Blonde is by far the best hair color in males. Stop the cope ASAP

In order to have sexual intercourse you would have to be able to get an erection, which is far beyond the impossible for you, as years of mental and physically abuse have caused your inability to hold and erect penis
no i actually get a erection from when my dick is in your mothers ass and it stays hard intil i finish in her ass ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, alligatordude, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Your point is quite retarded, they know Pitt, DiCaprio and Hemsworth because they’re fucking A-list movie stars. Additionally, Chico is known by millions of women, since his face is used a lot on WattPad.
Jonah hill is also a A-list movie star. Your point?

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
what study?
Because in real life, women crave for brad pitt, Di caprio and Hemsworth, meanwhile, they have no idea who chico and opry are

momoa jfl

These guys are dark blonde which looks almost like light brown

And all of them are extreme GL thats why they crave them

DArk blond is good btw, only light blond is cuckish

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Good_Little_Goy
Jonah hill is also a A-list movie star. Your point?
That Pitt and all the other actors you named don’t hold more appeal lookswise just because they’re very well known unlike Chico & O’Pry. Your notions seems based on anecdotes while there’s a plethora of studies and surveys saying otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6963
Everytime I see a guy with light blond hair who is:

- Shorter than Dolph Lundgren
- Has less forward growth or a smaller chin than Dolph Lundgren
- Less muscular/fit than Dolph Lundgren

I think to myself "Wow, I would have to be careful not to kill him in a fight."
View attachment 890713

Very blonde hair is only good if you have a very masculine face, think Brett Maverick. For me, ideal is either jet black hair or blonde hair that gets darker as you age.

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and Good_Little_Goy
girls hate white cucks in 2020 because of rap
they want badboys

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 3043
Cope brown eyes and brown hair is ideal
Agree asf ngl, and i have proof for that, women want DARKZ LOOKZ n Handsome not girly light eyes or piss coloring.
Now how many here with black hair have light eyes or even look good?
As if hair colour is so important that it is a death sentence.
I have the colouring you talk about
Not death sentence since you can dyi it but that's about it, we talk about coloring alone, not soft features or bones. Unless you want to appeal to chink.

• Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell
Hair color is irrelevant compared to bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Agree asf ngl, and i have proof for that, women want DARKZ LOOKZ n Handsome not girly light eyes or piss coloring.

Not death sentence since you can dyi it but that's about it, we talk about coloring alone, not soft features or bones. Unless you want to appeal to chink.
Maybe but keep making fun of the blonde teens here who you will end up worshipping in 5 years because it is more likely that your hair turns darker over the years than your eyes becoming lighter. What you worship as Med god is actually a Nerdic in disguise.
I was as blonde as Michel aus Lönneberga

and have become darker (dark brown) in early puberty (early bloomer, many other blondes are late bloomers and their hair will become darker)
Bild 2020 12 29 165810

Sometimes it feels like that those who are laughing at blonde nerdics are brown eyed dark guys.
Blondes just need higher gluathione and tyrosine metabolism and they end up with the "ideal colouring".
While, unfortunately, people like you need several sessions of Stroma to get a bit lighter eyes (or contacts(

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 5187, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Maybe but keep making fun of the blonde teens here who you will end up worshipping in 5 years because it is more likely that your hair turns darker over the years than your eyes becoming lighter. What you worship as Med god is actually a Nerdic in disguise.
View attachment 896598
and have become darker (dark brown) in early puberty (early bloomer, many other blondes are late bloomers and their hair will become darker)
View attachment 896608
Sometimes it feels like that those who are laughing at blonde nerdics are brown eyed dark guys.
Blondes just need higher gluathione and tyrosine metabolism and they end up with the "ideal colouring".
While, unfortunately, people like you need several sessions of Stroma to get a bit lighter eyes (or contacts(
bro why so butthurt? It was all sarcasm.
If you can't get laid it's not because of a fucking hair color.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3990
bro why so butthurt? It was all sarcasm.
If you can't get laid it's not because of a fucking hair color.
I said this too
As if hair colour is so important that it is a death sentence.

so much cognitive dissonance and now trying to play it cool?
You have dark looks but not the handsome kind. But you act like you have, I catch you too often coping about this topic and this should have been your lesson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Good_Little_Goy and WadlowMaxxing
View attachment 896598
View attachment 896608
Or you end up as blond with browneyes and kill yourself.

If i had blue eyes with my brown hair i would have been a sex god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3990
I find it unbelievable how people actually believe that brown and dark hair is the best hair color for males, when all evidence proves otherwise.

Most of the handsome guys in cartoons and animations are blonde.

View attachment 896228

View attachment 896229

And even the most good looking guys in real life and with more appeal towards women are blonde

View attachment 896234View attachment 896236View attachment 896238

Meanwhile photos of incel chicowsky and sean o aspie who don't even come close to those guys.

*dark blond

They're obviously dark brown jfl

probably debatable whether you'd consider it dark blonde or light brown but most of them look like this color to me and there's a good chance they had lighter hair as kids (which is probably why women tend to not like light blonde hair in men)

long-dark-blonde-curly-hair-black-shirt-blazer-hairstyle-for-men-blue-eyes.jpg

but of course you see what you want to see so to you it's "dark brown" even though there's countries like germany, france or russia

ethnic cope

Last edited:
probably debatable whether you'd consider it dark blonde or light brown but most of them look like this color to me and there's a good chance they had lighter hair as kids (which is probably why women tend to not like light blonde hair in men)

long-dark-blonde-curly-hair-black-shirt-blazer-hairstyle-for-men-blue-eyes.jpg

but of course you see what you want to see so to you it's 'dark brown'
I have about the same hair color (maybe a lil bit darker) as that guy and I always considered my hair brown.

KEEP FUCKING COPING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
Even good looking blonde guys look better with their hair darker
9D1B9C69 01F7 4699 ADF4 589155476DAD
8BD6C931 89D5 4517 9573 32A704E9820E

D1A950C3 7A55 4732 90C6 8D38DE7C9AFE

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, datboijj and Deleted member 3043
I said this too

so much cognitive dissonance and now trying to play it cool?
You have dark looks but not the handsome kind. But you act like you have, I catch you too often coping about this topic and this should have been your lesson

Well, idk which galaxy you'r from, but here i replied to a bro, and used a private joke the "darkz lookz" exactly wrote like that, but you couldn't understand, so i told you i was sarcastic which is true.
But, i don't want blond hair, whatsoever, just won't suit me, i don't want to look less masculine than i am. You can pull off blond hair - the light one, -only if you'r already extremely masculine, unless you want to be a prettyboy twink. I don't want to be the latter.
Have you seen me to make such conclusion?
I say it again, i especially hasthag-ed @Intjcel on his blond hair, because he is decently looking, and the issue is his mental not the hair color. But you seem butthurt about people attacking blond haired boys so you attacked me without reason.
That's fine, i respect all humans, no matter their hair color, even blonds.:heart:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
Well, idk which galaxy you'r from, but here i replied to a bro, and used a private joke the "darkz lookz" exactly wrote like that, but you couldn't understand, so i told you i was sarcastic which is true.
But, i don't want blond hair, whatsoever, just won't suit me, i don't want to look less masculine than i am. You can pull off blond hair - the light one, -only if you'r already extremely masculine, unless you want to be a prettyboy twink. I don't want to be the latter.
Have you seen me to make such conclusion?
I say it again, i especially hasthag-ed @Intjcel on his blond hair, because he is decently looking, and the issue is his mental not the hair color. But you seem butthurt about people attacking blond haired boys so you attacked me without reason.
That's fine, i respect all humans, no matter their hair color, even blonds.:heart:
Snake is playing innocent now. Keep this facade up, you have tricked me once with it too

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, lutte, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
your hair looks majestic as fuck and Ive seen your face how are you an incel???????
Girls irl dislike me and on dating apps I don't really get anything.
I've tried omegle, insta skip by everyone. So that tells enough... Didn't even get to talk to a single person, I don't get what people do there 🤣

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
Just dye your hair man ... u don’t have to make an entire COPE thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: loromate
Lol that's why there is a saying "Tall, DARK, and handsome" about attractive man and dark doesn't mean Hindu pheno
jfl no one is saying that. That is pure cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and IdiAmin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Greecgawd and MiroslavBulldosex
Blonde hair is good for running jbw , while dark brown mogs overall in other scenarios

View attachment 896598
View attachment 896608
2 of my cousins had extremely blond hair as kids and now their hair is dark brown almost ethnic tier.
It's insane how much hair colour can change during puberty for some Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3990
Biggest cope of the year, i have dirty blonde and if I had dark brown instead I would have insane coloring halo.

Stop the cope you autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, PYT and loromate
Blonde is borderline ideal for women (unless brown, they just look hilarious trying to go blonde). But nah, dark brown or black are inherently better for OVERALL appeal for men. Blonde definitely has it's niche as being "pretty" but the same dude who has *insert good bones/features* would draw even more attention with dark brown/black hair for the simple reason that whites/mulatto's have the ideal colouring for those hair colours.

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and Deleted member 3043
Biggest cope of the year, i have dirty blonde and if I had dark brown instead I would have insane coloring halo.

Stop the cope you autist
AHAHAHAAHA What a fucking nerd idiot you are. How can you spit some "iNsANe CoLorIng HalO" and call ME autist in the same sentence? You are a delusional fool.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
what a cope.
Even if blond hair is best. It will be, by a very small margin. Nothing "by far".
it's not cope because I don't need to cope. Dyeing you are is cheap and easy. What's there to cope about?
Nothing.

AHAHAHAAHA What a fucking nerd idiot you are. How can you spit some "iNsANe CoLorIng HalO" and call ME autist in the same sentence? You are a delusional fool.
ok buddy keep coping as the subhuman 2 psl curry that you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and loromate
it's not cope because I don't need to cope. Dyeing you are is cheap and easy. What's there to cope about?
Nothing.
with cope, i meant untruth, incorrect claim.

Snake is playing innocent now. Keep this facade up, you have tricked me once with it too

giphy.gif
? I'm shocked myself by the conclusions you draw.
So, most people would agree with me that blond is not for ideal appeal in males overall, everywhere in the world, and when i say it in a sarcastic way, you attack me and say i'm wrong.
You like it or dislike it, facts don't care about feelings and the hierarchy in the west is as such :
NA/Meds/Top tier coloring Mulattos>The rest if we consider same PSL/Appeal.
Blonds have more appeal in the west for some niche girls that worship the nordic phenotype, especially some westernized ethnics, and also for chink/indians girls.
But for the rest, you'r delusional if you think blond>the rest coloring wise.
It's not a big deal, contrary to light eyes, hair can be darkened with ease. Why beeing so sad about life?
I hope you ascend,and be happy, be it blond or dark blond or light blond.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Blonde is borderline ideal for women (unless brown, they just look hilarious trying to go blonde). But nah, dark brown or black are inherently better for OVERALL appeal for men. Blonde definitely has it's niche as being "pretty" but the same dude who has *insert good bones/features* would draw even more attention with dark brown/black hair for the simple reason that whites/mulatto's have the ideal colouring for those hair colours.
Guess it depends, i genuinely don't find attractive the typical ideal nordic phenotype - ashild ringhus etc - ngl.
Italians looking girls, or more generally brunette with angelic skull/face and neotony fogs all imo.

Guess it depends, i genuinely don't find attractive the typical ideal nordic phenotype - ashild ringhus etc - ngl.
Italians looking girls, or more generally brunette with angelic skull/face and neotony fogs all imo.

Nordic pheno rarely looks good on women but when they do look good it does look amazing. I do love blondes but more Russian than anything. Top 3 for me would be Russian blondes > North Atlantid whites > Italian/Argentinian women type pheno. No order

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nordic pheno rarely looks good on women but when they do look good it does look amazing. I do love blondes but more Russian than anything. Top 3 for me would be Russian blondes > North Atlantid whites > Italian/Argentinian women type pheno. No order
I agree, Russian/Ukrainian look really great with "nordic" coloring because they have a different pheno, more neotoneous on average, guess it's may be due to their mongoloid admixture somehow.
North atlantid whites, i never know how to differenciate them ? Is any white girl dark hair, light eyes, NA?

@streege

IMG 3365

This is what I mean by blonde Russians

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
I agree, Russian/Ukrainian look really great with "nordic" coloring because they have a different pheno, more neotoneous on average, guess it's may be due to their mongoloid admixture somehow.
North atlantid whites, i never know how to differenciate them ? Is any white girl dark hair, light eyes, NA?

Blue eyes, pale to slightly tanning skin and black or dark brown hair. Like Med and their North Atlantid male counterparts, lacking undereye support a bit so a bit of a "tired" undereye look.

• Love it
As a male, I also think dark features are more masculine than blonde, but who really cares when girls' opinion is what matters, attraction wise at least.

When you look scandinavian (blonde) as a male, you do very good with exotic women (latina, asian, arab). I dont know why. Maybe because its unusual and exotic for them?
In scandinavia you can do well as a blonde too, but a big portion of men here is blonde so it isn't a halo. On the other hand studies show that women go for a man who looks like their father...... but some foids love the bbc. and thats alright
...but at the end of the day it comes down to ur face and personal preferences ...... some foids hates it other loves it.

But if you compare on a world wide basis, being blonde is rare. only 2% of people is blond, and it decreases every day. so statisticly speaking u can do well if u relocate to a place where foids love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Mogs tf out weird pheno blond whites girls here in France ngl.
Exactly what i thought, they manage to look robust yet neotenous, the exact opposite of typical nordic phenotype who are just very robust.
Angelic approchable face>>> All.

Ironically, she's frauding that picture lol. Her best picture by far but her skull is way narrower in the rest of her pics. But yeah, for just pure attraction, that more feminine "angel" skull is the best. Breeding you gotta find a bitch with a brick jaw

• Love it
? I'm shocked myself by the conclusions you draw.
So, most people would agree with me that blond is not for ideal appeal in males overall, everywhere in the world, and when i say it in a sarcastic way, you attack me and say i'm wrong.
You like it or dislike it, facts don't care about feelings and the hierarchy in the west is as such :
NA/Meds/Top tier coloring Mulattos>The rest if we consider same PSL/Appeal.
Blonds have more appeal in the west for some niche girls that worship the nordic phenotype, especially some westernized ethnics, and also for chink/indians girls.
But for the rest, you'r delusional if you think blond>the rest coloring wise.
It's not a big deal, contrary to light eyes, hair can be darkened with ease. Why beeing so sad about life?
I hope you ascend,and be happy, be it blond or dark blond or light blond.
It was just sarcasm bro but you wouldnt get it. Why so serious lmao@u

• JFL