Blackpill 101: The Turkish soap drama's

i read about how indo-european languages came to be and they showed the same migration pattern as yours lol 😅
what?
that's simply not true i can show you map for r1a-r1b and show you how there are different areas covered for their spread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
what?
that's simply not true i can show you map for r1a-r1b and show you how there are different areas covered for their spread.
jfl you have to accept there are differing theories on how people migrated, and that the one you think is correct isnt necessarily correct

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
jfl you have to accept there are differing theories on how people migrated, and that the one you think is correct isnt necessarily correct
i'm hoping you do not make the mistake of thinking J2 is indo-european...
where are the other theories you are talking about i'm interest in hearing them.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
i'm hoping you do not make the mistake of thinking J2 is indo-european...
where are the other theories you are talking about i'm interest in hearing them.
im not autistic enough to delve into this shit, but im sure a google search will go a long way

• JFL
im not autistic enough to delve into this shit, but im sure a google search will go a long way
ok so first you claim that this theory is shit and there are other more valid theories about the spread of J2 haplogroup into north india
then you fail to provide the said theories and im supossed to agree with you
JFL
i have read about this specific haplogroup and i'm still learning and the only theory i have read about the spread to north india is through the iranian neolithic farmers. please educate me if you know more then.

• Hmm...
ok so first you claim that this theory is shit and there are other more valid theories about the spread of J2 haplogroup into north india
then you fail to provide the said theories and im supossed to agree with you
JFL
i have read about this specific haplogroup and i'm still learning and the only theory i have read about the spread to north india is through the iranian neolithic farmers. please educate me if you know more then.
i wasnt talking about j2, i was talking about ancient human migration in general lol? btw since you are still learning, there is also a haplogroup which originated in southern curryland but it spread to europe as well where it is also prominent, which gives more validity to other theories, that humans migrated from africa to south asia to elsewhere. i just dont know the name of the haplogroup though. like i said i dont really research this type of stuff. ultimately its all just guessing since you can never exactly know what happened. maybe @reptiles knows the haplogroup im talking about, or maybe not because he takes a different approach to research since he goes by the most popular theory, which again doesnt mean that its correct just because its the most popular.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles and sandcelmuttcel
i wasnt talking about j2, i was talking about ancient human migration in general lol? btw since you are still learning, there is also a haplogroup which originated in southern curryland but it spread to europe as well where it is also prominent, which gives more validity to other theories, that humans migrated from africa to south asia to elsewhere. i just dont know the name of the haplogroup though. like i said i dont really research this type of stuff. ultimately its all just guessing since you can never exactly know what happened. maybe @reptiles knows the haplogroup im talking about, or maybe not because he takes a different approach to research since he goes by the most popular theory, which again doesnt mean that its correct just because its the most popular.
why i bother wasting my time with you.
you just brought up an event that happened million of years before of the formation of J2 haplogroup.
you literally don't know what you are talking about.
different haplogroups didn't exist back then.

• Hmm...
why i bother wasting my time with you.
you just brought up an event that happened million of years before of the formation of J2 haplogroup.
you literally don't know what you are talking about.
different haplogroups didn't exist back then.
then explain why some haplogroups that originated in dravidians end up in entire europe? just because it doesnt support your theory doesnt mean its false.

• Hmm...
then explain why some haplogroups that originated in dravidians end up in entire europe? just because it doesnt support your theory doesnt mean its false.
i literally don't know what you are talking about.
you have to provide links/information to your statements.

• Hmm...
i literally don't know what you are talking about.
you have to provide links/information to your statements.
like i said, i dont remember the name of the haplogroup but maybe @reptiles does since hes really into this stuff, so wait for him to chime in

@reptiles do you know what he's talking about? lol

like i said, i dont remember the name of the haplogroup but maybe @reptiles does since hes really into this stuff, so wait for him to chime in
do you mean ''L''

or ''H''

iirc the name was longer, it had 2 letters or 1 letter 1 number, i honestly dont remember. it was something that had different theories as well but one of them said it had dravidian origin nonetheless lol
man that is ''L''

I know a few of the actors irl they are fucking laughing at anyone watching their shows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yes it is LM20
i checked the wikipedia page but this one is not it, i still vaguely remember what was said and its the same, ill try the h one. can you give me the full name?

read both haplogroups in wikipedia. it states that it was from neolithic farmer expansion lol

D- DDoes that mean that it is over for us.

Man how can we be farmers jfl we Turks are supossed to be the most meat eaters. Sandmutt.. even you Greeks only eat meat man.. what is going on?! weren't we supposed 2b hunter gatherers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4887 and sandcelmuttcel
i checked the wikipedia page but this one is not it, i still vaguely remember what was said and its the same, ill try the h one. can you give me the full name?
end the cope already L is the main dravidian haplogroup. the reason they are in europe is because of gypsies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and sandcelmuttcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10913
lol shut up dude and give me the h one, you afraid of being wrong like the other guy?
It's over.

Arabs have J1 and we Turks have J2

H is the gypsy one.
However, the primary branch H2 (P96) seems to have been found in sparse levels primarily in Europe and West Asia since prehistory. It has been found in remains from the Linear Pottery culture and Neolithic Iberia.[2][3] H2 likely entered Europe during the Neolithic with the spread of agriculture
yeah there's many theories for this one.
Like us you Greeks are in this.. maybe you have more j2 or j1 and less balkan that causes your unaverage look.

• +1
lol shut up dude and give me the h one, you afraid of being wrong like the other guy?
all evidence points against your claims stop calling others wrong lol.

• Hmm...
It's over.
View attachment 987472

H is the gypsy one.
However, the primary branch H2 (P96) seems to have been found in sparse levels primarily in Europe and West Asia since prehistory. It has been found in remains from the Linear Pottery culture and Neolithic Iberia.[2][3] H2 likely entered Europe during the Neolithic with the spread of agriculture

Like us you Greeks are in this.. maybe you have more j2 or j1 and less balkan that causes your unaverage look.
its just called h2? let me look and see whose coping will get destroyed

• JFL
all evidence points against your claims stop calling others wrong lol.
what evidence? first one he told me wasnt even the correct one, asked for the second name so i could check and op starts coping immediately saying im wrong and doesnt give me the name 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
It's over.
View attachment 987472

H is the gypsy one.

wdym. anyways we are brothers. the first greeks which were the minoans were literally people who spread from anatolia lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
View attachment 987460
D- DDoes that mean that it is over for us.

Man how can we be farmers jfl we Turks are supossed to be the most meat eaters. Sandmutt.. even you Greeks only eat meat man.. what is going on?! weren't we supposed 2b hunter gatherers
Everyone are Farmers now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
what evidence? first one he told me wasnt even the correct one, asked for the second name so i could check and op starts coping immediately saying im wrong and doesnt give me the name 😂
man.. what do you even ask?? what is your claim bro H2 is the only one that comes from south India..

• +1
man.. what do you even ask?? what is your claim bro H2 is the only one that comes from south India..
im now looking for the haplogroup which you claim im talking about and im using your suggestions to see if its one of these or theres a third one you dont know about lol

• +1
@SayHeyHey
The researchers found that the Minoans, rather than coming from a distant civilization, were locals, descended from the first Neolithic farmers of western Anatolia and the Aegean. They found that the Minoans and Mycenaeans were very closely related, but with some specific differences that made them distinct from each other. Both the Bronze Age Minoans and Mycenaeans, as well as their neighbors in Bronze Age Anatolia, derived most of their ancestry from a Neolithic Anatolian population, and a smaller component from farther east, related to populations in the Caucasus and Iran.

• So Sad
im now looking for the haplogroup which you claim im talking about and im using your suggestions to see if its one of these or theres a third one you dont know about lol
Okay man show me because idk which one it is..

• +1
jfl its not the h2 one either 😔 ill go look for it sometime and then pm you about it
no no! don't pm we are all ears here about your mysterious haplogroup!

Turks are mainly anatolians + Oghuz ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 10913
@SayHeyHey

descended from the first Neolithic farmers of western Anatolia and the Aegean
i think modern turks have a small percentage of actual asian dna tbh.
around 20%

Attachments

• 1613373060445.png
    1613373060445.png
    52 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
Werent Oghuz Caucasoids ?
That small percentage must be Turkomans
Seljuk Turks where already heavily caucasoid. maybe like for 60%
40% mongoloid dropped to 20.

• +1