Blackpill is a diversion

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
When in doubt, instead of getting bogged down by retarded blackpiller theories and unnecessary details (overanalyzing ratios, taking a shitton of useless supplements, taking frauded pictures and lying to yourself) and redpill nonsense always remember that face is everything.

Your face is the lens through which all your actions are perceived it's your life
gymmaxxing holding frame nonsense is all complete cope IF YOU DON'T HAVE FACE
Its all about the fucking face. Can't believe i have been ignoring this piece of information so long.
If people tell you you are good looking irl without you asking then you are, regardless of what forum users say to cheer you on.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and loksr
Can't believe I was contemplating doing a roid cycle as a curry manlet with below average by western standards face.

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
It's not a diversion, this is one of the foundations of the blackpill. Point is though, if you have two guys of identical facial attractiveness, of course the one gymmaxxing, holding a good frame, etc is going to get even greater results than the other guy solely relying on his face.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Elvisandreaa, Gaia262 and 2 others
Eye colour is 90% of looks. Other 10% is everything else.

It's either blue eyes or rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
ok thompson
okay kozner.
Animated GIF

• WTF
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 4702, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
I don't get it, you say blackpill is nonsense but then say it's all about face (which is what the blackpill is)

• JFL
dont care, i wanna be gymmaxxed

Your face is the lens through which all your actions are perceived it's your life
Yo, that’s me
That’s a quote from me
Very glad to see it’s catching on, love to see it

Anyway yes, redpill is bullshit
Gymmaxxing is only important if we’re talking about leanmaxxing (for face. Obviously it couldn’t hurt to be gymmaxxed though)
“holding frame” is fucking autistic, she’s not shittesting you she just doesn’t find your face attractive, move onto the next one

Guys naturally want to believe that by working hard you can get what you want, women dictate that that’s not at all the case.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 21863
Yo, that’s me
That’s a quote from me
Very glad to see it’s catching on, love to see it

Anyway yes, redpill is bullshit
Gymmaxxing is only important if we’re talking about leanmaxxing (for face. Obviously it couldn’t hurt to be gymmaxxed though)
“holding frame” is fucking autistic, she’s not shittesting you she just doesn’t find your face attractive, move onto the next one

Guys naturally want to believe that by working hard you can get what you want, women dictate that that’s not at all the case.
Legit as fuck bro. The redpill is embarrassing. Muh "negging" muh "holding frame". If a dude with a Cavill tier face is mean to a girl, she will be desperate to fuck him. If he is nice to a girl, she will be desperate to fuck him. If he is NT, she will be desperate to fuck him. If he is aspie, she will be desperate to fuck him. What's the common factor here? Stupid PUA's drive me mad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, loksr and Deleted member 21863
Eye colour is 90% of looks. Other 10% is everything else.

It's either blue eyes or rope.
LOLL nahh when I see fat lightskins being lusted over because they have colored eyes smh

• JFL
Reactions: Racky