Blackpill 101: The Turkish soap drama's

with the increasing liberalism in islamic countries there wont be any left sadly

i dont agree that the average white is better looking, i do however agree with the notion that whites have the highest concentration of good looking people. for me i would always prefer being pakistani due to rich cultural history and cuisine, for me its not about looks. if i cared about looks only then id pick white chad > pakistani chad, white normie > pakistani normie because then everyone treats you better 😂
time is clearly not an ally. Highest amount of time i am willing to give looksmax is probably 2 years. I can't make some 5 year plan jfl. You shouldn't either..

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
with the increasing liberalism in islamic countries there wont be any left sadly

i dont agree that the average white is better looking, i do however agree with the notion that whites have the highest concentration of good looking people. for me i would always prefer being pakistani due to rich cultural history and cuisine, for me its not about looks. if i cared about looks only then id pick white chad > pakistani chad, white normie > pakistani normie because then everyone treats you better 😂

I prefer paki chad i'd rather be a @zaynbrah or a @Salludon than most white chads tbqh that's just my opinion anyways also why don't you agree that the average white guy is better looking ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mosolmaxxx, Gengar and Deleted member 10913
View attachment 986708
here is Paki chad pheno
imho i dont think hes a pakistani chad, here are pakistani chads imho
Ali Zafar
06315b46ef45850b27c8111b1a58a4bc
Asad Zaman
DjMEmgAXgAErhVY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
time is clearly not an ally. Highest amount of time i am willing to give looksmax is probably 2 years. I can't make some 5 year plan jfl. You shouldn't either..
yeah time is not on our side, its very hard to find actual pious people (meaning they have faith and arent degenerate) thanks to globalization and social media
I prefer paki chad i'd rather be a @zaynbrah or a @Salludon than most white chads tbqh that's just my opinion anyways also why don't you agree that the average white guy is better looking ?
yes they are moggers bro anywhere they go. and ive seen enough subhuman whites 😜 thats why

• +1
My high school crush is dating a balkan 191cm classic "pseudo-nordic" balkan white boy
:kys::rage::feelsbadman::whatfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, turkproducer and Deleted member 10913
yeah time is not on our side, its very hard to find actual pious people (meaning they have faith and arent degenerate) thanks to globalization and social media

yes they are moggers bro anywhere they go. and ive seen enough subhuman whites 😜 thats why

Actually true

• +1
My high school crush is dating a balkan 191cm classic "pseudo-nordic" balkan white boy

Brutal looks max and move on bro these types women will leave you heart broken and divorce raped studies confirm this does she have these traits ? very high e super large tits super whorish ?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
i love imran khan 😃👌 he was definitely a ladies man, not good from an islamic perspective

but you are bangladeshi iirc so what about bangladeshi chads?

I don't know i haven't really seen many bengali chad's tbqh i think too much gook admixture killed us

You need to find the best from what is avialble. Make a list 3 things you prioritize and start searching once you ascend.

Brutal looks max and move on bro these types women will leave you heart broken and divorce raped studies confirm this does she have these traits ? very high e super large tits super whorish ?
i really dont care about her tbh just wanted to say cause its kinda relevant to thread as an example of white boy hero vs curry looking villain :lul:
she is extremely pale but turkish pheno small butt kinda big tits big thighs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and reptiles
i really dont care about her tbh just wanted to say cause its kinda relevant to thread as an example of white boy hero vs curry looking villain :lul:
she is extremely pale but turkish pheno small butt kinda big tits big thighs

Oh fair enough i thought you were 1 of those oneitis types that seek out the wrong type of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
I don't know i haven't really seen many bengali chad's tbqh i think too much gook admixture killed us
i remember what you look like, you look curry to me, zero mongoloid admixture
You need to find the best from what is avialble. Make a list 3 things you prioritize and start searching once you ascend.
what are the three things you prioritize? and are you looksmaxxing before searching?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

what are the three things you prioritize? and are you looksmaxxing before searching?

It's the gook eyes bhai it's death tier it also gave me a recessed maxilla

It's over bro. gg from your name i asume you are the average anatolian, well te game was rigged from the start.

le handsome ataturk

le anatolian villager send straight to the rope jfl

I am looksmaxxing and my list is:
1. Muslim
2. Virgin
3. Looksmatch

i made various threads about searching my looksmatch a few months ago. It is really broad so i am still working on it.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
i love imran khan 😃👌 he was definitely a ladies man, not good from an islamic perspective

but you are bangladeshi iirc so what about bangladeshi chads?
isn't he traditionalist?

Do bengalis have much gook admixture? In the UK they seem either austroloid, round or more similar to pakistanis

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
Do bengalis have much gook admixture? In the UK they seem either austroloid, round or more similar to pakistanis

I haven't seen an austroloid looking bengali tbqh they looked like a mix south indian and north indian tbqh

I haven't seen an austroloid looking bengali tbqh they looked like a mix south indian and north indian tbqh
South indians can look very austroloid no?
But either way I don’t see many looking like they have any obvious east asian admixture

South indians can look very austroloid no?
But either way I don’t see many looking like they have any obvious east asian admixture

You mean in colouring ? cause i mean if you skin bleach a dravdian he looks like a psedo white person

You mean in colouring ? cause i mean if you skin bleach a dravdian he looks like a psedo white person
That too but also the round face shapes and wide noses

• +1
That too but also the round face shapes and wide noses

Yeah actually true bengalis have wider alar bases and a more rounded jaw for some reason i don't know what it is maybe enviromental pressures maybe beauty standards perhaps before the whole european thing perhaps they preferred that this was seen the gandaran statues tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and mosolmaxxx
Yeah actually true bengalis have wider alar bases and a more rounded jaw for some reason i don't know what it is maybe enviromental pressures maybe beauty standards perhaps before the whole european thing perhaps they preferred that this was seen the gandaran statues tbqh
Do you subscribe to the theory that europeans set the beauty standards?
IMO the ruling classes there have been foreign West Asians for centuries before and that’s where the standards come from. Makes sense with muslim castes over there no?

Do you subscribe to the theory that europeans set the beauty standards?
IMO the ruling classes there have been foreign West Asians for centuries before and that’s where the standards come from. Makes sense with muslim castes over there no?

Arabs are closer to curries in terms of cranial structure tbqh atleast the ones that ruled bengal were they gulf arabs not the levantine types

• +1
Arabs are closer to curries in terms of cranial structure tbqh atleast the ones that ruled bengal were they gulf arabs not the levantine types
How was bengal ruled by Arabs?

I heard the ones that brought Islam to Sylhet were from Yemen but think the rulers were generally Afghan / Persian / Turks right

It's a bit more comlicated they were ruled by central asian arab gooks tbqh babur the mughals basically they were gooks mixed with caucasoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
They are made for 60s grandma

Wish movies/shows were made for men
Not women
Watch Peaky Blinders or Mad Men, those shows are made for men.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I heard the ones that brought Islam to Sylhet were from Yemen but think the rulers were generally Afghan / Persian / Turks right
Idk tbh. Bengladesh seems so isolated from the rest of the Islamic world

Paying close attention to Bangladesh you see that is really far from africa and west Asia.
The case with Indonesia is explainable, but the bengal region.. Even fortifying that place is not a easy job. Alot of land is below the water.

• +1
View attachment 986908
Paying close attention to Bangladesh you see that is really far from africa and west Asia.
The case with Indonesia is explainable, but the bengal region.. Even fortifying that place is not a easy job. Alot of land is below the water.
Yeah just got to keep in mind at this point pretty much all of North India was conquered by Turkic peoples- not sure what your point is though?

• +1
View attachment 986908

The arabs travelled all the way to africa tbqh i think there alright on the transport aspect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, mosolmaxxx and Deleted member 10913
Yeah just got to keep in mind at this point pretty much all of North India was conquered by Turkic peoples- not sure what your point is though?
The arabs travelled all the way to africa tbqh i think there alright on the transport aspect
Well you see the Muslim population is quite large in contrast to their surroundings.. matter of fact the whole population seems larger. The Arabs went to Africa but it was a connection. Lbya did not become Muslim before Egypt. You get my point?

Looking at the earliest sultanates in the region Bangladhesh is at the edge. Holding on Bangladesh as a empire is not something easy let alone increase in local muslim population.
Bangladesh seems to become earlier Muslims then the northern plains of India, if that makes sense..

• +1
@SayHeyHey
@TRUE_CEL
@spark
@sloopnoob
@Entschuldigung
@Maesthetic
@turkproducer
Haplogroup J2Y DNA 1

neolithic farmers just like aryans, spread to the west to europe and to the east to north india spreading agriculture and their genes ofcourse.
it's no wonder why some people from these regions have phenotypical similarities.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sloopnoob, Gengar, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
@SayHeyHey
@TRUE_CEL
@spark
@sloopnoob
@Entschuldigung
@Maesthetic
@turkproducer
View attachment 987193
neolithic farmers just like aryans, spread to the west to europe and to the east to north india spreading agriculture and their genes ofcourse.
it's no wonder why some people from these regions have phenotypical similarities.
Are Arabs nomads ?

Berbers are Hunter Gatherer and Nomads thats i know

Are Arabs nomads ?

Berbers are Hunter Gatherer and Nomads thats i know
yes
The Arabs (singular Arab /ˈær.əb/;[53] singular Arabic: عَرَبِيٌّ‎, ISO 233: ‘arabī, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈʕarabi], plural Arabic: عَرَبٌ‎, ISO 233: ‘arab, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈʕarab] (About this soundlisten)) are an ethnic group[54] mainly inhabiting the Arab world. They are descended from nomadic pastoralists who travelled around the Arabian Peninsula and Syrian Desert regions, and who organised themselves in tribal social structures.[55]

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 10987
@SayHeyHey
@TRUE_CEL
@spark
@sloopnoob
@Entschuldigung
@Maesthetic
@turkproducer
View attachment 987193

Bro is goes deeper than haplogroups compare autosomal distance you can see caucasoids are a metric fuck tonne closer to each other know it finally makes sense why you have phenotypic overlap tbf though many arabs and many curries cluster way to closely to the deathnic's east asians and the humans africans tbqh but overall though we can still see the majority of these people are actually just recent cousins.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Bro is goes deeper than haplogroups compare autosomal distance you can see caucasoids are a metric fuck tonne closer to each other know it finally makes sense why you have phenotypic overlap tbf though many arabs and many curries cluster way to closely to the deathnic's east asians and the humans africans tbqh but overall though we can still see the majority of these people are actually just recent cousins.

View attachment 987234
What does the graphic mean ?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and reptiles
What does the graphic mean ?

Autosomal distance (basically how much an ethnic groups is realted to 1 another clines are small arrows 1 can draw to show there has been recent genetic admixture of some sort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@SayHeyHey
@TRUE_CEL
@spark
@sloopnoob
@Entschuldigung
@Maesthetic
@turkproducer
View attachment 987193
Today Turkey and Azerbeycan are part of J2 haplogroup

The J haplogroup is founded the highest among Chechens and Azeris. Turkey has J2 with a maximum of 30% along the coast lines and central anatolia.
this is believed to be the predominant dna of early Turks

Attachments

• 1613361511462.png
    1613361511462.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel

View attachment 987234
may i get explanation of the acronyms? i was only able to make out a few.

Dude at work said I look like jafar from Aladdin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
@SayHeyHey
@TRUE_CEL
@spark
@sloopnoob
@Entschuldigung
@Maesthetic
@turkproducer
View attachment 987193
that is just one theory, there are more theories on how things spread and from where lol. i dont follow that theory of yours myself btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
that is just one theory, there are more theories on how things spread and from where lol. i dont follow that theory of yours myself btw.
wdym one theory? there doesn't exist any other theories that i'm aware of.

• Hmm...
wdym one theory? there doesn't exist any other theories that i'm aware of.
i read about how indo-european languages came to be and they showed the same migration pattern as yours lol 😅

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel