Bleak Outcomes of The Coping Gymcel

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Jim Koaper is a gym-coper. After 1 year of hard training, Jim finally surpasses his Chad rival, who never went to the gym, in the bench press. Jim benched a 185-pound 1-rep-max, which is 5 pounds heavier than the Chad’s 1st attempt at the bench press with no training, 180 lb.

Jim Koaper is proud of his achievement. His ego blew up through the roof now because he’s stronger than his Chad rival is at the world’s most popular lift in gyms. Soon, reality hits him:
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s face is 5 PSL points better-looking than Jim’s face.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s shoulders are 5 inches broader.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad is 5 inches taller in height.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s penis is 5 inches longer.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s midface projects 5 millimeters more forwards.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s chin protrudes 5 millimeters more forwards.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s PFLs and IPD are each 5 millimeters longer.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s face’s middle third is 5 millimeters more compact vertically.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s palpebral slant is 5º degrees more positively-tilted.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s hairline is 5 millimeters lower.
Jim realizes that it’s way better to have 5 more of anything other than pounds on barbells. Literally anything — even 5 mm longer taint. He ropes because gymceling is utterly cope.

@ht-normie-ascending

5% better cock to glock ratio can be key.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, 2d v2, fogdart and 8 others
Just don't try theorem.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gymcel:(, Danish_Retard, fogdart and 5 others
be born Chad or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 15556 and 3 others
Jim Koaper is a gym-coper. After 1 year of hard training, Jim finally surpasses his Chad rival, who never went to the gym, in the bench press. Jim benched a 185-pound 1-rep-max, which is 5 pounds heavier than the Chad’s 1st attempt at the bench press with no training, 180 lb.

Jim Koaper is proud of his achievement. His ego blew up through the roof now because he’s stronger than his Chad rival is at the world’s most popular lift in gyms. Soon, reality hits him:
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s face is 5 PSL points better-looking than Jim’s face.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s shoulders are 5 inches broader.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad is 5 inches taller in height.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s midface projects 5 millimeters more forwards.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s chin protrudes 5 millimeters more forwards.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s PFLs and IPD are each 5 millimeters longer.
  • Jim benchmogs Chad by 5 pounds, but Chad’s penis is 5 inches longer.
Jim realizes that it’s way better to have 5 more of anything other than pounds on barbells. Literally anything : 5º degrees more positive canthal tilt, 5 mm lower hairline, and the list goes on. He ropes because gymcelling is utterly cope.
chad is healthy and jim is catching up. Ditch the gym and repair your DNA that your parents messed up

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
Dn rd

but I think most of this forum is anti gym bcz Indians/Muslims have shit genetics for gymmaxxing and most of the forum is Indian or islamic

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Inscol, Deleted member 15556 and 10 others
Dn rd

but I think most of this forum is anti gym bcz Indians/Muslims have shit genetics for gymmaxxing and most of the forum is Indian or islamic
6qsws7fmnph21

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, 5'8manlet, fogdart and 10 others
Just don't try theorem.

That’s a fool’s interpretation.

“Gymceling is cope” doesn’t mean don’t try. It means ugly or short men building muscle is extremely unlikely to lead to results with women. Gymmaxing works for guys who’re at least average in looks and height. Gymmaxing is called gymceling only when the guy is a manlet or an uglycel. GymMAX GymCEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fogdart and LooksOrDeath
asians are way higher t and have better bodies @ /data/avatars/s/16/16389.jpg?1640086600 @justinzayn

Asians have higher T? GigaCope. Asians have better bodies? TeraCope.

coping
stronger than the Mongol Empire

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, justinzayn and LooksOrDeath
I honestly see Indians/Mena (can’t tell a difference tbh) at the gym and many even struggle benching a barbell

asians are way higher t and have better bodies @justinzayn
Jpg

Average Indian physique after roiding. He has the body of a natty 15 year old white guy.:hnghn:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, fogdart, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Asian cope stronger than the Mongol Empire
I mean higher t than curries

Asians have shit genetics too

white guys are strongest then blacks

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
its over:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Dn rd

Yea yea lifting is waste of time.

Im black and say does more harm then good.

If your white go for it, but you already have tons options that dont involve killing your body

Attachments

• GUY.png
    GUY.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sdfsdf.png
    sdfsdf.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel, fogdart and 3 others

If your white go for it, but you already have tons options that dont involve killing your body
"Lifting=Killing your body"
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
"Lifting=Killing your body"
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
enjoy receding hairline, shit skin, faster aging and muscles that go away in 2 weeks. Also your facial bones don't develop properly since most of the nutrients go straight to the muscles, so you will get ugly quickly.

Name me one bodybuilder who doesnt look like shit past 25

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel and LooksOrDeath
enjoy receding hairline, shit skin, faster aging and muscles that go away in 2 weeks. Also your facial bones don't develop properly since most of the nutrients go straight to the muscles, so you will get ugly quickly.

receding hairline. So you thin kthe testosterone causes balding?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath

Why do you think it does more harm?

• +1
receding hairline. So you thin kthe testosterone causes balding?

It was the testosterone converting to DHT which causes balding. It ages you faster because weight lifting does bring about stress hormones and requires more nutrients to repair the muscles.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel and LooksOrDeath
It was the testosterone converting to DHT which causes balding. It ages you faster because weight lifting does bring about stress hormones and requires more nutrients to repair the muscles.
And you think dht increases with cortisol/ stress hormones?
or youre just saying nutrients go to the muscles and not the hair.

• Woah
Why do you think it does more harm?
More of your bodies nutrients are redirected toward the muscles and it causes stress on your body.

I think people are getting confused with bigger muscles being attractive. What is attractive is your skeletal structure. That's why taller people, people with wider faces and sharp jaws are more attractive.

Taller people and people who put on good muscle usually have good "frames" . Basically its the bone that humans find healthy.

Just train your skeletal system more directly rather than indirectly with weight lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and thecel

You're conflating going to the gym with taking roids.

• Hmm...
And you think dht increases with cortisol/ stress hormones?
or youre just saying nutrients go to the muscles and not the hair.
I don't know the mechanics behind it but all those points are true. Stress hormones make you a beast but they damage your body if endured too long. Think flight of fight. Also nutrients are redirected to muscles rather than more important things like face, hair, bones,skin, immune system. (You know the stuff that actually makes girls wet).

• +1
More of your bodies nutrients are redirected toward the muscles and it causes stress on your body.

I think people are getting confused with bigger muscles being attractive. What is attractive is your skeletal structure. That's why taller people, people with wider faces and sharp jaws are more attractive.

Taller people and people who put on good muscle usually have good "frames" . Basically its the bone that humans find healthy.

Just train your skeletal system more directly rather than indirectly with weight lifting.
mf has a top 1 percentile body. Sabotage i swear.

• Hmm...
You're conflating going to the gym with taking roids.
Higher test levels cause balding. Lifting and eating copious amounts of food and being under unnecessary amounts of stress is going to affect your immune system and cause aging. Literally all attractiveness is your health and doing those two is not healthy.

I don't know the mechanics behind it but all those points are true. Stress hormones make you a beast but they damage your body if endured too long. Think flight of fight. Also nutrients are redirected to muscles rather than more important things like face, hair, bones,skin, immune system. (You know the stuff that actually makes girls wet).
Pseudoscience. Mf weightlifting strengthens your bones. And my skin looks alot better after excercise due to blood flow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel
Higher test levels cause balding. Lifting and eating copious amounts of food and being under unnecessary amounts of stress is going to affect your immune system and cause aging. Literally all attractiveness is your health and doing those two is not healthy.
You do not need to do that stuff when natty. If going to the gym causes enough stress to you to make you age, then what will you do in university or work? Gymmaxxing is trivial compared to those.

• +1
  • Woah
Pseudoscience. Mf weightlifting strengthens your bones. And my skin looks alot better after excercise due to blood flow.
key word exercise. Nobody said you have to eat 3,500 carlories and lifting 5 times a week. Do natural movements that you were designed to do. Bodybuilding hasn't even been around for 100+ years if im not mistaken.

Yea it strengthens your bones, but the only reason all of us are on this website is to fix our faces. Almost none of what you do in the gym will effect your face because your not exercising it. Do a little exercise and bump up the facial exercises to get the biggest gains. If you ever pay attention almost everyone who goes to the gym looks like shit facially.

• +1
You do not need to do that stuff when natty. If going to the gym causes enough stress to you to make you age, then what will you do in university or work? Gymmaxxing is trivial compared to those.
Dont go to jewversity. Dont get a kiked job. Problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

Are you retarded? Honest question

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Yerico7, thecel and 2 others
Almost none of what you do in the gym will effect your face because your not exercising it.
dnr.
and water.

Are you retarded? Honest question
Either mentalcel or troll. Something I've noticed is that people with a desired trait will always say it doesn't help them at all.
Looksoverall and Oldvirgin with height, DivineBeing with face, and this clown with body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and thecaste
Either mentalcel or troll. Something I've noticed is that people with a desired trait will always say it doesn't help them at all.
Looksoverall and Oldvirgin with height, DivineBeing with face, and this clown with body.
i was gymcelling for 3 years as well and for no avail

girls said I look DYEL in bed since then i twinkmaxxed and stopped working out

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i was gymcelling for 3 years as well and for no avail

girls said I look DYEL in bed since then i twinkmaxxed and stopped working out
What's your weight

78kg at 178cm with sixpack
That is like 21-22 ffmi at 10-15% bf. Girl was projecting.

Could be small frame problem? How wide are your shoulders?

That is like 21-22 ffmi at 10-15% bf. Girl was projecting.

Could be small frame problem? How wide are your shoulders?
22 FFMI means it's over for me

i'm a framecel

15 inch bidelt

• WTF
22 FFMI means it's over for me

i'm a framecel

15 inch bidelt
Ideal FFMI range is 21-23 you brick.

15 inch bidelt is a problem though. I have 19.5 inch bidelt at 5'11" 140lb.

Send pm of upper body? I think you're not measuring right.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Ideal FFMI range is 21-23 you brick.

15 inch bidelt is a problem though. I have 19.5 inch bidelt at 5'11" 140lb.

Send pm of upper body? I think you're not measuring right.

• +1
nigga wtf, are you the male version of elle fanning?
also, mentally ill asian model obtained?
that's my previous mentally ill asian model

i don't have any now

• So Sad