Blonde HTB is the bare minimum

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
If you can’t attract a white, blonde, HTB/Stacylite at the very LEAST, it’s fucking over.

I don’t know what to do anymore. My mutt pheno only attracts LTB to MTB brunettes and overcooked, shitskin Haitian and African sheboons, which I don’t even count as female. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Even then, the sheboons lose interest once they realize I’m not a low IQ thug. I have terrible beard genetics, so I couldn’t even Drakemaxx if I wanted to. Might as well be Curry.

Blondie or rope. Anything less is a wasted life not having access to the finest this world has to offer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, zyMOGenic, nevermind2 and 12 others
C9C7B614 7822 4455 B3A1 AD1D151084D3

TFW I liked this blonde girl on tinder but did not match.
Best I’ve seen on there in ages.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
The ethnic male's lust for white women knows no limits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 26678, Deleted member 27472 and 15 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and normie_joe
If you can’t attract a white, blonde, HTB/Stacylite at the very LEAST, it’s fucking over.

I don’t know what to do anymore. My mutt pheno only attracts LTB to MTB brunettes and overcooked, shitskin Haitian and African sheboons, which I don’t even count as female. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Even then, the sheboons lose interest once they realize I’m not a low IQ thug. I have terrible beard genetics, so I couldn’t even Drakemaxx if I wanted to. Might as well be Curry.

Blondie or rope. Anything less is a wasted life not having access to the finest this world has to offer.

Subhumans complaining about attracting subhumans.

Water.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and gribsufer1

Who the fuck wants cottage cheese pink moley ass and boobs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and mulattocel
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, Graham, ALP and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ALP
Be happy that you get anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Ethnic women have nicer skin quality and bodies and have nicer personalities
A THICC blonde HTN/ Stacy with no skin blemishes blows everything else out the water.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Manana
Who tf wants chinky eyes
Slanted eyes = high E ethnic hunter eyes

Combined with large cheekbones = robust high E, high fighting success. Could easily crush recessed greycels and balding eggmen in hand to hand combat.

chun woohee

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Xangsane, Manana and 1 other person
I am intimidated by attractive women.

Copes with 1% kpop models like that’s the norm :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Unbelievable.
You're talking about stacylites and stacies which are like top 1% of women too, Mr Unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Stop looking then
So don’t watch TV/movies, or go outside for that matter. Got it. Let me just walk around with my eyes glued shut :bigbrain: such a 140+ IQ take

You're talking about stacylites and stacies which are like top 1% of women too, Mr Unbelievable.
GL blondies are wayyy more common than the unicorn noodle. I live in America jfl

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Who tf cares whether she's blonde white is white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 29155
So don’t watch TV/movies, or go outside for that matter. Got it. Let me just walk around with my eyes glued shut :bigbrain: such a 140+ IQ take
Put your phone on grayscale.
Set harsh time limits.
Go on NoFap.
Meditate and do yoga daily.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Who tf cares whether she's blonde white is white
You’re coping hard if you think brunettes are as untouchable.

You’re coping hard if you think brunettes are as untouchable.
The only untouchable blondes are the 11/10 gigastacies.
A MTB blonde = MTB brunette

Attachments

• eva.gif
    eva.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
A THICC blonde HTN/ Stacy with no skin blemishes blows everything else out the water.
Who gives a shit about blondeness and whiteness

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
niggers dont deserve whites

Who gives a shit about blondeness and whiteness
Those of elite-tier IQ levels. Gigacopers love ethnic chicks bc they’re seen as easier.

Niggers definitely don’t. I’m a "civilized" :)lul:) nigger so I do.
No you dont. get with a mullato or jusr anyome who isnt a caucasoid idc

No you dont. get with a mullato or jusr anyome who isnt a caucasoid idc
Too late. I’ve already banged many cumwhores with dark features that are regular to me but Stacy to you. Seethe.

Too late. I’ve already banged many cumwhores with dark features that are regular to me but Stacy to you. Seethe.
send adress inshallah

Those of elite-tier IQ levels. Gigacopers love ethnic chicks bc they’re seen as easier.
They aren't easier, they are more family oriented. White women are easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507