Blackpill has made it impossible for me to tell the difference between larp and reality

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Look at the top voted reply on this question in regards to if women like big dicks: https://www.quora.com/Do-women-really-like-big-penises

My first thought was that this was a larp, and indeed somebody commented and accused it of being a larp. But after discovering the blackpill and how fucked up and loop sided the dating market actually is I honestly have no problems believing that what he said is true even though he might be somewhat lying about the true size of his dick.

The blackpill is so devastating it's no longer possible to tell the difference between larps and truth.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Ritalincel
I don't think dick size is that important unless you're in a ltr and you want to be able to satisfy your partner who has probably taken several cocks that were bigger than yours in her lifetime.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 439, itsoverbuddyboyo, dogtown and 4 others
The blackpill is brutal as hell, man. The blackpill is some deep shit.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Achathin, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, The Dude Abides, TheChosenChad and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
Jfl this is the fakest shit ever. The way it's worded, the accomplishments he's listed, and the stories he gives are all pointers to the fact it's a fake story.

The blackpill is brutal dont get me wrong. But there is no way in hell women would throw themselves like this, or talk or behave as he described them. It sounds like a virgin listing accomplishments that are early both fake and gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Cretinous
Jfl this is the fakest shit ever. The way it's worded, the accomplishments he's listed, and the stories he gives are all pointers to the fact it's a fake story.

The blackpill is brutal dont get me wrong. But there is no way in hell women would throw themselves like this, or talk or behave as he described them. It sounds like a virgin listing accomplishments that are early both fake and gay.

The man with the world's largest confirmed dick got fucked by 18 year old's at age 10 because of his dick...

I can believe anything now.

7 inches? what the actual fuck? I knew that 8x6 wasn't enough for most 10x8 it is boys new goal gonna research hard into dickmaxxing a month from now. also any of you know whats gonna happen with that topic of the month of whatever the fuck it is thing?
WAIT 12 INCHES. naw she is a woman so overestimation as fuck but still that is a 10 inch cock

Last edited:
you cant tell the difference between a LARP and reality because you're a dumb kid who never leaves the house, not because you're "blackpilled" LMFAO

jesus that is the fakest thing ive read in a while

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
Mexicancel
[Blackpill] The ultimate blackpill.OffTopic7Friday at 2:30 AM
disillusioned
[Rage] The blackpill has turned me into a hateful sociopathOffTopic21Tuesday at 1:53 AM
disillusioned
[Serious] The blackpill has unironically turned me into a fascistOffTopic15Jun 2, 2019

Attachments

• 5d042e7de02ff255836874.gif
    5d042e7de02ff255836874.gif
    367.2 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
718 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and Ritalincel

BRUTAL dickpill

And also this thot being sub-8 inches is death sentence in 2018

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
you cant tell the difference between a LARP and reality because you're a dumb kid who never leaves the house, not because you're "blackpilled" LMFAO

jesus that is the fakest thing ive read in a while

There are chads who probably do live the kinda life he described regardless of his post is larp or not.