@blackgymmax prime physique before he got surgeries is most ideal imo

Just break half of your skull theory.
Look at most central europeans we dont have the brutal "mogger" forward growth most are pretty flat but not recessed.

I'm talking about the chads they have very prominent maxillas

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Bro, i'm not blackpilled AT ALL.

This is reality: women fuck men for MONEY, for STATUS, and a LOT of women fuck men WITH GOOD BODIES. And with @BlackWhiteHeavenGymMax , a LOT of women would fuck him JUST BECAUSE of his body.

BODY is LAW. When it is in top 0.01%. You need NOTHING ELSE. 0.01% BODY > 1% FACE.
hard disagree bro. it brings appeal no doubt but not even close to having a top 1% face.

and what do u mean by top 0.01% physique anyway? mens physqiue? classic? open?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm talking about the chads they have very prominent maxillas
Chad is also his own race or how many PSL Chads did you ever see in IRL ive never seen anyone who is even close to an PSL Chad I cant even remeber seeing an PSL Chadlite I dont live in a big City tho.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and 5.5psl
Chad is also his own race or how many PSL Chads did you ever see in IRL ive never seen anyone who is even close to an PSL Chad I cant even remeber seeing an PSL Chadlite I dont live in a big City tho.

Who cares if there uncommon you want to be then right ?

Who cares if there uncommon you want to be then right ?
Not if somebody has to rip my skull into pieces and bolt it back toghter.

Chad is born and not made in a Surgery look at many after picture they just look uncanny the chance to look like shit is always there.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Not if somebody has to rip my skull into pieces and bolt it back toghter.

Chad is born and not made in a Surgery look at many after picture they just look uncanny the chance to look like shit is always there.

I already explained why uncanny results happen

1 trait is to exgaeerated.

2 there fat.

3 they inject filler to much into 1 part of the face causing a bloated subhuman look.

4 they are boneless and getting implants.

You neither NEED Salludon's ascension, nor Salludon ascended. He HAD BEEN CHAD, HE REMAINED CHAD. Literally just lost weight, did some filler maybe, and then did A LOT OF ANGLE FRAUDING. THIS was the recipe.

And for what? I am MTN, I have had 30+ women. What is the point of this "ascension" with huge risks? You just need to improve what you can SAFELY to improve your chances. If you can get to 0.01% BODY you SHOULD do that, and not tinker with that crazy bullshit with plastic surgery.
Stfu mog or be mogged,give me loox or give me death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, 5.5psl, Artemis and 1 other person
Excluding the 2 psl face and a Doritos nose if we focus solely on the physique alone it's literally top 0.01 percentile ..
and it's not too much at all + you won't look dyel on a shirt as well + it's a very good niche too have + i have never seen anyone IRL with this size + leanness even my fuckin coach isn't that lean and big at the same time, too bad this nigger is rotting on forums since 4 years .

View attachment 2256875
@Blackgymmax thoughts ? I suppose you would get insane iois with this physique
Also why tf did you downsized

Excluding the 2 psl face and a Doritos nose if we focus solely on the physique alone it's literally top 0.01 percentile ..
and it's not too much at all + you won't look dyel on a shirt as well + it's a very good niche too have + i have never seen anyone IRL with this size + leanness even my fuckin coach isn't that lean and big at the same time, too bad this nigger is rotting on forums since 4 years .

View attachment 2256875
Mogs extremely hard

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2256875
aside from rhino and genio what other hardmax has he possibly gone through?

Last edited:
aside from rhino and genio what other hardmax has he possibly gone through?
cantho, cheekbone and or zygo adjustment, eyebrow implants (not sure for all of these but theyre all possible)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back