Blood Vessels Hold Key To Thicker Hair Growth

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
"Blood vessels located in the skin surrounding the pumped-up hair follicles were 40% larger in diameter than those found in normal mice, suggesting that the VEGF-mediated angiogenesis was causing the hair to grow faster and thicker. "

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Where can I buy products that increase VEGF-mediated angiogenesis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Where can I buy products that increase VEGF-mediated angiogenesis
No angiogensis for your face, son.
"Blood vessels located in the skin surrounding the pumped-up hair follicles were 40% larger in diameter than those found in normal mice, suggesting that the VEGF-mediated angiogenesis was causing the hair to grow faster and thicker. "

tbh its my belief that hair fall is primarily because of low blood circulation in that area. DHT is a secondary cause, not the primary.

I see a lot more men going bald in their 20s these days. Meanwhile a lot in the older generation still have a decent hairline even without surgery.

Combing your hair daily is a good step to thicken hair.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
We should find a way to overload blood vessels around hair, maybe by suction, in order to grow more and thicker vessels

Exactly what I've been saying, it's not the DHT sensitivity bullshit that people say... DHT is an anti-inflammatory androgen. Your scalp is on chronic inflammation, that's why DHT gets accumulated there, and as a result it causes the scalp to get fibrosis and calcification which cuts the blood flow

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Exactly what I've been saying, it's not the DHT sensitivity bullshit that people say... DHT is an anti-inflammatory androgen. Your scalp is on chronic inflammation, that's why DHT gets accumulated there, and as a result it causes the scalp to get fibrosis and calcification which cuts the blood flow
so whats the solution?

so whats the solution?

You need to attack everything...

You need to stop the chronic inflammation so it will stop triggering everything else.

But while you haven't fixed, you can lower the DHT on your scalp and get your calcification regulators on check (I'm still searching about this shit to understand it better)

then you need to stop fibrosis and calcification

and finally, get more blood vessels

Combing your hair daily is a good step to thicken hair.
No, man.

I keep combing to a minimum. Scalp message with coconut oil = thicker hair.
I also think hard water is a huge reason as well. Water with excessive fluoride and calcium leads to hairloss is my pet theory. My hair started being so much better once I switched to washing hair with RO water (reverse osmosis).