• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, IdiAmin, AlphaDude and 3 others
why does every main villain look curry?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Germania, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 3771 and 10 others

He looks turkish to me i would never recognize a curry who looked like that villian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Both are Turkish, the villian is however supposed to look atleast uglier then the mc.

these are other examples

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 10987, Gengar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and .🇹🇩.
hes just balding dude...
im not talking about hair, facially he looks very pakistani
Both are Turkish, the villian is however supposed to look atleast uglier then the mc.
View attachment 986646

View attachment 986647
these are other examples
i should get cast as turkish villain
I think @TRUE_CEL wants to shit on curries for some reason what did they ever do to you bhai btw the introverted narcy guy doesn't really speak for all curries
shut up dude im pakistani myself and i see a lot of pakistanis that look like him

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
im not talking about hair, facially he looks very pakistani

i should get cast as turkish villain

shut up dude im pakistani myself and i see a lot of pakistanis that look like him

He doesn't have a south asian look or a south central asian look he is very different

• +1
Reactions: Godmaxxin
villain unironically looks curry and main lead looks more european

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 10913
I think @TRUE_CEL wants to shit on curries for some reason what did they ever do to you bhai btw the introverted narcy guy doesn't really speak for all curries
Idc about the stand off between your countries but the movies i first posted are mainly watched by women. The blackpill is forced through your throat in these so called soaps.

now let´s see how movies with the same kind of setting are for male audience...

this is just one of the many examples. In these movies the bluepill is ENFORCED down your throat. People might not recognize the truth due to their stupidity but there is also a imposition from the media that makes the impossible seem like reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
villain unironically looks curry and main lead looks more european
if you by curry mean ugly then unfortunatly yes..
There is a presence of gedrosian phenotype in Turkey so it is not something out of the ordinary that a ''Turkish'' guy might look indian

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob
I always thought turkish people looked curry but the dramas made me think they looked very european...

• +1
except he does ✋

I don't see it could you perhaps show any in crowd pictures that have that curry phenotype perhaps you mean they have more buggish eyes ? but that's not a race thing that's a bone thing

Most of Turkish film industry has been dominated by people of european descent. There are a ''Turks'' or Kurds in this field. This is also the case for the gedrosian phenotype that is present in turkey

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 10987
I don't see it could you perhaps show any in crowd pictures that have that curry phenotype perhaps you mean they have more buggish eyes ? but that's not a race thing that's a bone thing
yeah i was looking for an example and i know one, let me get a screenshot

I always thought turkish people looked curry but the dramas made me think they looked very european...
it’s ignorance bias, the fact is turkey is probably almost as diverse as mutt central brazil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
tagging @SayHeyHey as well so he can see, this is a pakistani hockey player

IMG 20210214 223828

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
this is the main anatolid that is mixed with west Turanid.

There are also Mediteranid and various other like gedrosian(curry). The thing however is only white looking Turks can ascent in the movie industry. Other phenotypes might find a role but that is mostly the villian or some stupid character. This setting is mainly in use for the women group as they watch this.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10987
They are made for 60s grandma

Wish movies/shows were made for men
Not women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
They are made for 60s grandma

Wish movies/shows were made for men
Not women
Mostly young teen girls watch this. Tv in Turkey is still relevant.

• +1
Mostly young teen girls watch this. Tv in Turkey is still relevant.
Grandma or JBs
Its still a female targeted media
And im not only talking about turkey
Its more of third world movies

• +1
look at the first pic retard
He can have aspects of ''curry'' because there is a gedrosian phenotype present, however i wouldn't say he looks entirely curry. Even if he looked entirely curry it is not something good man. People will know this phenotype as inheritly evil..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and reptiles
  • So Sad
He can have aspects of ''curry'' because there is a gedrosian phenotype present, however i wouldn't say he looks entirely curry. Even if he looked entirely curry it is not something good man. People will know this phenotype as inheritly evil..

I think all caucasoids tend to over lap tbqh from the pics i've seen @sandcelmuttcel observed this tbqh many light skinned pakistanis and north indians look kinda Spanish and many Spanish can kind of look arab it's really hard to explain this is to assume though you are north indian or pakistani or a south indian bramhin tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and turkproducer
I think all caucasoids tend to over lap tbqh from the pics i've seen @sandcelmuttcel observed this tbqh many light skinned pakistanis and north indians look kinda Spanish and many Spanish can kind of look arab it's really hard to explain this is to assume though you are north indian or pakistani or a south indian bramhin tbqh
yeah you are right, unbiased answer

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 10913
I don't tbqh is cricket also famous in pakistan everyone in bengaldesh talks cricket every time
cricket is very famous in pakistan, its the most famous sport. i know a pashtun who moved here and he was playing cricket, mf has blue eyes, white skin and wavy dark brown hair, he looks like syrian
no thats not what i meant, tardproducer misunderstood my comment lol
dnr dravid watch your tone
dont be a retard who takes my comment out of context then?

• +1
spanish can look arab because they were invaded and conquered by arabs, but pakistanis/north indians dont look arabic to me at all.

spanish can look arab because they were invaded and conquered by arabs, but pakistanis/north indians dont look arabic to me at all.

I said they can tbqh not all do a lot interlap tbqh it's hard to tell the difference at times that's to be expected though there all quite similar phenotypically that's why there classified as Caucasoid anthropologists don't just do this randomly

I said they can tbqh not all do a lot interlap tbqh it's hard to tell the difference at times that's to be expected though there all quite similar phenotypically that's why there classified as Caucasoid anthropologists don't just do this randomly
we are all classified as caucasoid because of the same skulls, thats why we arent mongoloid or negroid, not because of phenotype lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10913 and reptiles
we are all classified as caucasoid because of the same skulls, thats why we arent mongoloid or negroid, not because of phenotype lol 😂

I know but what i'm trying to say is since they all have similar skulls your gonna see feautres which over lap but there distint for instance i have seen pewdiepie passing curries that look indian but still kinda european passing

I know but what i'm trying to say is since they all have similar skulls your gonna see feautres which over lap but there distint for instance i have seen pewdiepie passing curries that look indian but still kinda european passing
usually its very unlikely, kinda european passing curries are extremely rare. i meant overall curries dont look arabs at all, but in individual cases it could be so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and reptiles
Yes most likely every caucasian have more in common with each other then that of the ''yellow race''

Attachments

• 1613339603769.png
    1613339603769.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 173
  • +1
usually its very unlikely, kinda european passing curries are extremely rare. i meant overall curries dont look arabs at all, but in individual cases it could be so

We could have been white passing if he we had more than 15 percent aryan dna tbqh ever wonder why the average kalash person has a european passing phenotype curries literally house a component found in euros it just is so small

• +1
Yes most likely every caucasian have more in common with each other then that of the ''yellow race''

There actually very close to each other to the right is melanisa down below is africa and top is native americans and right smack bang in the middle is east asian's and on the very left is the caucasoids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 10913
We could have been white passing if he we had more than 15 percent aryan dna tbqh ever wonder why the average kalash person has a european passing phenotype curries literally house a component found in euros it just is so small
i dont care about being white passing lol, im glad with what i am 😝

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and reptiles
  • +1
i dont care about being white passing lol, im glad with what i am 😝

Bhai your right but it's about averages whites are on the average better looking that being said if i had choice between being a paki chad or a white chad i'll stick with paki chad however if i had to choose between the average curry and the average white i would choose the average white what would you choose ?

Bhai your right but it's about averages whites are on the average better looking that being said if i had choice between being a paki chad or a white chad i'll stick with paki chad however if i had to choose between the average curry and the average white i would choose the average white what would you choose ?

here is Paki chad pheno

If you can marry trad wife then all is good
with the increasing liberalism in islamic countries there wont be any left sadly
i dont agree that the average white is better looking, i do however agree with the notion that whites have the highest concentration of good looking people. for me i would always prefer being pakistani due to rich cultural history and cuisine, for me its not about looks. if i cared about looks only then id pick white chad > pakistani chad, white normie > pakistani normie because then everyone treats you better 😂

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx