Blackpill doesn't apply to 90% of people

People here don't just want to get laid to lose their virgnity or something, they want to get all the benefits that come with being gl i.e chadlite+. People here want to be with gl girls HTB+. Damn near impossible for normie guys. Look at hypergamy in western countries.

Ascending =/ losing your virgnity
Ascending = Becoming a top tier male and getting full benefits of the halo effect and sexual selection.

Agree that most people here are nerfed by mentalceldom.

Swimming is the best sport for developing your body.

You're a zoomer if you were born during or after 1997, are you a zoomer?
is 21 too late to start swimming :feelswhy:

even if so, at least i can save my 13 yo brother.

Yes. I'd say it is even more than that. That 1 psl descension is prolly for an indian pheno like this:

View attachment 1550660

Someone like makinithappen would suffer a 2 pt hit and then for a very dark skinned indian it's probably 3-4 pts.

It's not even about skintone. Indians/Pakistanis just look like shit for some reason. Like every single time I pass by a very ugly dude on the street, he turns out to be indian/pakistani.
It's the short face syndrome coupled with large orbitals that is the worst detractor for south asians and mena in general imo. Barely anyone has a tall ramus for that large angular lower third look, and the large orbitals always mean bug eyes, high set brows and curved eyelids etc.

It's the short face syndrome coupled with large orbitals that is the worst detractor for south asians and mena in general imo. Barely anyone has a tall ramus for that large angular lower third look, and the large orbitals always mean bug eyes, high set brows and curved eyelids etc.
Yeah. Pretty much. Most south asian men have terrible UEE and infras.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
It's not just that. Sometimes their ratios and shit tend to be off to the point that they don't look healthily developed people. Like take this dude:

He is in his early 20s and has a beard and shit but somehow still looks like an underdeveloped child.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Obviously, they are gonna want a chadlite or chad. But they are in the minority. Most women can't get them.
Every average or above woman can get a htn/chadlite easily off Tinder. The only way to get a girlfriend as a sub-htn is through friend groups. That's essentially the point of this thread. If you don't have a friend group, it's due to your bad personality and not being in masculine hobbies (sports). I was sub5 in high school so I was excluded because of my face, but others don't have this barrier. Tons of people in my school who were nerdy gamers in their bluepilled friend groups who could've ascended if they were in the jock friend groups by playing sports or lifting weights. These are the same people who rot on this website despite being normie+.
Imo, SMVwise you are probably equivalent to a HTN-Chadlite 5'9" guy. You can also date 6 ft women who wont settle for a shorter guy. So that's a niche market for you.
Not at all. Maybe same smv as a low htn, but definitely no higher than that. Which doesn't even matter unless you have a friend group since height does not matter in online dating.

6 foot women are extremely rare. Only way to really find them is through online apps, where there are tons of 6'2" Chad(lites) who will pump and dump them.

is 21 too late to start swimming :feelswhy:

even if so, at least i can save my 13 yo brother.
Everyone who did swimming at my high school was ugly/normie and their smv was lowered because only fags swim. It does nothing for your height or frame, definitely not your face either jfl.

Every average or above woman can get a htn/chadlite easily off Tinder. The only way to get a girlfriend as a sub-htn is through friend groups. That's essentially the point of this thread. If you don't have a friend group, it's due to your bad personality and not being in masculine hobbies (sports). I was sub5 in high school so I was excluded because of my face, but others don't have this barrier. Tons of people in my school who were nerdy gamers in their bluepilled friend groups who could've ascended if they were in the jock friend groups by playing sports or lifting weights. These are the same people who rot on this website despite being normie+.

Not at all. Maybe same smv as a low htn, but definitely no higher than that. Which doesn't even matter unless you have a friend group since height does not matter in online dating.

6 foot women are extremely rare. Only way to really find them is through online apps, where there are tons of 6'2" Chad(lites) who will pump and dump them.
Not as rare as you think.You will come across women that tall if you go to a crowded city center.

the average normie doesnt get shit
i disagree. Sociable normies do have options. By normie i mean the top 50% in looks AND height. People here saying height is cope, because it's mostly sub5s who dont get height halo or curries who are coping manlets. IRL the biggest slayer i knew was a high tier nromie pretty boy who was 6ft1.5, very skinny with insane wide clavicles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i disagree. Sociable normies do have options. By normie i mean the top 50% in looks AND height. People here saying height is cope, because it's mostly sub5s who dont get height halo or curries who are coping manlets. IRL the biggest slayer i knew was a high tier nromie pretty boy who was 6ft1.5, very skinny with insane wide clavicles.
When will people learn height doesn't matter. Everyone throws it around when there's 0 evidence it does anything to your SMV past 5'9".

When will people learn height doesn't matter. Everyone throws it around when there's 0 evidence it does anything to your SMV past 5'9".
So the fact that most ceos are 5ft11+,most athletes are 6ft+,male models 6ft+,does not provide evidence?
Where would Chico be without his 6ft4 in height? Yes he would still bang chicks but he wouldve never model and make the money he was able to make.
People forget some of the lookism gods (Gandy, Chico, barrett, Maher etc) are only famous because of their height. When I say famous I mean becoming male models.
If you have at least a slightly above avg face and you're tall (5ft11+) it's life on easy mode, not just in dating but in all spheres of life.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ChristianChad and Preoximerianas
Yeah. Pretty much. Most south asian men have terrible UEE and infras.

Every single person in my family has between significant to noticeable UEE except for me. Mine is very slight but honestly have no idea how it happened.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
People here overrate. Average normie would be rated 5 PSL here.

Every single person in my family has between significant to noticeable UEE except for me. Mine is very slight but honestly have no idea how it happened.
What percentage would you say are deformed?

What percentage would you say are deformed?

I haven't seen my extended family in a while but in my immediate family of 3 others, all of them have UEE.

Like I'd estimate a fifth of the dudes in my family would be deformed. Not talking about the bluepilled definition. Just having a face so off that stops resembling a face. Like this dude:

Compare him to a properly developed male:

See what I mean?

So the fact that most ceos are 5ft11+,most athletes are 6ft+,male models 6ft+,does not provide evidence?
CEO and athlete height statistics make no difference for getting girls. Models need to be 6ft+ for clothes. The same standard applies to female models and we all know that tall girls aren't more attractive. There's no heightfish Tinder experiments or cold approaches that prove any difference.
Where would Chico be without his 6ft4 in height? Yes he would still bang chicks but he wouldve never model and make the money he was able to make.
People forget some of the lookism gods (Gandy, Chico, barrett, Maher etc) are only famous because of their height. When I say famous I mean becoming male models.
Chico would still be Chico if he was 5'9"-6'. All of them would still be equally attractive if they were 5'9"-6', they just wouldn't make money off being a skinnyfag strutting around in clothes to give some gay 90 year old millionaire a boner.
If you have at least a slightly above avg face and you're tall (5ft11+) it's life on easy mode, not just in dating but in all spheres of life.
According to who? Your autistic ass on an incel forum? You don't know what you're talking about at all. 5'11" is not even tall jfl at you including that height.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Idk man I can say so myself at 6'2 I get compliments for being tall and how it makes a chick feel small etc so it def helps in attraction putting it in tinder bio helps too
there's definitely a population of girls that do care about height over 6ft

Idk man I can say so myself at 6'2 I get compliments for being tall and how it makes a chick feel small etc so it def helps in attraction putting it in tinder bio helps too
there's definitely a population of girls that do care about height over 6ft
No there's isn't. Reddit will tell you there's a population of girls that like short guys, bald guys, ugly guys (makes them feel prettier), etc.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 14160

CEO and athlete height statistics make no difference for getting girls. Models need to be 6ft+ for clothes. The same standard applies to female models and we all know that tall girls aren't more attractive. There's no heightfish Tinder experiments or cold approaches that prove any difference.

Chico would still be Chico if he was 5'9"-6'. All of them would still be equally attractive if they were 5'9"-6', they just wouldn't make money off being a skinnyfag strutting around in clothes to give some gay 90 year old millionaire a boner.

According to who? Your autistic ass on an incel forum? You don't know what you're talking about at all. 5'11" is not even tall jfl at you including that height.
I know 5ft11 is not tall per se, but it is decent height. I think the arbitrary limit of having to be 6ft+ tall is a meme, but like all memes there is a grain of truth, the further you are from this limit the worse. Girls cant distinguish 5ft11 from 6ft1 most of the time, but it's more about being around that height that matters. Being below 5ft7 is a death sentence unless you are extremely good looking (chadlite+) or having really good status, 2 factors that for 90% of men is unattainable.
I don't know how you look like, but if it's true you're sub5 and a truecel like you always say you are and non nt then yes height mean close to nothing for getting your dick sucked, but for the normal population its a big boost in your SMV.
All of this is my own observation of real life examples.

• +1
I know 5ft11 is not tall per se, but it is decent height. I think the arbitrary limit of having to be 6ft+ tall is a meme, but like all memes there is a grain of truth, the further you are from this limit the worse. Girls cant distinguish 5ft11 from 6ft1 most of the time, but it's more about being around that height that matters. Being below 5ft7 is a death sentence unless you are extremely good looking (chadlite+) or having really good status, 2 factors that for 90% of men is unattainable.
I don't know how you look like, but if it's true you're sub5 and a truecel like you always say you are and non nt then yes height mean close to nothing for getting your dick sucked, but for the normal population its a big boost in your SMV.
He ain't sub-5 unless the pics he sent me are gigafrauded. He looked normie level in them. They didn't seem like particularly good pics either. Seemed like he just got out of bed and took them.

DK what his deal is tbh. He should get beckies easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
5'9"+ height doesn't matter. If you're under 5'6" in the west without a properly developed face and frame it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and ROTTING
5'9"+ height doesn't matter. If you're under 5'6" in the west without a properly developed face and frame it's over.
Sort of but 5'9" is below avg height in places like germany, netherlands, some places in EE. 6-6'3 would be the safezone

Once you get pussy, you will forget about this website. Everyone here is a virgin mentalcel. As soon as a girl shows them affection, they will leave this site. "muh it's not about girls".

Swimming is for literal faggots. Not a single sex-haver did it in my high school. Sounds like something a swimmer would say. Football and basketball are the only legitimate sports.

No jfl.
You forgot one thing, trucel. Boxing is even a manlier sport, very violent and requires a lot of power and technique and conditioning. Get into a few fights and you'll know what I'm talking about.

• +1
Under 5ft6? oof you're being waaayy to generous here. 5ft7 or below is a death sentence without a properly developed face and frame. In my life ive only met one guy who was 5ft7 and slayed chicks...and yes he was chadlite and extremely NT (good social circle, solid instagram/facebook, gymmaxxed to the bone, and rich).

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
You forgot one thing, trucel. Boxing is even a manlier sport, very violent and requires a lot of power and technique and conditioning. Get into a few fights and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Boxing isn't a high school sport.

JFL at calling me a truecel. I've seen your weak ass nasal bone buddy. One punch to your dorsum and the lack of bone depth would cause you to be knocked out instantly.

Under 5ft6? oof you're being waaayy to generous here. 5ft7 or below is a death sentence without a properly developed face and frame. In my life ive only met one guy who was 5ft7 and slayed chicks...and yes he was chadlite and extremely NT (good social circle, solid instagram/facebook, gymmaxxed to the bone, and rich).
Wow, 5'6" vs 5'7". Such a big difference.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
This isn't really an incel site although some here are incels, plenty of guys here do okay with women they just want to look better. Oh and height DOES matter provided you have a decent face plus phenotype... it can definitely halo you for sure.

This isn't really an incel site although some here are incels, plenty of guys here do okay with women they just want to look better. Oh and height DOES matter provided you have a decent face plus phenotype... it can definitely halo you for sure.
Evidence?
:lul: bro it's literally 20% of guys. 1 in 5 if you're good at math. JFL!
Who gives a fuck? Those 20% of guys have shit development, low T, etc to cause their bad height also have a bad face. No amount of height can save their twink skull and female proportions. The ones who didn't have shit development are wide-framed moggers.

Keep coping.