BLACKPINK's Lisa has been JBWed

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
Just be a CEO at 28 and a heir to the wealthiest person on the planet... Theory.

IMG 5634
Fredericarnault 20230711 0002
Fredericarnault 20230711 0001
Lalalalisa m 20230711 0002
Lalalalisa m 20230711 0001

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, HeightPilledum and Dr. Bludy
She looks white

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 6128 and LampPostPrime
Friendly advice: you can't just be saying that about every person who's not a stinky nigger
She looks white in this pic though

BLEACHED

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
incel kids incoming

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Er kids coming

• +1
Reactions: 444, Going2KillMyself and LampPostPrime
balding boneless cumskin, brutal

• JFL
Common Aryan W

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Lol ethnics always obsess over the whitest possible people. Dude looks like his name is john Tyler waterhouse the 3rd . I mean tbf as a shitskin i do the same but rules are different for men .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Myth, ascension and 3 others
Lol ethnics always obsess over the whitest possible people. Dude looks like his name is john Tyler waterhouse the 3rd . I mean tbf as a shitskin i do the same but rules are different for men .
thats usually asians that do

• +1
Holy fucking shit. 200 billions at 28? What the hell. My life is a lie.

Screenshot 2023 07 11 12 48 24 81 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Ethnic whores are so self hating lol.
i mean all of asia not just east i mean south,east west north and hispanic women are also jbw af idk why people rarely talk about it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel, RAMU KAKA and LampPostPrime
i mean all of asia not just east i mean south,east west north and hispanic women are also jbw af idk why people rarely talk about it
Its like clockwork lol. Every single damn asian and hapa girl i fap to ends up with a william hathaway robertson super fuckin white guy lol

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20
I'm more jealous of his wealth. Just imagine what you can do with so much money.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak
do illegal things and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Myth, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
I'm more jealous of his wealth. Just imagine what you can do with so much money.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak
And he decides to spend it on some ltb asian. Always the dumbest of men with the most money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Jason Voorhees, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Just be a CEO at 28 and a heir to the wealthiest person on the planet... Theory.

View attachment 2312149View attachment 2312151View attachment 2312152View attachment 2312153View attachment 2312154

Noooo hes ugly af

Caged

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You could literally rig the elections, change history and wage wars with that kind of money lol.
you could secretly genetically breed sex slaves that mature in a couple hours to adult maturity you could farm people and make a master 6"0+race of moggers you could traffic kid and people and write it off as conspiracy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Momo is much cuter than that twerking whore.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel

Absolute whore, can’t even sing on stage.

Absolute whore, can’t even sing on stage.

Lisa and Blackpink as a whole are just glorified strippers at this point. They use to be appealing but now they're just vulgar.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer and Zer0/∞

View attachment 2312149View attachment 2312151View attachment 2312152View attachment 2312153View attachment 2312154

She was already fucking Peter Utz but they had to get apart because ricecels were seething

Fuck this is rage fuel, stupid bitch! How could she do this to me??? I was the one supposed to marry her .She was supposed to bear my children fucking cunt I hope she dies a brutal death fuck fuck fck Whore jbw slut :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Their kids are going to be a mess, no surgery will solve that