Blackpill on Train from London to Manchester

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
A couple of years ago I was travelling to Manchester from London on a train.

I think the journey was about 3-4hrs long.

I was jettlagged and therefore tried to sleep the entire journery.

However I couldnt. There was a group of white foids in their early 20's
sitting opposite to me.

Apparently one of their female friends wasn't with them that day.

You want to know what happened?

They shit talked this girl for the entire 4hrs. So much it got embedded in my brain after all these years.
I even remembered the girl's name Sarah.
They said she thought she was the prettiest and always trying to flirt with their bf's and all other sort of
shit they talked about her. And she was supposed to be their good friend.

This is an example of normies for you. It happens at work as well. All the cool kids shit on
the incel/weird girl at work, and then when one of the cool kid leaves, everyone forgets about the incel
and starts to shit talk their friend. They are also constantly plotting against each other and gathering personal info
in order to use it against each other in case of competing for a promotion or gain favour with the boss etc.

These are some of the crap incels dont have to go through if they are lone wolfs and neet/financially free or self employed.
You are blessed if you dont have to deal with backstabbing friends or coworkers.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, HardmaxxOrDeath, emeraldglass and 4 others
A good life is a private life of self employment, family and a few close friends

Get off social media, social circles and out of the office

Your life will become 100x better

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
its not even a female trait tbh, so many niggas are so bitter and cruel to their friends these days too

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and PROMETHEUS
its not even a female trait tbh, so many niggas are so bitter and cruel to their friends these days too
Despite this most will stay in those circles

Only a few can ride solo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The train journey from London to Manchester offers a stark blackpill perspective on societal decay. As the landscape blurs past, one can't help but notice the decay of infrastructure and the faces of commuters reflecting disillusionment. The journey serves as a metaphor for the crumbling state of modern society, where hope seems distant and apathy reigns supreme.