Bloat when chewing

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I bought one of those chewing things online to chew every morning but everytime I do, it makes my lower third look so bloated, like those photos of dogs being stung by bees. It takes a while before it goes back to normal. Should i stop chewing or is it going to stop doing that as my masseters become stronger? I have bitch jaw because I grew up without wisdom teeth and eating soft foods which made me have malocclusion and now my lower third is weak.

I bought one of those chewing things online to chew every morning but everytime I do, it makes my lower third look so bloated, like those photos of dogs being stung by bees. It takes a while before it goes back to normal. Should i stop chewing or is it going to stop doing that as my masseters become stronger? I have bitch jaw because I grew up without wisdom teeth and eating soft foods which made me have malocclusion and now my lower third is weak.
Probably just hypertrophy of the masseter muscle, stop chewing the shitty Tiktok dropshipped item jfl, in worst case it's the start of idiopathic hypertrophy.

its normal and its supposed to happen, ice your face before going to sleep

I have bitch jaw because I grew up without wisdom teeth and eating soft foods which made me have malocclusion and now my lower third is weak.
Did you get wisdom teeth eventually or they just never came?

I was just born without

It's your masseturs and maybe your buccinators getting a pump, like every other muscle you can train at a gym they'll become bigger as more blood rushes to them throughout hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
bump