Blackpill strikes again boyos! (BRUTAL)

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Let me introduce to you James (not his real name), he is around 30% bodyfat, average height if I had to guess, and no significant status in school. He’s the kid who sort of knows everyone but you couldn’t really tell who he is in a friend group with. He’s a nice guy, NTmogs me to mumbai, very average personality from what I can tell.

Well anyways, one day James wakes up and thinks: “hmm time to dm a girl that I like” :feelshah:
What does he dm her, you might ask?
“Good morning, how did you sleep?”

You might think that’s a shit pickup line, but NTmogs me to suicide and lowinhibmogs me. (probably most of you iNcEls as well)

What does this chick respond to him? Nothing.

Don’t worry James, she is in a relationship (she actually is), go and try with another. That’ll for sure work! Right?

Well, he does dm another, same “pickup line”. Although I’m not sure of the response he got this time, the fact everyone EVEN I know he texted her says enough.

No biggie James, 2 foids rejected you, who cares? Oh that’s right, foids love to gossip so now everyone knows you message them with the same pickup line and you seem like a desperate loser :(

Like I said before, even ME, super non NT, with less than 5 friends in school, never go to parties, EVEN I KNOW WHAT HE DID. That’s how brutal foids are.

So what can you learn from James? Unless you look like prime Jordan Barrett, don’t message foids from school first.

[The second foid he messaged, has messaged me first before, just proves that they WILL make the first move if they like you, just sit around and wait for them to message, don’t text first EVER. I obviously rejected her tho because I’m a standardcel]

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
[The second foid he messaged, has messaged me first before, just proves that they WILL make the first move if they like you, just sit around and wait for them to message, don’t text first EVER. I obviously rejected her tho because I’m a standardcel
brutal 6'3 pill

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
this is one of the worst things about foids these bitches will gossip about you all the time, also they sit together while texting so many times if you text a girl you like you don't just text her you text her and her fucking friend lmao

• Love it
this is one of the worst things about foids these bitches will gossip about you all the time
100% true
they sit together while texting so many times if you text a girl you like you don't just text her you text her and her fucking friend lmao
this is why I’m never texting a foid first tbh. Just imagine if she doesn’t like you and she’s laughing at your text with her friend

i cant tell if this is serious

"sit around and wait for them 2 message u" elliot rodger method

I guess so, "worked" for me, I had some girls ask me for socials and want to know me

and when I tried to approach they didnt seem interested(might just be cope cause I only tried like twice)

• Love it