(BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
Barrett got mogged by Gandy and a few other chads, so he has low IRL appeal?

Lol I guess 99.99% of the human population has "low IRL appeal" then
There is another thread where he got mogged by high tier normies and Chadlites

classic thread

Every girl I've asked about Barret didn't like him and said he looks like a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Now try this with god O pry and see the diff happend

• +1
This means nothing. Women are just intimidated by Barret’s looks so much that they think they don’t deserve him.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Sikkunt23
It's true, I asked a good looking girl if she likes him and she said no way. I insisted that he looks good, but she still preferred Chico and the next 5 guys I showed her to him... We probably like the way he looks, because we are heterosexual and he is kind of feminine looking hahaah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 11748 and Sikkunt23
Bump gandy @Taylorswift

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
over for that alien nigga tbh

papabakvet mogs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel, Patient A and RoundHouse
i have same eye area as barrett rip

There can be a difference between aesthetics and sex appeal. Barrett needs to roidmaxx and get a few tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
i usually get the same response when i asked girls chico vs o pry and all of them went for chico

• +1
The beginning of ending PSL autism

bruh it's pretty simple guys. Jordan is low trust others that women picked for #1 had taller faces = higher trust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and adotsdot
he still look better than most of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
anyone with a brain who actually looks at real life and understands chicks and doesnt base reality of attractiveness off of what a bunch of khhv basement dwellers think already knew this. he literally looks like a chinese bull dyke with albinism. i mean yeah hes not gonna have any problems getting pussy but hes clearly nowhere near as attractive to women as a handsome man is

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and MiroslavBulldosex
anyone with a brain who actually looks at real life and understands chicks and doesnt base reality of attractiveness off of what a bunch of khhv basement dwellers think already knew this. he literally looks like a chinese bull dyke with albinism. i mean yeah hes not gonna have any problems getting pussy but hes clearly nowhere near as attractive to women as a handsome man is
maher mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Barrett slays supermodels keep coping

if you take videos and pictures with women like this you are not slaying them you are there gay best friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
brutally. in prehistoric times he would have snapped barretts neck with one hand and bred his mothers and sisters
no he wouldn't have you seen mahers frame jfl

jordan barret has a thick neck and mogger frame

him gymmaxxed and lean would be unmoggable ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and zaynbrah
no he wouldn't have you seen mahers frame jfl

jordan barret has a thick neck and mogger frame

him gymmaxxed and lean would be unmoggable ngl
Over for him, have you seen any of his IG stories lately?

4915.jpg

I have never said face doesn't matter.
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.

1) Cuck colored Blonde Hair

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:

Anecdotal Evidence:

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.
View attachment 537077

Jordan Barrett eyebrows
View attachment 537079

Ideal thick, long, and dark eyebrows
View attachment 537089

3) Low ES ratio

The ideal es ratio lies anywhere from 0.45-0.47.
View attachment 537097
Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

A compact midface all by itself is neotenous and feminine.
In order to reap the benefits of a compact midface you have to have 2 things:

1) other extremely dimorphic facial characteristics such as:
- thick eyebrows (which he doesn't have)
- prominent browridges (which he doesn't have)
- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

Compact midface without having a lean face and other high T characteristics
View attachment 537319

Compact midface while being lean and having other high T characteristics
View attachment 537324

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

Barrett can't stay lean even for a fucking runway show

He looks chubby and bloated most of the time.

6) Overly Protrusive/Protruding Lips

Barrett's lips are overly protrusive in relation to his chin and nose.

Just look at how Jon's lips are vs jordans lips
View attachment 537359

He looks like a fucking chimpanze. This convex mouth area is commonly found among negroids and gooks.
View attachment 537361View attachment 537362View attachment 537364

In Barrett's case they make him look more feminine because women ideally have short curling upper lips and lips that are plump and protrusive.

Introducing Rickett's Esthetic E-Line to prove my point:
In order to see if your lips are too protrusive draw a line from your pronasale (nasal tip) to your soft tissue pogonion (most prominent part of your chin.
In general the upper lip should be 2mm behind the line and the lower lip 4mm behind the line, however females can afford to have less space between the lips and the E-line, sometimes it may fall right on the line instead of behind the line. In men especially extremely well developed, sexually dimorphic Caucasian males the lips tend to fall well behind the E-line sometimes much more than 4mm.

Lets try this on Gandy
View attachment 537392

Now Barrett
View attachment 537394

As you can see Gandy passes in flying colors while Barrets are clearly too protrusive.
Nose tip projection and chin projection are also a factor but in Barrett's case his overgrown maxilla and extremely protrusive lips cause cosmetic disharmony for his side profile.

To Recap:
- overly protrusive lips failo
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- constantly bloated (high facial adiposity) huge failo
- sub-optimal chin, nose, and browridge projection
- short ramus

Not to mention his eye area isn't even "perfect". He could use wider PFL, thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, and he lacks a long, defined, and downturning medial canthus.
When you factor in his shitty physique it's utterly over for him.

Low IRL appeal and he is not even a perfect PSL 8.

his short chin is a failo tbh

Meeks also has recessed chin but very good height and is big

same with rob evans

huge chin

tall chin=everything

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 6475
eb42e3c8ad30837cd0a1819ba0b5ea62.jpg
ed624cc5b96aa808521a1fb11a96a1b8.jpg

chin heightpill indeed

• Woah
Reactions: Ocelot
Barrett’s the type of guy to get 10/10 on a facial rating not website where his nose eyes length and everything is perfect but does not to appeal to women irl. That’s just how it is. You have to have sexual appeal just because you have high PSL or whatever because your nose is the correct length and height doesn’t mean you’ll have high sex appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Barrett’s the type of guy to get 10/10 on a facial rating not website where his nose eyes length and everything is perfect but does not to appeal to women irl. That’s just how it is. You have to have sexual appeal just because you have high PSL or whatever because your nose is the correct length and height doesn’t mean you’ll have high sex appeal
barret's appeal is through the roof in real life, photos don't do justice to real life presence

He is too low trust looking. Too low Turst = death sentence. He doesn't look feminine at all, he actually looks too intimated and that's what make girls find him less attractive than Zayn Malik or Chico.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Well i guess it is because his face lineaments are so sharped that they look fake.

Anyway, not to be that guy, i dont even care that much about this "he mogs" thing, but still i think the girls are not accurate.
They don't need to lie, yet, i don't trust their words... Time and time spent in this forum and yet "women said"? Women say shit.

Facts! And with facts i believe that 40 women would easy cheat on their bfs for barret. Even on those chadlites.

Girls prefer the less feminine looking guys? Pikachu-face.

I know I've said a comment kinda similar to this before, but yes, I think it's pretty obvious. I think people need to put their bias aside and think back to the first time you EVER saw Barrett. This especially true if you were saw him while you were bluepilled.

I remember seeing him for the first time, just thought he looked kinda weird and bad. There was something "off about him" or something. There were something "not chad" about him or something. That was my initial milli-second impression. I would never EVER think he would mog anyone you put him up against in this thread.

Obviously after judging his features, analyzing his face, being on this forum, seeing posts and pictures of him more and more, he has grown on me a lot ,and I recognize he has top tier bones (especially from PSL perspective), but I can't deny my initial gut feeling the first milli-seconds I saw him, which is usually the most accurate one (at least for norimes). The second you start to hardcore analyze his features, that's when your "PSL raiting" will start to deviate from your "normie raiting" the most imo and you can end up raiting someone pretty badly, especially in terms of global appeal.
i didnt had this first impression of him
he looked very good to me
i saw him in an versace backstage video in 2018

They're lying. They probably date 4/10s yet apparently this guy isn't good enough for them. It's like the Brad Pitt BS girls all say to sound "unique".

Barrettissogoodlookingnormiesdon'tevendaretry-theory.

I don't understand how some people here think Barrett has high sex appeal. He looks like what the 1990s Japanese videogame developer imagines a hot Western guy to be. With men like Gandy, prime Cruise, O'pry, etc. you see that they have high appeal - no need to measure ratios or do anything autistic like that.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 11604
I don't understand how some people here think Barrett has high sex appeal. He looks like what the 1990s Japanese videogame developer imagines a hot Western guy to be. With men like Gandy, prime Cruise, O'pry, etc. you see that they have high appeal - no need to measure ratios or do anything autistic like that.
Cruise is shorter than 5'6... O'Pry looks like he is permanently disappointed in the pizza he ordered.

Gandy looks amazing though.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Blonde chink

Barrett mogs me to hell tbh

looks weird ngl now

being model does not equal attractiveness girls prolly find him ugly

bumo

looks weird ngl now

being model does not equal attractiveness girls prolly find him ugly

bumo
Do you mean atm or generally? In his prime he mogged most men

Women dont like aliens, who would've thought, irl isn't like PSL autism tbh

lol just because other guys have more appeal doesn't mean girls won't drool at the thought of getting barrett if he's in front of them. Using a contest between two guys to decide that one has no appeal doesn't make any sense, you're just proving that other guys have more appeal, not that barrett has no or low appeal. Just because girls might pick some other male model over barrett doesn't mean that she wouldn't pick barrett over EVERY guy she's seen in her daily life.

I don't care for barrett or any male models, but c'mon this is just low iq
not to mention the fact that you should NEVER listen to what girls say about anything, you should only read their actions

Barrett looks too uncanny valley, this is the female equivalent of him
7607131fd1f75c86fbd5017f1b635619.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12669
not to mention the fact that you should NEVER listen to what girls say about anything, you should only read their actions

True but this was a simple question, who would you rather fuck. why would a girl lie about that

JFL Barrett looks so subhuman when he’s bloated

True but this was a simple question, who would you rather fuck. why would a girl lie about that
never, ever, ever, ever, EVER
listen to what a girl says, ever, point blank period

99.9% of them will NEVER be completely honest, they say what they think will make them look a certain way, often without much actual planning. And even without the dishonesty aspect, to be honest the meme that women don't know what they actually want is really true a lot of the time (most of them will even admit to that)
what they think they want from a picture or text or whatever tends to fade into irrelevance when something is actually right in front of their face

You have to look at a girl's actions to know what she's really thinking

never, ever, ever, ever, EVER
listen to what a girl says, ever, point blank period

99.9% of them will NEVER be completely honest, they say what they think will make them look a certain way, often without much actual planning. And even without the dishonesty aspect, to be honest the meme that women don't know what they actually want is really true a lot of the time (most of them will even admit to that)
what they think they want from a picture or text or whatever tends to fade into irrelevance when something is actually right in front of their face

You have to look at a girl's actions to know what she's really thinking
and to be 100% fair and transparent I don't know that I'd even call it a woman thing
I would say you should never listen to what any PERSON says if you want to understand what they're thinking, people tend to have a magical ability to mental gymnastics their way into believing whatever bullshit they make up (aka coping) and then they get confused when all their actions go against their cope