Pics of this Jim?

they're schizophrenic then

i'm a realist and accept i'm a subhuman at 5'10
??

I know chads who are 5'10 thats a very average to slightly above average height

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing
to the guy above you are either frauding your stats or LARPING hard. No way do you look DYEL at 78kg 5'10, 10% bgf. Thats literally fitness model stats

• Hmm...
Reactions: DivineBeing and thecel
to the guy above you are either frauding your stats or LARPING hard. No way do you look DYEL at 78kg 5'10, 10% bgf. Thats literally fitness model stats
bro obviously he's wayyy overexaggerating the "brutality" of being "short" , he's had 12 slays (or more), but wants to ltr with a mentally ill asian model woman bcus he's mentally ill himself and thinks that a fellow autist would understand him better
mfs here are mentally ill like this, dont pay attention to them

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I trad
Either mentalcel or troll. Something I've noticed is that people with a desired trait will always say it doesn't help them at all.
Looksoverall and Oldvirgin with height, DivineBeing with face, and this clown with body.
Muscles help whites because its harder.

Blacks are natural bucks who put on muscle like nothing. Its not impressive.

The only looks ive gotten are at the beach and pool. Old ladies seem to be the only ones who like muscle. Face beats muscle since your wear clothes 99% of the time.

Im going to see if I get some more height then maybe just muscle max. I traded 2-3 inches for muscles I cant use. My dads side is pretty 6ft+ im barely 5"10"

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing
It’s looksMAXing not “looks-good-enough-ing.”
So this website is for mentally ill retards psl 5.5. Got it what about sub 4 cels?

• JFL
So this website is for mentally ill retards psl 5.5. Got it what about sub 4 cels?

Ditto to them. Get as good-looking as possible. Maximize looks.

:feelswat:

give this legend a bump

Last edited: