point of this "ascension" with huge risks? You just need to improve what you can SAFELY to improve your chances. If you can get to 0.01% BODY you SHOULD do that, and not tinker with that crazy bullshit with plastic surgery.
High IQ user spitting facts

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Artemis
Just break half of your skull theory.
Look at most central europeans we dont have the brutal "mogger" forward growth most are pretty flat but not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and 5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back