Blackpill doesn't apply to 90% of people

the average normie doesnt get shit
Cope. Exclude all the deformed people, ethnics, manlets, oldcels etc. Average white young healthy well developed 6 feet male has beckies into him.

Last edited:
I am one of the unlucky 5%.
same-the-bachelor.gif

Once you get pussy, you will forget about this website. Everyone here is a virgin mentalcel. As soon as a girl shows them affection, they will leave this site. "muh it's not about girls".
It's all about girls. And validation from girls. People want to be chads here. Not just get laid.
Swimming is for literal faggots. Not a single sex-haver did it in my high school. Sounds like something a swimmer would say. Football and basketball are the only legitimate sports.
@AscendingHero :forcedsmile:
mike phelps me
bideltoids me
swimming physiques me
Swimming is a sport that develops your chest and shoulders a lot.
And no I don't swim lol.

(y)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
It's all about girls. And validation from girls. People want to be chads here. Not just get laid.

mike phelps me
bideltoids me
swimming physiques me
And no I don't swim lol.

(y)
Just ignore him sometimes, he's a 6'7 mogger gaslighting and trolling

At times he speaks sense others pure nonsense, don't take everything so seriously here.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksOrDeath
Amnesia is prolly 5.5 PSL
Arvid is 5-5.5 PSL
Salludon is 4.75 PSL

In terms of how western women would perceive them. Salludon would be 6 PSL if he was white.
:lul: Salludons matches say otherwise. And you're conflating PSL with SMV
That is not divine being ffs. Are you blind? He is a famous PSLer who got lots of surgeries.
Like I said I'm not sure. It does look like a good pic of him,

I'm still here

@AlexBrown84 is also still here even after he fucked that gook
I’ve thought about leaving. That’s why I deleted all my posts. Not much for me to gain, I only have one procedure left and then I’ll prob leave for good

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: one job away, Preoximerianas, khvirgin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
:lul: Salludons matches say otherwise. And you're conflating PSL with SMV
Who gives a fuck about the difference between PSL and SMV. Has no relevance outside of this autistic site.

In the eyes of western women, his appeal is not higher than that of a white HTN. Factoring in cultural differences and shit, Salludon would struggle to get decent looking women in the UK purely based on looks. He would need to NTmax and statusmax to LTR HTB+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Who gives a fuck about the difference between PSL and SMV. Has no relevance outside of this autistic site.
PSL is face rating. SMV is total value.
In the eyes of western women, his appeal is not higher than that of a white HTN. Factoring in cultural differences and shit, Salludon would struggle to get decent looking women purely based on looks. He would need to NTmax and statusmax to LTR HTB+.
:forcedsmile: Yeah I don't know why i bother talking to you. Dating experiments have shown he does well in the west. Both his own and third party ones.

Once you get pussy, you will forget about this website. Everyone here is a virgin mentalcel. As soon as a girl shows them affection, they will leave this site. "muh it's not about girls".

Swimming is for literal faggots. Not a single sex-haver did it in my high school. Sounds like something a swimmer would say. Football and basketball are the only legitimate sports.

No jfl.
Once you start having sex you get even more blackpilled imo. Women are very cruel creatures and will fuck your chad friends the moment they get the chance.

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing

mike phelps me
bideltoids me
swimming physiques me
And no I don't swim lol.

(y)
Massive cope. People will leave once they get a girlfriend.

Once you start having sex you get even more blackpilled imo. Women are very cruel creatures and will fuck your chad friends the moment they get the chance.
Not at all.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and leveruis
PSL is face rating. SMV is total value.

:forcedsmile: Yeah I don't know why i bother talking to you. Dating experiments have shown he does well in the west. Both his own and third party ones.
I guess you gotta cope as you are planning to go to uni london. Don't boyo. You will live in small flat making dogshit salary. Will also get cucked by white htns+. Not saying you look bad boyo but curry tax is very brutal and having olive skin is not gonna save you.

Go to america or something and try to get a job in a FAANG. Hypergamy ain't that bad there and you could get HTB+ with effort.

• JFL
makeithappen is still rotting here and has a gf since years
He keeps getting mogged by 6 feet white HTNs. He can't cope with this so he is here.

Massive cope. People will leave once they get a girlfriend.
Amnesia's tinder threads, Salludon got married, Arvid has gfs, many users here have threads on how to deal with their gfs, that hajaj guy has that post pinned in offtopic, awful lot of guys have access to women here.

Amnesia's tinder threads, Salludon got married, Arvid has gfs, many users here have threads on how to deal with their gfs, that hajaj guy has that post pinned in offtopic, awful lot of guys have access to women here.
Amnesia struggles to get women on his looks level. Has to cope with beckies.

I guess you gotta cope as you are planning to go to uni london. Don't boyo. You will live in small flat making dogshit salary. Will also get cucked by white htns+. Not saying you look bad boyo but curry tax is very brutal and having olive skin is not gonna save you.

Go to america or something and try to get a job in a FAANG. Hypergamy ain't that bad there and you could get HTB+ with effort.
I'll let you know when I get there (y)

Amnesia struggles to get women on his looks level. Has to cope with beckies.
NT. And he only tries on tinder with his awful pics and lack of social medias.

I'll let you know when I get there (y)
i hope you ascend boyo. but there is no escaping the racepill. i am afraid of leaving ethnic shithole for fear of getting mogged to death by 6'4" aryan gigachads.

• Love it
How do you know?
They were active posters here before ascending and stayed around after. They are not nearly as active as they were before ascending. Most people who ascend leave this site.

People here do not end up because they're ugly. That's what incels.is is for. Most people end up here because they want to improve their looks. Doesn't mean they're ugly. Alot of common posters here are 5 PSL +. I can name 2 dozen on the top of my head.

Well this is the guy who rates chads as 4.5 PSL. Whenever you rate someone I just adjust by adding 1.5 points to your rating.
People who want to improve themselves Are in The 3-4.5 psl Area.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksOrDeath
Nobody on this website is 3 PSL lmfao.
the duality between pakicel and looksoverall
it's like seeing a right winger nationalist and left winger communist in the same room

it's like seeing a right winger nationalist and left winger communist in the same room
looksoverall is pretty blackpilled. but he is a huge heightpill denier. I can def see him having a lot of appeal to beckies simply due to size.. alone.

• +1
jfl I used to have whitepass maxxer as my sig yk
general principle holds true. you have to look as non-ethnic as possible.

I used to believe I looked like a white person but tbh they tend have completely different undertones and features from ethnics. Only a small percentage of pathans can pass as european.

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree with everything @Pakicel says except for heightpill shit. Nobody who isn't tall can really make an argument on anecdotal evidence alone for the height pill. There's too many tall guys on this forum to think it has any real effect in my opinion and there's 0 repeatable and demonstrable evidence on the contrary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I agree with everything @Pakicel says except for heightpill shit. Nobody who isn't tall can really make an argument on anecdotal evidence alone for the height pill. There's too many tall guys on this forum to think it has any real effect in my opinion and there's 0 repeatable and demonstrable evidence on the contrary.
Think of it this way.

Two dudes are standing next to each other in the club. Both are normie facially. Same pheno and all that.

One is 5'8" and the other is 6'4". Who do you think would do better with women? Obviously, face is more important but to say that height has no relevance is total BS.

Not to mention there are women who fetishize tall guys. Imo, a 6'4" white dude with normie face is volcel under pretty much every single set of circumstances. Maybe it doesn't hold true for you but generally, tall men do better than average height men everything else being equal.

Also, there is a psychological component to it as well. Like you say 5'9" is the ideal height but tbh in a club situation with lots of young white dudes it is below avg height. Many women would be taller than you in heels. It's not a good feeling. I'd be far more confident approaching women if I was 6'4" or something. Fuck, I'd pick your height over mine any day of the week. And it's not like I am some 5'7" nigga who is deluded about his height. I have measured myself pretty autistically over the years.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.
nigga said 90% of the users are 4-5psl 😂
99% here are indians so automatically incel in the west

nigga said 90% of the users are 4-5psl 😂
99% here are indians so automatically incel in the west
Yup exactly. And the majority of the indians here are dark af. Like I am pretty dark compared to most white people and these niggas are like 10 shades darker than me. And then claim they pass as white JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
Yup exactly. And the majority of the indians here are dark af. Like I am pretty dark compared to most white people and these niggas are like 10 shades darker than me. And then claim they pass as white JFL.
being non white is legit 1psl descension. you need to be a 5.5psl indian to overcome the skin failo

Think of it this way.

Two dudes are standing next to each other in the club. Both are normie facially. Same pheno and all that.

One is 5'8" and the other is 6'4". Who do you think would do better with women? Obviously, face is more important but to say that height has no relevance is total BS.

Not to mention there are women who fetishize tall guys. Imo, a 6'4" white dude with normie face is volcel under pretty much every single set of circumstances. Maybe it doesn't hold true for you but generally, tall men do better than average height men everything else being equal.

Also, there is a psychological component to it as well. Like you say 5'9" is the ideal height but tbh in a club situation with lots of young white dudes it is below avg height. Many women would be taller than you in heels. It's not a good feeling. I'd be far more confident approaching women if I was 6'4" or something. Fuck, I'd pick your height over mine any day of the week. And it's not like I am some 5'7" nigga who is deluded about his height. I have measured myself pretty autistically over the years.
But girls don't want anyone with a normie face (until they settle at 30 years old). They want htn/chadlites minimum, most of whom are 5'9"-6' due to better facial development.

Fuck my height i fucking hate my moms height genes

being non white is legit 1psl descension. you need to be a 5.5psl indian to overcome the skin failo
Yes. I'd say it is even more than that. That 1 psl descension is prolly for an indian pheno like this:

Someone like makinithappen would suffer a 2 pt hit and then for a very dark skinned indian it's probably 3-4 pts.

It's not even about skintone. Indians/Pakistanis just look like shit for some reason. Like every single time I pass by a very ugly dude on the street, he turns out to be indian/pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
But girls don't want anyone with a normie face (until they settle at 30 years old). They want htn/chadlites minimum, most of whom are 5'9"-6' due to better facial development.
Obviously, they are gonna want a chadlite or chad. But they are in the minority. Most women can't get them.

Imo, SMVwise you are probably equivalent to a HTN-Chadlite 5'9" guy. You can also date 6 ft women who wont settle for a shorter guy. So that's a niche market for you.

average is 7.25/10. Which is 1 in 80 people for trm. People also acknowledge that he had surgeries done. Seems to be divinebeing, @ForeverRecession had a thread that showed he had a presence on reddit I think?
No this dude was in the same meme as @DivineBeing but thats not him

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pakicel and Deleted member 7725