Blackpill 101: The Turkish soap drama's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10913
dude i said i dont know the name, nor am i in the mood to look for it right now lol.
it's over. At the least you are like me and mutt atleast 20% farmer if not more.

Luckily high T warrior Chechens also belong to j1j2, so yea we can cope with that instead of being hunters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, sandcelmuttcel and Gengar

take the warrior farmer pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
it's over. At the least you are like me and mutt atleast 20% farmer if not more.
View attachment 987509
Luckily high T warrior Chechens also belong to j1j2, so yea we can cope with that instead of being hunters
i just mentioned it casually in passing to say that theres many theories and we will never know whats correct and sandcel became all aspie jfl. and tbh idk what my genes are like and you wouldnt know about it either? pakistani punjabis are too diverse to say "hes from punjab so hes this", lol for instance my friends nephew is completely whitepassing even though theyre also punjabis, the boy has gray blue eyes, white skin and dark brown hair whereas mom and dad both have black eyes, black hair with dad having brown skin and mom having white skin. no one else in their immediate family has this pheno, but there is a cousin who has blue eyes like him. and these guys are from a different city than i am but we are all punjabis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
i just mentioned it casually in passing to say that theres many theories and we will never know whats correct and sandcel became all aspie jfl. and tbh idk what my genes are like and you wouldnt know about it either? pakistani punjabis are too diverse to say "hes from punjab so hes this", lol for instance my friends nephew is completely whitepassing even though theyre also punjabis, the boy has gray blue eyes, white skin and dark brown hair whereas mom and dad both have black eyes, black hair with dad having brown skin and mom having white skin. no one else in their immediate family has this pheno, but there is a cousin who has blue eyes like him. and these guys are from a different city than i am but we are all punjabis.
i was sharing my knowledge when you just appeared out of nowhere and were like stop you're wrong, without providing any evidence for supposed alternative theories.

anyways. i digged more into it. was this what you were referring to?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R_(mtDNA) (this is the same haplogroup)
1st this isn't an alternative theory and 2nd this has nothing to do with middle eastern farmers spreading to india tens of thousands years later of which i'm speaking about so i don't know why you brought it up in the first place.
btw all of this is in mtDNA so there might be differences i guess compared to Y-DNA.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987