(BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
never, ever, ever, ever, EVER
listen to what a girl says, ever, point blank period

99.9% of them will NEVER be completely honest, they say what they think will make them look a certain way, often without much actual planning. And even without the dishonesty aspect, to be honest the meme that women don't know what they actually want is really true a lot of the time (most of them will even admit to that)
what they think they want from a picture or text or whatever tends to fade into irrelevance when something is actually right in front of their face

You have to look at a girl's actions to know what she's really thinking
I agree with you women lie 99% of the time, but in this case there's no reason to lie.

OP isn't specifying who he would rather they pick, it's a just a simple him or him

I agree with you women lie 99% of the time, but in this case there's no reason to lie.

OP isn't specifying who he would rather they pick, it's a just a simple him or him
you're still not getting it
you're trying to apply reasoning to it, there is no reasoning. there is no benefit to them, and in most cases they're probably not aware of it.
You see it time and time again, women will pick the objectively less attractive man so they can be like "hehe I'm not like OTHER girls hehe. I'm quirky hehe I like different things hehe my tastses are sooo different hehe :)" meanwhile they'll suck any of these male models off in a back alley at the very first given opportunity.

But I'm not even really talking about who is better, I'm talking about the ones that go "he's not my type, sweaty. :)" or "ew he's ugly !!" yes the other guys might have more appeal than barrett to these girls, but for them to sit there and cope that they wouldn't fuck him if he offered is asinine on their parts.

So its safe to say that i mog barrett.
I can c how he wouldnt win in a sex appeal contest against any chad with a decent stubble but ngl he has the most incredible face ive seen..

imagine lookin in the mirror...
38F7A1DB 38AE 4BBC AD30 FB54F963282B

Excellent evidence provided and I will not dispute. A caveat however, what women say and what women do are very different things

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and 5'8manlet
over for blonde guys

Barrett was always appealing to homosexuals and forum dwellers with no understanding of real world dynamics.

He looks like a gay fish

You took his gay pics. He looks like a massive non straight fagget here. But ofc he dresses like that so thats a problem. He needs to dress more masculine and he will have appeal and change the hair, thats all. Nothing with his face is a problem.

Basically this means if Barrett mogs you it’s over

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.
That study is brutal. Appeal almost TRIPLED, JUST by changing hair colour from red to black, everything else staying the same. THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE SKIN MORE PALE OR FRECKLY LIKE MOST GINGERS HAVE. Taking that into account, I don't think it would be very outlandish to say the appeal would have increased by 5x. Suicide fuel for gingers.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I have never said face doesn't matter.
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.

1) Cuck colored Blonde Hair

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:

Anecdotal Evidence:

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.
View attachment 537077

Jordan Barrett eyebrows
View attachment 537079

Ideal thick, long, and dark eyebrows
View attachment 537089

3) Low ES ratio

The ideal es ratio lies anywhere from 0.45-0.47.
View attachment 537097
Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

A compact midface all by itself is neotenous and feminine.
In order to reap the benefits of a compact midface you have to have 2 things:

1) other extremely dimorphic facial characteristics such as:
- thick eyebrows (which he doesn't have)
- prominent browridges (which he doesn't have)
- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

Compact midface without having a lean face and other high T characteristics
View attachment 537319

Compact midface while being lean and having other high T characteristics
View attachment 537324

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

Barrett can't stay lean even for a fucking runway show

He looks chubby and bloated most of the time.

6) Overly Protrusive/Protruding Lips

Barrett's lips are overly protrusive in relation to his chin and nose.

Just look at how Jon's lips are vs jordans lips
View attachment 537359

He looks like a fucking chimpanze. This convex mouth area is commonly found among negroids and gooks.
View attachment 537361View attachment 537362View attachment 537364

In Barrett's case they make him look more feminine because women ideally have short curling upper lips and lips that are plump and protrusive.

Introducing Rickett's Esthetic E-Line to prove my point:
In order to see if your lips are too protrusive draw a line from your pronasale (nasal tip) to your soft tissue pogonion (most prominent part of your chin.
In general the upper lip should be 2mm behind the line and the lower lip 4mm behind the line, however females can afford to have less space between the lips and the E-line, sometimes it may fall right on the line instead of behind the line. In men especially extremely well developed, sexually dimorphic Caucasian males the lips tend to fall well behind the E-line sometimes much more than 4mm.

Lets try this on Gandy
View attachment 537392

Now Barrett
View attachment 537394

As you can see Gandy passes in flying colors while Barrets are clearly too protrusive.
Nose tip projection and chin projection are also a factor but in Barrett's case his overgrown maxilla and extremely protrusive lips cause cosmetic disharmony for his side profile.

To Recap:
- overly protrusive lips failo
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- constantly bloated (high facial adiposity) huge failo
- sub-optimal chin, nose, and browridge projection
- short ramus

Not to mention his eye area isn't even "perfect". He could use wider PFL, thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, and he lacks a long, defined, and downturning medial canthus.
When you factor in his shitty physique it's utterly over for him.

Low IRL appeal and he is not even a perfect PSL 8.

Nice,solid asfuck

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I don't care what women think , to me Jordan Barrett is still a killer :blackpill::blackpill::p

Just the thought of him reading this thread puts me in a state of pure ecstasy

@buckchadley31
Post the pics :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Barrett slays supermodels keep coping

barrett has unadulterated child like fun with supermodels while incels over analyze and ask normie girls / instagram models for opinions. and cope with muh masculinity / dimorphism and redpill frame. women will cope to the moon if they think something is unachievable to the point of hating it.

if anyones seen this cocaine model video and don't get that fun carefree vibe, they honestly sadly haven't had that kind of play-fun with girls. sad but true

5jjrgh

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadrapist, Xangsane and 3 others
elongated rectangular face or DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Chadrapist
I think the only guys who take offense on this are blonde guys who they see some part of themselves in Barret
I think the better way to phrase it is, they want barret inside them

prime barrett used to fuck gigastacies on a daily basis

@Biiyo03 @delusionalretard @AscendingHero @Reckless Turtle
Absolutely over for him, how does he cope with having so low appeal

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
These guys are nothing special
Screenshot 20220328 205426
Screenshot 20220328 205452

Dude what the hell ??

Looks so gay. Wtf are those lips
2814525 Screenshot 20220328 205452

Lmao i understand the gist of OP's thread

Higher Sex Appeal Chads with better averageness will have the highest appeal generally. But that PSL range 6.75+ you'll always have women creaming for you, not to mention he seems very low inhib and neurotypical

Mirin his hand placement on this pic

100% he took out Kroes later @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @TheEndHasNoEnd

@Korea jfl at people barking for this utter slayer

Simply cant lose in this life being that high psl

Looks are truly nearly everything, good looks =incredibly easy to status maxx

@Biiyo03 @Over @Preston @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger @Gargantuan
Jordan barrett insane gigachad

Ideal undertones/coloring pill again @alienmaxxer
Jordan barret red undertones

Blackpilled again:blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and StrangerDanger
@Korea he took out bella too bro, dont cope like u did on discord jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
Lmao i understand the gist of OP's thread

Higher Sex Appeal Chads with better averageness will have the highest appeal generally. But that PSL range 6.75+ you'll always have women creaming for you, not to mention he seems very low inhib and neurotypical

Mirin his hand placement on this pic
View attachment 1610521

100% he took out Kroes later @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @TheEndHasNoEnd
View attachment 1610525

@Korea jfl at people barking for this utter slayer
View attachment 1610528View attachment 1610530View attachment 1610540View attachment 1610541View attachment 1610544

Simply cant lose in this life being that high psl
View attachment 1610533

Looks are truly nearly everything, good looks =incredibly easy to status maxx
View attachment 1610537

@Biiyo03 @Over @Preston @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger @Gargantuan
View attachment 1610535View attachment 1610538View attachment 1610546

Ideal undertones/coloring pill again @alienmaxxer
View attachment 1610547

Blackpilled again:blackpill:
What a fucking life
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF
Season 3 Wow GIF by The Office
Umm speechless

and everything is linked back to and dictated by his looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
What a fucking life
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF
Season 3 Wow GIF by The Office
View attachment 1610559
and everything is linked back to and dictated by his looks

View attachment 1610561
LMAO indeed bro

Looks are still the base of legit everything in this world. Looks=life quality

Alain Delon experienced the same shit.

Alot of the new userbase cope with things like nt, game and other red/bluepill shit. While they matter, lookz is always king.

We need some more blackpilled threads here tbh

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16110 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Lol @ anyone who thinks barrett would ever struggle to get girls
Words are always meaningless

Barrett is good looking
Good looking men don’t struggle
That’s literally all you need to know about anything

Ion know who she is, but he ain't put his dick inside of Bella.
Two different blonde stacies

barrett admitted to fucking bella on his ig live

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea
Bella has never been blonde my nigga, I was talking about the yatch thot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We're not talking about the yatch thot, dont dodge the question Sama :feelsez::cop:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Everything in this thread was pure ethnic cope. This is the kind of guy who fuck's ethnics' sisters.

Daily reminder why Barrett mogs:

American women want blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide.

Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!” Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
My rating system is proven again, that is having rating on structure/bones "PSL" rating then appeal rating relative to other people of that PSL. So Barrett would be high PSL very low appeal.

@SMESH could you do another thread of your female friends or slay rating and giving comment on our pics but this time another one ?

@SMESH could you do another thread of your female friends or slay rating and giving comment on our pics but this time another one ?
I’ll ask her, I have exams rn so not time to make a big thread.

barrets just too good looking for them thats the thing w these virtue signaling foids if they saw barret irl they would choose him they get so insecure

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse