Blonde is by far the best hair color in males. Stop the cope ASAP

Ironically, she's frauding that picture lol. Her best picture by far but her skull is way narrower in the rest of her pics. But yeah, for just pure attraction, that more feminine "angel" skull is the best. Breeding you gotta find a bitch with a brick jaw
Yes i totally agree, this is such an hard ass thing to do. The more angelic skulled she is, the more cute she looks like, but for kids you better get a mix somehow with a robust jawed girl, but she will have less appeal/attraction usually.

Don't know where you classify this kind of coloring especially in your phenotype/race hierarchy - where you say that top tier coloring mulato/Meds/NA>Rest which i agree factually - :

I'm usually not attracted by this skin color nor eye color - that is actually light "yellow" or light hazel, which is more a masculine eye color, but in her with her skin color it looks perfect.

i've said it here and got called "self hating cuck"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Yes i totally agree, this is such an hard ass thing to do. The more angelic skulled she is, the more cute she looks like, but for kids you better get a mix somehow with a robust jawed girl, but she will have less appeal/attraction usually.

Don't know where you classify this kind of coloring especially in your phenotype/race hierarchy - where you say that top tier coloring mulato/Meds/NA>Rest which i agree factually - :

I'm usually not attracted by this skin color nor eye color - that is actually light "yellow" or light hazel, which is more a masculine eye color, but in her with her skin color it looks perfect.

She could pass as like 5 different backgrounds tbh. But her colouring is amazing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's over for INFP-T cels.
I will murder you. Happiness and Altruism? Not on my watch
I will bully you off this forum, cunt

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 3043
She could pass as like 5 different backgrounds tbh. But her colouring is amazing
Agree tbh. Don't know which tho, to me she looks unique, the sole individual that come close facial features wise and coloring wise to me is the med king in @DatGuyYouLike sig, forgot his name, same striking coloring, on a med pheno.

Agree tbh. Don't know which tho, to me she looks unique, the sole individual that come close facial features wise and coloring wise to me is the med king in @DatGuyYouLike sig, forgot his name, same striking coloring, on a med pheno.

Her colouring kind of reminds me of a more striking version of that Oussama guy who was posted on here before

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Gabriel Garko before he fucked his face up with fillers, is guy in my sig

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 3043
You're coping and I say this as a man with blond hair
if you are ugly to begin with, it probably doesnt matter.
If you are a handsome prettyboy like me and the guys I posted, blonde hair is better

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin
if you are ugly to begin with, it probably doesnt matter.
If you are a handsome prettyboy like me and the guys I posted, blonde hair is better

Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
I got news for u chief

A2B7838B E66E 4248 9430 94A45B99ACE9
34D9C4BF 111D 4643 A987 5CDB7CB67C85
0E40D903 5431 44A1 A1C7 AE6E14971744

• Hmm...
Women say; tall dark and handsome.

Not tall light and handsome

Why is that do you think?

Dark hair is more masculine

Blonde is more pretty boy.

You can pick all these great looking guys who have blonde hair and say blah blah blah so it creates a thread and we all have an orgy about it.

But the facts are dark hair on a good looking tall man is much more appealing to the majority of women, with everything equal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Deleted member 16371, Loud_Jock and 2 others
Screenshot 3

According to what type of estrogen is this cuck attractive or even remotely near good looking?

Is this the estrogen they produce after they've been left with 3 children by 3 different fathers who are nowhere to be seen? Ah.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and Good_Little_Goy
4E1D43A4 9ACA 4E8C 80F8 14E0E8C56DAC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Deleted member 10536 and Kingkellz
If that's true explain why the best looking males are blonde, and if you want, photoshop them with dark hair and see the difference.
Otherwise you are just coping you indian incel
A9f8f9b050fff9bc47c59f99ae473e691
32221e67e3d9a13046e6036edfad408d1

Dicaprio and Pitt would both get mogged to oblivion if they stood next to prime Chico, Nessman or Delon. Fuck sake, Brad Pitt gets mogged by Cruise despite having a couple of inches of height halo on him:
0472ab681baed99503b03f0ba09117ee1
Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise1

There's a reason why the "Tall, dark and handsome" stereotype exists. White features + dark hair, light eyes is the god-tier combo. Anything else is cope. Dark blonde hair works, but you better have some great features on top of that. Light blonde hair is simply never appealing. I legit haven't seen any male looking good with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: loromate and Babyblackcarrot
DARKLOOKZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 8172
Jfl wgat a cope laughed hard

I find it unbelievable how people actually believe that brown and dark hair is the best hair color for males, when all evidence proves otherwise.

Most of the handsome guys in cartoons and animations are blonde.

View attachment 896228

View attachment 896229

And even the most good looking guys in real life and with more appeal towards women are blonde

View attachment 896234View attachment 896236View attachment 896238

Meanwhile photos of incel chicowsky and sean o aspie who don't even come close to those guys.
Its face honestly. Id say light brown or dirty blonde is good

View attachment 898507View attachment 898511

Dicaprio and Pitt would both get mogged to oblivion if they stood next to prime Chico, Nessman or Delon. Fuck sake, Brad Pitt gets mogged by Cruise despite having a couple of inches of height halo on him:
View attachment 898518View attachment 898519

There's a reason why the "Tall, dark and handsome" stereotype exists. White features + dark hair, light eyes is the god-tier combo. Anything else is cope. Dark blonde hair works, but you better have some great features on top of that. Light blonde hair is simply never appealing. I legit haven't seen any male looking good with it.

This is why I never trust incels when it comes to looks theory. There is no way that Chico (I am not going to talk about the others you quoted because I have no idea who they are) is better looking than young Pitt or Dicaprio. It is schocking to me how you can actually believe such a thing. I just noticed now that you claimed Pitt was mogged by Tom Cruise which makes your whole point even more crazy

View attachment 898492

According to what type of estrogen is this cuck attractive or even remotely near good looking?

Is this the estrogen they produce after they've been left with 3 children by 3 different fathers who are nowhere to be seen? Ah.
It's literally River Phoenix. You must be one of those guys who thinks 500 lb steroid injector bodybuilders with bald heads are attractive. next

OP made this thread just for reps & bait lol

• JFL
OP made this thread just for reps & bait lol
what a joke, do you think I need dopamine rush from a internet forum?I couldnt care less if I had 0 rep bro

I find it unbelievable how people actually believe that brown and dark hair is the best hair color for males, when all evidence proves otherwise.

View attachment 896228

View attachment 896229

And even the most good looking guys in real life and with more appeal towards women are blonde

Meanwhile photos of incel chicowsky and sean o aspie who don't even come close to those guys.
BE093A79 77DD 4CBC BC87 BE8CD87A069B

what a joke, do you think I need dopamine rush from a internet forum?I couldnt care less if I had 0 rep bro
I’m jk lol Have you tried attracting women with dark hair vs blonde ?

This is why I never trust incels when it comes to looks theory. There is no way that Chico (I am not going to talk about the others you quoted because I have no idea who they are) is better looking than young Pitt or Dicaprio. It is schocking to me how you can actually believe such a thing. I just noticed now that you claimed Pitt was mogged by Tom Cruise which makes your whole point even more crazy
Lurk moar. It's obvious you're a bluepilled fag that is fully taken by the status=halo theory. If you putt Pitt or Dicaprio next to prime Chico, they'd both look like incels. The fact that you don't know who Nessman is (pretty popular model around here, one of the PSL Gods) or Delon (in many countries the very name is synonymous with beauty) tells me that you're a zoomer that doesn't know what the fuck he is on about. Next thing you're gonna argue is how Timothee Chalameth is the world's most handsome 'man' 2020.

• JFL
Lurk moar. It's obvious you're a bluepilled fag that is fully taken by the status=halo theory. If you putt Pitt or Dicaprio next to prime Chico, they'd both look like incels. The fact that you don't know who Nessman is (pretty popular model around here, one of the PSL Gods) or Delon (in many countries the very name is synonymous with beauty) tells me that you're a zoomer that doesn't know what the fuck he is on about. Next thing you're gonna argue is how Timothee Chalameth is the world's most handsome 'man' 2020.
I could be bluepilled, blackpilled or redpilled, it doesn't matter for me because I am a model and I already get laid, while you obsess over these so called "psl gods" who look like shit, yet you are proud of knowing the name of every one of these guys lmao

And no, Dicaprio is much better looking than any of those guys you said. Prime chico is nothing but a good looking guy that you see everyday. I am better looking than "prime" lachowski.

I could be bluepilled, blackpilled or redpilled, it doesn't matter for me because I am a model and I already get laid
jfl at the headcanon

Prime chico is nothing but a good looking guy that you see everyday. I am better looking than "prime" lachowski.
You're beyond delusional at this point.

• Ugh..
Capturedldl
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7901 and Deleted member 4797
just show males with good bones that have blonde hair theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and loromate
I have blonde hair and very pale skin and hate it tbh. Plan on taking melanotan in the summer mainly for the tan, but also potentially to get slightly darker hair/stubble.

I have blonde hair and very pale skin and hate it tbh. Plan on taking melanotan in the summer mainly for the tan, but also potentially to get slightly darker hair/stubble.
Why do you hate it?

• +1
Reactions: Atlas
Why do you hate it?
Light blonde hair and eyebrows just doesn't look great. Dark blonde can look decent though, which is what I'm trying to get to.

Here in Latin America bitches worship Aryan Chad. So dirty blonde is ideal here. But light blonde is always cuck trait tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Atlas and Good_Little_Goy

View attachment 896228

View attachment 896229

Main qimg f01ff75272178d59949a3f226ea0f0fa

I have a leaked image of loromate nice blonde hair dude. Your hair color is not what makes you a 3.5/10. Hair color is cope.

• JFL

View attachment 896228

View attachment 896229

Different females have different preferences

Dark Blonde look good (Fimmel, Walker)

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Women say; tall dark and handsome.

Not tall light and handsome

Why is that do you think?

Dark hair is more masculine

Blonde is more pretty boy.

You can pick all these great looking guys who have blonde hair and say blah blah blah so it creates a thread and we all have an orgy about it.

But the facts are dark hair on a good looking tall man is much more appealing to the majority of women, with everything equal.
Giga shitskin cope. Blond hair (Not albino hair with no eyebrows) Is an unbeatable halo, especially IRL. There is a reason Pitt, Leo etc became the most popular moviestars ever. Good blond coloring is simply unbeatable and lets not even get started on the ethnic parts of the world, then blond is automatic win.

Every shitskin has black hair, like 2 billion of them. I'ts pedestrian and low class.

When they (bored western boomer women who fantasized about a life other than what she had) they meant mysterious white men, not shit skins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Giga shitskin cope. Blond hair (Not albino hair with no eyebrows) Is an unbeatable halo, especially IRL. There is a reason Pitt, Leo etc became the most popular moviestars ever. Good blond coloring is simply unbeatable and lets not even get started on the ethnic parts of the world, then blond is automatic win.

Every shitskin has black hair, like 2 billion of them. I'ts pedestrian and low class.

When they (bored western boomer women who fantasized about a life other than what she had) they meant mysterious white men, not shit skins.
I'm in Mexico and i'm friends with a blonde haired/dark eyebrowed white guy and he's a KHHV who never gets complimented on anything. He's not even that ugly.

I'm in Mexico and i'm friends with a blonde haired/dark eyebrowed white guy and he's a KHHV who never gets complimented on anything. He's not even that ugly.
Well I doubt dying his hair dark would improve the situation. Some guys are just born incels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214