BLACKPILL FOR WHITES (SUBHUMAN ANIMALS)

Imgur won't load for me, upload the OG res version on a comment, but with "insert full image".
Yeah this site is actually retarded LOL. I'll give you another link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@BIGDICCJIM Search up r/MongoloidCJ and you'll find the og pic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Capture
INB4 MORE DAMAGE CONTROL

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
MORE GOLDPILLS INCOMING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
Looks like a funny thread but before I read I have to ask you this question, are you a gook?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Keep cherrypicking boyo, the recessed rat here is you.
All the "models" you worship have MONGOLOID features instead of the typical Cuckasoid rat pheno. Keep coping with your recessed cheekbones, cucklet.

Looks like a funny thread but before I read I have to ask you this question, are you a gook?
Chinese from Shandong where everyone is at least 6'

• JFL
the most stupid thread i've ever read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #270565193

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ricecels mog

Ok OP is gook Did not read

• +1
Or chink I cant remember all the asian racial slurs anymore its been a while

average male who denies Mongoloid supremacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
Ok op, send me a SINGLE, SINGLE fucking gook that mogs THE AVERAGE white stacy?

The average asian male. They won't acknowledge most look like that and can't compete with the average white man on Tinder, only a few can.

Cope.

I could literally post the same thing with other Eastern European women. ROFL

Ok op, send me a SINGLE, SINGLE fucking gook that mogs THE AVERAGE white stacy?
PQyJOUd
As you can see, pretty average Asian men mogging white women.

• JFL
Not a single word you gook rat

Why is it always curries and asians that make threads like this JFL, clear projection welcome to my ignore list flatface

This literally proves that asians are panfaced subhumans with zero nose bridge projection and disgusting protruding convex mouths jfl.

View attachment 1064876
ROFL Asians don't have recessed maxillas. The cheekbones are just much more forward grown and developed than cuckasoid rats. This is also seen in some Africans.
Download 10
Side profile 181780
The nose bridge between the Asian and white is literally in the same position YOU DOUBLE DIGIT IQ FAGGOT.

The infographic is showing how forward grown Asian cheekbones are versus the LOW TESTOSTERONE DOMESTICATED BONE STRUCTURE of an average white boy.

just be chad

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28522219

OBJECTIVE:
To identify racial differences in semen quality among men living in the same geographic area seeking fertility evaluation.
METHODS:
Men obtaining a semen analysis for infertility evaluation or treatment between 2012 and 2016 at a single center were identified and demographic data including height, weight, BMI and age were described. Mean semen parameters and the proportions of men with suboptimal parameters based on the WHO 5th edition criteria were also compared based on race. Multivariable regression analysis was conducted incorporating age, BMI and year of evaluation. Further sub-analyses based on BMI were subsequently performed.
RESULTS:
White men produced greater volumes of semen on average, however, Asian men had higher sperm concentrations and total sperm count. A lower proportion of Asian men compared to White men had semen quality in the suboptimal range for most semen parameters while a higher proportion of white men were found to have azoospermia. Stratification by BMI groups attenuated the observed differences between Whites and Asians, yet Asian male semen quality remained higher.
CONCLUSIONS:
Among men evaluated for infertility at a single center, Asians had lower volume but higher sperm concentrations compared to Whites which was influenced by differences in azoospermia prevalence. While anthropometric and demographic factors attenuated the differences, even after adjustment, the contrasts remained. Our study suggests racial differences exist in semen quality at the time of infertility evaluation.

Your ancestors evolved for the mild, temperate climate of Europe while my ancestors evolved in the freezing winters and humid hot summers of Northern China. You are a domesticated rat.

Screen Shot 2020 05 23 at 14841 PM
Screen Shot 2020 05 23 at 14830 PM SS soldiers (the racial elite of the "Aryan race") get brutally mogged by Chinese PEASANT GUERILLAS. It's over for your race.

ROFL Asians don't have recessed maxillas. The cheekbones are just much more forward grown and developed than cuckasoid rats.
You are totally wrong, if you want to stop coping I suggest you to read this thread (which actually has references from studies as opposed to the cherrypicked images you are posting):

The nose bridge between the Asian and white is literally in the same position YOU DOUBLE DIGIT IQ FAGGOT.
Tf are you talking about? The nasions of the asians are right in front of their eye sockets, do your epicanthal folds impair your vision? Even a blind person could spot the difference jfl.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
XBgPN0z
Your entire pink-skinned "race" came from the ballsacks of MONGOLOIDS. LMFAO

You are totally wrong, if you want to stop coping I suggest you to read this thread (which actually has references from studies as opposed to the cherrypicked images you are posting):

Tf are you talking about? The nasions of the asians are right in front of their eye sockets, do your epicanthal folds impair your vision? Even a blind person could spot the difference jfl.

"You are totally wrong, if you want to stop coping I suggest you to read this thread (which actually has references from studies as opposed to the cherrypicked images you are posting):"
Dnrd pink skinned pseudo race science

"Tf are you talking about? The nasions of the asians are right in front of their eye sockets, do your epicanthal folds impair your vision? Even a blind person could spot the difference jfl."
You're confusing forward growth for recessed cheekbones, tard. In actual forward skull growth the cheekbones can be seen on the side profile.
724eaaa3427839127bbe6a611db6308f

Screen Shot 2020 06 01 at 42018 PM
Screen Shot 2020 06 01 at 42025 PM
Even your American superheroes look like Mongoloids you RECESSED RAT.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Chadeep, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
Yikes... OP what do you think about beaners btw?

You're confusing forward growth for recessed cheekbones, tard. In actual forward skull growth the cheekbones can be seen on the side profile. View attachment 1064930
Wrong again, his maxilla is flat, look at his paranasal hollowing.

Compare his side profile to this, night and day difference:
tumblr_msn2x7RFSE1qaq1f3o1_1280.jpg

You will never be a robust Mongoloid chang, faggot. Commit suicide via train to reincarnationmaxx. Hopefully you'll respawn as a Chinese.
MongoloidMen

His maxilla is forward grown, but he has recessed cheekbones, thus looking like a retarded bird or rat. Here is a truly masculine side profile with human cheekbones instead of that FTM creature on my screen.
Images 2

• JFL
The Asian maxilla is literally larger than the pinkoid maxilla in this gif. It doesn't become smaller. Also Europeans have no bones compared to Asians LMFAO. But keep coping though, it's funny as fuck.

>For students who had begun musical training between ages 4 and 5, approximately 60 percent of the Chinese speakers tested as having perfect pitch, while only about 14 percent of the U.S. nontone language speakers did.

Another mentally ill clown's ramblings with the only purpose of creating more diversity even on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
tenor.gif

They have straight facial profiles unlike asians who have convex mouths.

Superman.jpg
>replying with your feminine shitty gifs

No white person looks like that ROFL.

>who have convex mouths.

No, it's mostly Caucasoids who have recessed, convex mouths ROFL. Hint: it's because Europeans have the lowest testosterone levels in the world.

Mogs every asian guy ever jfl niggas legit think overly forward cheekbones due to flat maxillas and flat nasions/brow ridges are attractive :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, zeke714 and Cain