Reactions: Autismcel and Blackgymmax

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Samsepioler
y

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, RecessedChinCel, nofap and 19 others
What surgeries do you recommend I get blackgymmax ?

what are those shitlocks coming out of his head

• WTF
Reactions: Autismcel
I think m a bit leaner now but weight on scale is only 4 kg less so maybe I put on muscle

791985DC 3B8A 4087 B8BF 0919639CF5E1
DBCC9D96 5152 4C32 90FE DB176A6DFE2F

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer and sub5c3l
He mogs your pre surgery just off pheno alone
He's better looking but by like 0.01psl
He's just a typical subhuman who couldn't even mog my dirt would probably crush him including body halo ngl pre surgery.
he probably does better with women than you tbh
Doubt considering u and 90% of the forum doesn't and he's ltn

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and St.TikTokcel
IMG 8290
β€œI mog jacob elordi”

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, nofap, greywind and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and sub5c3l
Doubt considering u and 90% of the forum doesn't and he's ltn
Not LTN, ask women in the real world and he's probably high mtn to htn smv because of appeal. But to non-black women they might not like him because of his hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, shalomnigga and Blackgymmax
Not LTN, ask women in the real world and he's probably high mtn to htn smv because of appeal. But to non-black women they might not like him because of his hair
Nigga non black women won't like him because HIS HARMONY AND FEATURES ARE DOG SHIT. Girls will tell me that I'm gorgeous but my hair is fucking shit.
In the real world only a girl who's a dread head and like anyone w dreads would like him. He has Z E R O appeal outside of that. You think his nct
No jaw
0 dimorphism and shit overall face has appeal? Get real. He's just an ltn who would only get girls in a niche

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
So maybe I had very shit bone density and 0 muscle maybe 98-99 actually
Is litterly for years on an looksmaxxing forum and still obese. Fucking retard only posts ramirez stuff.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Nigga non black women won't like him because HIS HARMONY AND FEATURES ARE DOG SHIT. Girls will tell me that I'm gorgeous but my hair is fucking shit.
In the real world only a girl who's a dread head and like anyone w dreads would like him. He has Z E R O appeal outside of that. You think his nct
No jaw
0 dimorphism and shit overall face has appeal? Get real. He's just an ltn who would only get girls in a niche
so BBC is a cope?

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
so BBC is a cope?
If your face is shit and or you're not a gymcel all you can do is dreads into a niche in which you'll be completely incel to any girl who actually pays attention to face

• +1
Underestimating ones bodyfat is how you stay fat. Hope you’ll never return.
How is 25 plus? Literally just tummy and love handles rest of the place don’t look that fat

(If i was a foid)
I mean he did look like a good person pre surgery , usually black people look really violent but bgm looked friendly

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Looks234 and sub5c3l
I mean he did look like a good person pre surgery , usually black people look really violent but bgm looked friendly
True, he used to be a good person pre surgery

Now that he spent billions on surgeries, he became a psycho and started calling every1 a subhuman :feelspepo::feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL

George Floyd's nephew.

• JFL
  • +1
Imagine waking up and you're legit as ugly as me pre surgery lmaoo

This nkgga so ugly jflView attachment 2859159View attachment 2859160
Lord Blackgymmax you are so stunning and elegant. I have dreams about you as I lay in my bed twirling my hair at the thought of his majesty. Please bless me with your powers to turn me into a strikingly handsome archetype such as you. Praise Lord Blackgymmax!

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back