Blackpillers are delusional

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Muh only chad gets sex and girlfriends when clearly subhumans are also dating the same girls
Just lol

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, datboijj, Deleted member 57464 and 16 others
Anyone can get sex tbh, blackpill is deeper than sex it's everyday life

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Richard Cheese and nathan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Sushifart, Bushman and 5 others
Muh only chad gets sex and girlfriends when clearly subhumans are also dating the same girls
Just lol
As long as a man isnt deformed, dwarf , or ehm dicklet, he is bound to have at least 1 gf in his life lol, Some average becky but yeah, % of men who never had anything ever is truly low

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, owlofathena and 3 others
Dating and slaying are different, can a subhuman get some mtb to betabux for: yes, will she have genuine attraction to him: no

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I mog you son

Dating and slaying are different, can a subhuman get some mtb to betabux for: yes, will she have genuine attraction to him: no
Show me a pic of someone who's subhuman

literally no one says this

I see uglier dudes than me with hot chicks every single day, so idk what im doing wrong, not apporaching I guess

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Richard Cheese
its a meme ive been saying this lmfao

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Running social circle game and getting money is all that matters.

water leaving GIF

• JFL
Just lol
Those subhumans are beta providers. They trade their masculinity for female approval.

Women complain about X, Y, and Z types of dudes, so guys assume they have no chance. Then you hear these street interviews and these women admit they've hooked up with dudes that are like 5'3, have a micropenis, etc.

Blackpillers conveniently forget that women are emotional and impressionable. I've seen them cry over ltns breaking their heart.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Bushman, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Just lol
water, blackpill attracts dalits that want to blame others for their situation instead of taking accountability

• +1
@InnerVoid
Thoughts

Feel like LTRs if you're subhuman has a high fail rate, but then I see mfer like Sean O'Aspie getting dumped for someone who looks objectively worse with less money and then realize you're probably right.

If I'm being quite honest, I feel like relationships at least last longer when you make them feel some kind of way. If I was still interested in LTRs I'd probably be an abuser just to make them "feel" something and have my relationship last, but idk anything about that since I'm probably too aspie

• +1
  • +1