Bloat&"Not being lean"(in polite terms) can affect anyone, try and lean up as best as you can

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
You cant look bad when you are a true 10% bodyfat, not trying to hate on Johnny here but the guy used to be(probably is) lusted after by every female, im not saying he is the worst looking or judging him im just saying that bloat&not being lean can drastically impact appearance, btw anyone can lean down, you have to lean down with muscle so your face can be lean and gaunt without looking like you havent eaten in weeks, the muscle will give you a healthier look rather than just skin & bones

Attachments

• C60475EB-7FA8-45F4-8309-DC26FE48FAB1.jpeg
    C60475EB-7FA8-45F4-8309-DC26FE48FAB1.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Abu Based, exeight and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, UltimateMan, Smoke Fanboy and 1 other person
I went from LTN to MTN with weight loss (lost 22 pounds since january, still have to lose another 15-20 to be around true 10% body fat). I'm leanmaxxing the right way (quitted smoking, alcohol, coffee and nail biting many months ago before starting leanmaxxing and went to a nutritionist). I'll go to a dermatologist and start a skincare routine next month. I expect to be a HTN when debloated, 10% body fat and with better skin quality. Only after that I'll get surgery. That's how leanpilled I am :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Deleted member 5815, russwestbrook and 3 others
Leanpill and skinpill are the holy grails of looksmax. If you're not 12% bf you have never seen your face. And skin is massively underrated. Right amounts of tan undertones and collagen will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 5815, Collagenic and 4 others
A5362935 09A1 44FF AED6 52790D1B208B
E22BB07B AF40 4A10 AB82 A09CD3C62100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cristiano88, Osteogenesis, Smoke Fanboy and 5 others
Anyone can lean down, but not everyone have the bones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Lawton88, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
True but in 99% of the cases leaner is better even this thevudiya @inferiorpispot234 will look better lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, chasingaesthetics and mug

true but at 10% your jaw will be very sharp, its no point making excuses for this and that since hardly anyone is a true 10% anyways, most overestimate their bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418 and mug
I went from LTN to MTN with weight loss (lost 22 pounds since january, still have to lose another 15-20 to be around true 10% body fat). I'm leanmaxxing the right way (quitted smoking, alcohol, coffee and nail biting many months ago before starting leanmaxxing and went to a nutritionist). I'll go to a dermatologist and start a skincare routine next month. I expect to be a HTN when debloated, 10% body fat and with better skin quality. Only after that I'll get surgery. That's how leanpilled I am :blackpill:

idk you but keep it up man, and btw most on here are defo trolls you dont need surgery if your 10% and muscular with good healthy skin, you arent here to attract men(no hate if you are) so go out there and get your opinions from girls, I see so many people investing more in surgeries than in themselves

idk you but keep it up man, and btw most on here are defo trolls you dont need surgery if your 10% and muscular with good healthy skin, you arent here to attract men(no hate if you are) so go out there and get your opinions from girls, I see so many people investing more in surgeries than in themselves

Thanks man! I want a wider jaw and better smile, I would feel better about myself with it but yeah, leanmaxxed MTN-HTN can definitely pull up girls, that's for sure, just want to have those things fixed too. You have a good point, surgery is not a bigger priority than being physically and mentally healthy.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
true but at 10% your jaw will be very sharp, its no point making excuses for this and that since hardly anyone is a true 10% anyways, most overestimate their bf
yep, my jaw+bones overall improved dramatically when i lost around 12% bf, but tbh if you have good bones you will see some sort of angularity/defintion even on high bf. if you don't see it, it most likely not going to happen/your jaw will be decent at maximum

• +1
Reactions: exeight
You can be 10% and still have bloated face if your diet is shit full of sodium whilst drinking 0 water… My face leanness is the same after putting on 20kg but I have to make sure I eat low sodium and drink a lot of water.

You can be 10% and still have bloated face if your diet is shit full of sodium whilst drinking 0 water… My face leanness is the same after putting on 20kg but I have to make sure I eat low sodium and drink a lot of water.
do you see a noticable change after cutting sodium and drinking plenty of water?

do you see a noticable change after cutting sodium and drinking plenty of water?
Yes after 2-3 days, another way for me to notice is when I’m bloated my cheekbones feel squishy but then after 2-3 days of low sodium high water my cheekbones are much harder with no surrounding water.

Leanpill and skinpill are the holy grails of looksmax. If you're not 12% bf you have never seen your face. And skin is massively underrated. Right amounts of tan undertones and collagen will ascend you
This rn i have a tan with some acne but got 1000 times more compliments on my skin than when i had perfect skin from retin a, melanotan 2 is amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Did you get hungrier when quitting smoking and coffee? Stimulants are supposed to suppress appetite as I'm getting older I know I'll atleast have to ditch the cigs but weight gain is scary

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Did you get hungrier when quitting smoking and coffee? Stimulants are supposed to suppress appetite as I'm getting older I know I'll atleast have to ditch the cigs but weight gain is scary

Yes, a lot. This is the timeline of how I did it. I planned this more than a year ago to be able to truly make it without failing.

- April 2021: Quitted drinking alcohol, replaced it with more soda drinks or water when going out.
- August 2021: Quitted smoking cold turkey (smoked for 12 years, I'm 29 yo). Drank more coffee, ate a lot more chocolate/snacks/ultra processed food to cope with it. Gained 15 pounds in 4 months.
- October 2021: Replaced coffee and soda drinks with water. Only drink a glass of milk at breaksfast and water for the rest of the day.
- December 2021: Quitted nail biting (always did it since I was a child). It was quite easy thanks to the discipline earned quitting the other stuff. Replaced candy/chocolate/ultra processed foods with fruits. It was a good idea but I still ate a lot of fruit and was way above my daily caloric intake even if I ate "healthier".
- 19th January 2022: Started going to a nutritionist and to the gym. Once every two weeks to the nutriotionist and 3 times per week to the gym. My routine is quite basic and I do HIIT cardio 10-15 mins twice per week in the gym after lifting weights. Total time is 1 hour including HIIT cardio, around 45 mins the day without it (leg day). I follow the diet to a t and only cheat once 8-9 days because I feel that cheating once per week is psychologically fatiguing (makes the week feel like a punishment).

This is my progress, I've lost 22 pounds and around 2 liters of water in between this 2 pictures. First one is taken 19th of january and the second exactly 3 months after, 19th of april. I still need to lose 15-20 pounds and around 6-7 liters of water to achieve my goal physique (debloated, true 10% body fat, Arno Breker statue tier).

IMG20220119161557

IMG20220419114232

I hope to be Arno Breker statue tier lean this year, which shouldn't be a problem to me at this pace:

H0171-L142704274.jpg

mev-12017241.jpg

My advice is: quit or start doing one thing at the time, solid and firm, and move to the next one once you managed to overcome it. If you want to quit smoking, don't worry about the weight gain because it is normal. You have to be determined and firm to make it. Hope this helps bro, good luck with it!

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
What's your diet like?

What's your diet like?

Example of 1 day would be:
09:30- Half avocado, 1 small wholemeal bread, 1 glass of milk
14:00- chicken breasts with vegetable stew
18:00- 200gr turkey breast, 150gr fresh cheese
[Gym from 20:00 to 21:00]
21:30- french omelette with tuna and red pepper

I don't eat the same everyday but that should give you a good idea of how it is. 4 meals per day with high protein intake and low calories in my particular case.

I went from psl 3 to 4 by lean maxxing I get so much more pussy

You coping too much. Models be out here smoking cigarettes & weed before shootings. Genetics & bones = everything.
That being said I agree with leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You cant look bad when you are a true 10% bodyfat, not trying to hate on Johnny here but the guy used to be(probably is) lusted after by every female, im not saying he is the worst looking or judging him im just saying that bloat&not being lean can drastically impact appearance, btw anyone can lean down, you have to lean down with muscle so your face can be lean and gaunt without looking like you havent eaten in weeks, the muscle will give you a healthier look rather than just skin & bones
what if ur 6'0 and 129 lb with subcutaneous face fat?

what if ur 6'0 and 129 lb with subcutaneous face fat?

your too light my bro, you need more weight, your body wont strip the fat from your face because you dont have enough muscle to support your metabolism, the more muscle you carry the more you can keep cutting fat without stalling and halting your progress

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based
your too light my bro, you need more weight, your body wont strip the fat from your face because you dont have enough muscle to support your metabolism, the more muscle you carry the more you can keep cutting fat without stalling and halting your progress
thats a very good theory and I thought the same thing as well. Good point man. What weight do you think I should be at for my height to have a lean face?

You coping too much. Models be out here smoking cigarettes & weed before shootings. Genetics & bones = everything.
That being said I agree with leanmaxxing.

Models can do what they like and sure they are noticed in photos when they are 1cm away from the camera but they guy who has a crazy physique and frame is going to stand out a lot more irl + confidence + casually size mogging everyone around you, I know your going to say your some mma fighter will knock him out blah blah blah but in reality if your big enough and lean enough most wont try it with you so youll also have intimidation thats if your masculine enough and dont look feminine in the face, most people struggle with achieving both which is the size and leanness

thats a very good theory and I thought the same thing as well. Good point man. What weight do you think I should be at for my height to have a lean face?

Honestly its just about holding as much muscle as you can whilst being as lean as you can, I admit I used roids so its different but if you are 200lbs 15% bodyfat compared to 200lbs 30% bodyfat, the higher bodyfat has less muscle so not only will he drop the bodyfat he wont have much muscle to show underneath which will hinder his overall look but he wont look bad but its not what we are aiming for, weight is one thing but also bones come into play, my friend has 17.5inch arms at 11-12% bodyfat and weighs only 68kg lol, again he is lacking in chest and back though but still looks good, he is around 178cm so I guess bone density does come into play

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based
Honestly its just about holding as much muscle as you can whilst being as lean as you can, I admit I used roids so its different but if you are 200lbs 15% bodyfat compared to 200lbs 30% bodyfat, the higher bodyfat has less muscle so not only will he drop the bodyfat he wont have much muscle to show underneath which will hinder his overall look but he wont look bad but its not what we are aiming for, weight is one thing but also bones come into play, my friend has 17.5inch arms at 11-12% bodyfat and weighs only 68kg lol, again he is lacking in chest and back though but still looks good, he is around 178cm so I guess bone density does come into play
makes sense. I'll just bulk up then

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
bro he used all kinds of drugs and still looks good for his age

most normies would have looked like Zombies with half of his abuse